B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

well like i stated in the other journal my editing program crashed on me this morning, not in the mood to reload all the pics,gifs,pngs,etc pics are delayed till tonight or tomorrow but new pics are new and coming soon, bad news (sorta) is there has been some accidental pollinating, a couple weeks ago as i was moving the gdp male i bumped him and poof a cloude of yellow love went flying into the intake of the flower tent i did spray them down but i see some seeds developing so yeild will be affected on the bright side i know who the daddy is and because i misted with water they are not as laden with seed as they would have been had i not sprayed, so my yeild wont be quite as big, but hey more "durple pream" seeds and the gdp x grape 13 cross i was going to make has been done and then there will be some gdp x gsc too :thumb:

Hello mister BigIrishDoode, i'm very pleased to pop here after a 54 page reading, nice technology you have and so well used

Now i shut up and continue watching

Hello mister BigIrishDoode, i'm very pleased to pop here after a 54 page reading, nice technology you have and so well used

Now i shut up and continue watching
welcome to my bit of the web and a skosh of insanity, im very much enjoying the new tech im hoping i can get it all dialed in and start getting the quality and yields i want, i see no reason for you to shutup lol i lowered one of he lights tonight i realized they were a bit to high at the front, again welcome a speak freely:rocker:

Lovely sea of green.....:circle-of-love:
thank you Dennise thank you so much, i really feel it would be better had i not let the grape 13 get so tall, live and learn i have 4 clones of her to get it right next time, :rocker:

perhaps or a little more prompt care and dilligence on my part, this is possibly the first time this has happened, my grow space is a disaster mess nightmare so i hate being in there ,i rush and procrastinate , mission for this week is to get it clean and organized :rocker:

Well being the nice guy I am, I could properly dispose of any unwanted seeds. Everything looks good BID.

Hey BID!! Thanks for dropping all the CO2 and yeast knowledge on my journal!! Very much appreciate it man! Hows your Intelligent Gro journal coming along... I wanna see those frosty beasts I know you got going!!! LOL Hows the plants coming along under the Igros?

got a few pics tonight
DSCF27711.JPG
DSCF27732.JPG
DSCF27752.JPG
DSCF27702.JPG
DSCF27682.JPG
DSCF27641.JPG
DSCF2763.JPG
DSCF2761.JPG
DSCF2759.JPG
DSCF2758.JPG
DSCF27041.JPG

Nice update photos BID!!! I think I just caught a glimpse of a monkey swinging through that jungle of goodness!!! That Grape is a monster!!! And very velvety looking frosty buds!!!

And what the $#T^ is Pink Salad?? That sounds like delicious and yet interesting in the same :) ... I am laughing my ass off now picturing you talking to a patient over the phone and saying, "yea, ill toss ya some pink salad.." lol and then wait a min..LOL

Thanks for the update BID! How long you have on the BD, Grape, and GSC?

Your GSC looks just like mine, and lots of perfect tight nugs. GSC has easily become one of my favorites :)

lol that last pic is old the grape 13 and gsc traded places i was tired and crosseyed when i posted that , they are all at 42 days since flip in the pics,grape 13 is a cross of g13 haze bx2 x grapestomper got the seed as a promo heres a snippet for you curious types

Hazeman Seeds - Grape 13

HazeMan took Gage Greens famous Grape Stomper cut and hit with a G-13 BX2 male. This cross put more punch in the Grape Stomper, gave it a grapey earthy smell and a better taste to the G-13. This is an Indica/Sativa mix finishing in 9 to 10 weeks. This plant also need some room. Outside it will be a monster and finish late October.

Genetics: Gage Green Grape Stomper x G-13 BX2 male
Variety: Indica / Sativa
Plant Height: Tall
Flowering Time: 9 - 10 weeks
Harvest Month: late October
sounded good to me
i always wanted to grow some g13 :rocker:
ice im not real thrilled with the gsc cut i have i am not convinced its real and its defo not the thin mint, i keep 1 going for a patient i know that likes it i give most of it to her ,spiffy like a nug now and again of my organic gsc , she wont touch it out of hydro she says its weak unless it gets heavy minerals, i wont touch it at all its not thin mint so i dont bother lol
it does make nice nugz but is picky and yellows easily, i am really liking the grap13 tho killer smell! and everything in there has been crossed with GDP :rocker:
no pink salad tossing here!! its a small fast auto a good friend shared with me since they know im a closet auto fan, boy are they small! boy are they fast, i think they need to grow in hydro so they can get bigger i planted 8 4 fems(2 keepers 2 stunted) and 4 regs(all males) 1 males was a keeper for pollen i pollinated both the girls one got some royal bluematic auto pollen, oh yeah i planted a few of those too royal bluematics also gifted from that same buddy so far im liking those more than the pinkys they all grew bigger and stronger (i really need to do an all auto run with a big light on 18-20 hrs a day)
i have quite a few good autos oh i noticed some colors coming in on them 1 of the pinkys and both of the rb's

Back
Top Bottom