Auto Topping LED Grow

Welcome to :420:.... :welcome:

:Namaste:

Thank ye much, very glad to be here amongst so many fine ppls!

Put me only the xmas cookie list too yes puhlease!
Mmm toof decay
Mephisto_Genetics_Toof_decay_Auto_grande.jpg

Thanks beast!
I did find the seed, tyrone special. Tho itll have to wait until i have monies. Have 7 seeds left to pop anyways.

I also seen 'toof decay auto' and may be tempted to try that ..too haha

Tyrone looks to have the slowest start, while the durban races off! Nice pics ;)

Ps.. Ive gotta stop reading and start my journal already, theres just so much goodness to read around here i cant stop!

Ha ha thanks for the kind words mate.and yea to say its just the start this grow is crammed with top auto info.passes all u fine growers a spliff;) good work to every1 here top job;) and wolf get a journel going mate then we can all watch ur ladies grow;)

Looking real gd at day 10 Beast, you got some strong beans there, well done.
Just gave mine a lil water with bio roots, day 7 this am, still working on their 2nd set. Lets hope the roots give em a kick lol.

And budworshipper u know what u have to do to get led in ur grow room.best of luck mate;)

Yeah mate... On that note... Progress is being made, job wise...

Bit of a pants job, but looks like im gonna be a taxi driver for awhile... Doing paperwork and crap at the mo... So yeah, it will be sooner rather than later mate. :high-five:

Lil' Purp is on the run. Here's how she looks this morning. The difference in colors you see on that soil are because of a piece of construction paper between the light and the plant so I can get the truer color of the plant.

lil_purp_4.jpg

Here's where she's set up, in a spare bathroom upstairs. This is where it will stay throughout the growth, with the camera pointed at her. She's going to be a movie star...whether she likes it or not! :biglaugh:

lil_purp_3.jpg

Shaun thanks alot mate ur babies will enjoy what have given them good job;) and budwordhipper best things come to those who wait and graft hard.good lad ul soon be there best of luck;)

And canna she is a beautiful baby looks very content sweet;) gets a full bathroom ha ha.why not let her spread her wings top job keep it up:)what led power is above her what power? Is she going start finish under led?

And canna she is a beautiful baby looks very content sweet;) gets a full bathroom ha ha.why not let her spread her wings top job keep it up:)what led power is above her what power? Is she going start finish under led?

Hi Beast and Budworshipper,

Thanks! Yes, she is going full term with the LED's. The unit it homemade from an old box fan casing, using 4 75W Budmaster XG panels. It's the only one I could transfer upstairs without a major adjustment to the flowering photo girls downstairs. I will probably put a couple of the vegging photo plants in there as soon as this one gets a good start with some foliage.
That bathroom has been in the remodel stage for years....totally unused...until now. :)

She had a little trouble shaking off the membrane from the shell on one leaf, but I put a drop of water on it...let it sit for a bit and then it came off very easily with a pair of tweezers. I didn't want her to start life with one leaf not getting maximum light coverage. LOL

Man I got to get me one of those LED. That growth is astonishing! Mine are on day 6 & 7 and working on the second set of true.
I can't wait to see how this turns out especially with the topping of the plants.

Hobies thanks for popping by and thanks for the kind words nice1;)also welcome to 420 mag;) this my first time using led,s.bought these as a pair brand new 340 w each deliverd to my door for under 120 british brass;) so good value for money proving so far just looked in on the young there even bigger since this mornings pics.so growth is quite awsome must admit;) happy days

Back
Top Bottom