AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

can they break or pinch days or weeks after they get tied down, / bent?? how long do i need to watch for that ???

Don't worry, autopsycho :)

It looks like you are using the "tentpegging method", so the plants will not pinch or break.

At worst they will just pull the pegs out of the soil as they grow :)

IMG_128514.jpg

Tent pegs! That's what they are! Hah great idea. I thought they were some chunky looking paper clips ;)
Only reason I was saying that was of course the circumference of the stem will grow in width, thus get chocked out by the tie.
But you are all gravy psycho, good stuff!

:bravo:

actually im using wire coat hangers that i cut and bent into sections, its all i had at hand , but seemed like it would work, and they do pull up some what, i have had to re position them a few times,
it really seems to be working, the girls were just getting really tall, and the branches were not growing, as soon as i pined them down, the branches started to grow out nicely, looking forward to some bushes this time, and not trees,
altho the trees i have in flower look like the will yield well, everything i have read and been told lst will yield more, i gues ill find out soon enough if this is the case

Any idea where I can learn about the difficulty of growing dif strains and what it is that makes them difficult or easy?

mike, your on the right sight :420: is full of awesome people, and great info,
i am doing 3 strains on my first grow, all three are acting different, but all are doing great imo, i did a lot of googling about the strains i have, and in the end, i treat them all the same
i choose the three strains i have, simply because its all out local dispensary had when it was time to get some clones under the light ,once the grow rooms were built,

LST will give all your popcorn nuggage light for them to prosper from .1 dried nugs will grow out to be gram+ nugs. When pulling down the top chute it forces auxins back down the stem to the lower branches making them think they are now also top, so in return with bending your plant, you are not stressing it (unless you snap something) and you are getting that many fat top nugs that will be forming. Very cool idea :)

And with the different strain thing, you want to try and avoid it (I like growing diff strains :)) because of course, different plants/strains like different feedings and such, so it can become a hassle. If one strain grows taller than another strain, the smaller one is going to suffer trying to obtain light, when the big girl is stealing it all :Namaste:

LST will give all your popcorn nuggage light for them to prosper from .1 dried nugs will grow out to be gram+ nugs. When pulling down the top chute it forces auxins back down the stem to the lower branches making them think they are now also top, so in return with bending your plant, you are not stressing it (unless you snap something) and you are getting that many fat top nugs that will be forming. Very cool idea :)

And with the different strain thing, you want to try and avoid it (I like growing diff strains :)) because of course, different plants/strains like different feedings and such, so it can become a hassle. If one strain grows taller than another strain, the smaller one is going to suffer trying to obtain light, when the big girl is stealing it all :Namaste:

very true, i had to bend the tallest plants to keep them out of the lights, and that helped keep an even ish canopy,
i have way to much light in my small space, 3000w hps in a 7x10x7 space, so anything in that space is getting max light, im going to move the flower room to a larger space as soon as this harvest is done, to allow for more lights as well as more space between the lights, my 1000w hoods are nearly touching, so i have massive light overlap, i hope this makes for a near maxx yield on the 5 ladies , but i know i could put more plants under the same lights , once i change the floor plan,
i thought i thought the floor plan out well, but now that i see it in action , i have manny ideas on how to better set it up, im also planing on adding 2 more 1000w hoods as to beam the light on the 12 little ones that are in vege now,
lsting the new plants will help keep them off of the lights, so less heat on them, as well as promoting larger buds on all bud sights, ...... i think,,,

You girls are sure loving the room I am sure, and I would also have to say thats a great plan ahead of you, what are the new dimension going to be for the new room? You seem to have a lot of space to work with brotha and it sounds like you are well on your way to getting it fully set up for max capabilities :Namaste:
I would love to run a couple 1k watts dayyyum!! Hopefully with the next move the new house should have an empty room for my growing pleasures, until then, I will drool over your guys huge rooms and take down my notes! :)

the new flower room is 12x30x8, im going to wrap the whole room in that same white plastic, then build a movable wall, so as i get more lights and such i can expand by simply sliding the wall back a few feet at a time, it wil take a few rotations in order to purchace the equipment needed to utilize the full space, but once in full swing, it will be a full time job looking after them:thumb:, but what better job to have??

p.s. , we live in a state that has legal medical marijuana, and we do have medical cards to mace our grow 100% legal , i hope that some day soon the world will realize the greatness of this plant and make it legal the world over!!!!!!

Sounds like a well planned primo location. :bravo:
I like the sliding wall idea that will be BA, can't wait to see it! Being less cramped will better a lot of aspects for them for sure.
Yeah I agree on the veg space, in a couple weeks they are going to start getting quite bushy! Not that it's a bad thing they might just appreciate some space :laugh: With a bigger room do you plan on a c02 supply?

Back
Top Bottom