IMG_058325.jpg
IMG_058421.jpg
IMG_058126.jpg
IMG_058022.jpg
IMG_057917.jpg
IMG_057823.jpg
IMG_057723.jpg
IMG_057623.jpg

I recommend you start a new journal for your small plants, when I run a journal I run the plants from start to completion then start a new journal for other projects. I find it easier to present which plants are in the photographs and progress through the grow journal.

well it looks like im going to lst,ing most if not all the new gen ladies, since they are still 4+ weeks left in veg for them,- cant move em till the big girls have been chopped - and they are already getting tall. i bent a few more of them today, and a few more will need bent soon,
just dont want them getting to tall and stretching in to the lights when i move them to flower, as happened to 3 of the first 5 plants
Ef em up,

the buds on the big girls are getting bigger every day, if i understand correctly, the next 3-4 weeks are the buds biggest growth period,
i cant wait to see the outcome of this first round, super excited !!!

thanx L.A. , the girls are looking better since the flush, proly going to hit them with a second flush today, then get them back ont a prper feeding schedule , ill get some new pix up in a day or so

Chopped a couple of leaves last night (broke my heart) cuz they were turned yellow and slimy a bit! But i feel it was for the greater good. I hope when i get home tonight that shes recovered
Oh, great pics by the way :)
Im always around for help...SUB'D :thumb::welldone:

wow.. great looking plants. how tall are those branched out monsters?

Back
Top Bottom