AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

great idea of using the bags as pots for the plants!

the ladies are looking good, the yellowing has not spread, the soil is still moist , so not gona feed them yet, maybe tomorrow, still seeing groth on the buds, so all is good in that part of the world, ill feel better when i can feed them again, , but its better to wait a day or so than to over water, come on big buds!!!!!

The headband is indeed OG Kush x Sour D, but im also curious as to if there is any Master Kush in the plant, as original headband. Either way...probably my favorite. The "Chronic" strain is Northern lights /ak-47. From what i gather on the mind bender plant "The parents of this plant are a double K.C.2 with a K.C.33 and an Afghani. This plant which could turn red, has sweet buds and a great aroma."

my humidity stays around 30-35%, is this to low??? starting week 5 in flower,
i have put buckets of water in with them, as well as poring water on the floor, can not get it over 40% at any time,

Subbed and things are looking great for sure. I recently received a headband clone and can't wait to grow it. +reps for the nice looking ladies.

40-45% is great for budding imo, seems to be working out for me. I find when my room gets to 35% its almost past time to water. My room is currently running around 43% - 47% at temp around 77-82 with C02/lights on and 63 with fans and ac/dehumidifier cycling in the room to keep the rh/temp constant with lights off.

Back
Top Bottom