B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

lol that last pic is old the grape 13 and gsc traded places i was tired and crosseyed when i posted that , they are all at 42 days since flip in the pics,grape 13 is a cross of g13 haze bx2 x grapestomper got the seed as a promo heres a snippet for you curious types

sounded good to me
i always wanted to grow some g13 :rocker:
ice im not real thrilled with the gsc cut i have i am not convinced its real and its defo not the thin mint, i keep 1 going for a patient i know that likes it i give most of it to her ,spiffy like a nug now and again of my organic gsc , she wont touch it out of hydro she says its weak unless it gets heavy minerals, i wont touch it at all its not thin mint so i dont bother lol
it does make nice nugz but is picky and yellows easily, i am really liking the grap13 tho killer smell! and everything in there has been crossed with GDP :rocker:
no pink salad tossing here!! its a small fast auto a good friend shared with me since they know im a closet auto fan, boy are they small! boy are they fast, i think they need to grow in hydro so they can get bigger i planted 8 4 fems(2 keepers 2 stunted) and 4 regs(all males) 1 males was a keeper for pollen i pollinated both the girls one got some royal bluematic auto pollen, oh yeah i planted a few of those too royal bluematics also gifted from that same buddy so far im liking those more than the pinkys they all grew bigger and stronger (i really need to do an all auto run with a big light on 18-20 hrs a day)
i have quite a few good autos oh i noticed some colors coming in on them 1 of the pinkys and both of the rb's

Once I get underway on my seed production, I will have GSC thin mint seeds and would be happy to make sure you get a couple. I am percrastinating on my feminized seed project because I just don't know how I am going to do 4 males/4 females in 1 tent without cross pollenation, so I think I may wait until my tent opens up, just do 1 male, and make crosses of the 4 females, then move on to the next male and do 4 crosses, and eventually I will have feminized seeds of the original genetics, plus a bunch of crosses to play with. I am just nervous on doing all the males in 1 tent with females because I just know that I will cross something accidently and then not know what I have... but as soon as I have GSC seeds, we will definitely talk :) The cut I have is definitely the real deal thin mint :)

I seen a post somewhere that you can use a zip lock bag to gather the male pollen. You put the bag over a branch and shake the pollen into the bag. Supposidly you can plonate many females with the one bag of pollen. So you could raise all males, then do your females and polinate them with your bag of pollin.

Once I get underway on my seed production, I will have GSC thin mint seeds and would be happy to make sure you get a couple. I am percrastinating on my feminized seed project because I just don't know how I am going to do 4 males/4 females in 1 tent without cross pollenation, so I think I may wait until my tent opens up, just do 1 male, and make crosses of the 4 females, then move on to the next male and do 4 crosses, and eventually I will have feminized seeds of the original genetics, plus a bunch of crosses to play with. I am just nervous on doing all the males in 1 tent with females because I just know that I will cross something accidently and then not know what I have... but as soon as I have GSC seeds, we will definitely talk :) The cut I have is definitely the real deal thin mint :)
check your pm, i have to think on it a bit but i have done 4 or more at a time you dont work with more than 1 strain of pollen at a time/a day, what i did was get small colored zip ties you can write on them with a fine point sharpie, i take harvested pollen and hit 1or2 branches let it sit an hour or two then mist with water to neuter the pollen and return it to flower,repeat the next day with a different male,that way you can get multiple pollination's on all females with all peudo males , minimal chance of cross pollination :rocker:

Doode

:hmmmm:

This run has been with the new light... any other drastic changes?

edit -- my TT #1 is FEMALE!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

edit #2 -- I am starting 4 HBD's and if I get a male I am going to cross it with TT#1!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

i had a bunch of pics but the uploader was giving me hell today and i got just a few to make it,i'll try more later
DSCF27941.JPG
DSCF27932.JPG
DSCF27911.JPG
DSCF27902.JPG
DSCF27881.JPG
DSCF27872.JPG
DSCF27862.JPG

check your pm, i have to think on it a bit but i have done 4 or more at a time you dont work with more than 1 strain of pollen at a time/a day, what i did was get small colored zip ties you can write on them with a fine point sharpie, i take harvested pollen and hit 1or2 branches let it sit an hour or two then mist with water to neuter the pollen and return it to flower,repeat the next day with a different male,that way you can get multiple pollination's on all females with all peudo males , minimal chance of cross pollination :rocker:

I have just caught up!!! Took me a couple hours to read it fully while doing what I'm supposed to do at home but it was worth it.

Everything is looking great, sorry to hear about the accidently pollination, I'm glad your the type of guy who just gets on with it and deals with it.
Looking forward to seeing how this all turns out.

I need to pop over to icemuds journal now to check out that info you gave him in co2

Nice update man. Grape 13 looks like it'll give you some green meds soon. I'm a month away, but I'm not quite out either.

:cool:
thanks brother as you may have guessed we are excited for the ship to come in! :rocker:

Hey BID, how long did it take for roots to make it into the lower pot after stacking?
im not sure i did the stacks as i put them into flower i do know they filled the lower pot with roots im guess ing by the end of stretch they were full so 3 weeks?

I have just caught up!!! Took me a couple hours to read it fully while doing what I'm supposed to do at home but it was worth it.

Everything is looking great, sorry to hear about the accidently pollination, I'm glad your the type of guy who just gets on with it and deals with it.
Looking forward to seeing how this all turns out.

I need to pop over to icemuds journal now to check out that info you gave him in co2
im glad you enjoyed it , it looks like it was just a few branches by the intake vents on the tent that got pollen and my thoughts are it was a cross i was going to make anyway so the gdp guy bustin a nut all over saved me the work of doing it manually, one of the pink salads and a bluematic are all seed so that starts my gdp auto project! woo hoo!!:rocker:

BID, please expound, what is canna-vape-juice? FWIW, I just made my first canna oil, with the MB2, with the last of the Easy Rider mulch and it came out surprisingly well. Potency is not up to par but I expected that given that it was mulch. My next run will be canna butter with the entirety of the left lady from my last grow, I'm just waiting until it has cured for a little while longer.

well canna vape juice is a liquid similar to e-liquid used in electronic ciggs/vaporizers but rather than a alternative to smoking ciggs its for cannabis, i have not had anything beyond hash and bho both to stron for me with a vape juice you can control the level of medicine much the same way as with nicotine levels in e-juice, whe i have a good recipe and found the right inexpensive and premier equipment i will write up a full tutorial and post it here, i think theres alot of ppl that like me want a system to medicate that has control and consistency built in so im taking the initiative and developing a method that is similar to the e-cigg vape market im just swapping out the nic for thc/cbd make sense?

well canna vape juice is a liquid similar to e-liquid used in electronic ciggs/vaporizers but rather than a alternative to smoking ciggs its for cannabis, i have not had anything beyond hash and bho both to stron for me with a vape juice you can control the level of medicine much the same way as with nicotine levels in e-juice, whe i have a good recipe and found the right inexpensive and premier equipment i will write up a full tutorial and post it here, i think theres alot of ppl that like me want a system to medicate that has control and consistency built in so im taking the initiative and developing a method that is similar to the e-cigg vape market im just swapping out the nic for thc/cbd make sense?

Dude when you start that journal hit me up to follow along please.

I'd like to learn how to make the vape juice as well. I was using a vape with bud in it, doesn't work the best. I'm not a smoker, but have been using a bong and pipe lately since my vape broke...

Back
Top Bottom