B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

You must be sponsored by McDonalds because those buds are MC Frosty!!! hahaha!

That Grape looks amazing, love how it is stacking the buds, and they look like they have some amazing girth too :) Would love to taste that organic frosty goodness :) maybe one of these days :)

If you get a chance, stop over at my current journal, I will be doing a reveal which is going to be pretty exciting :)

well canna vape juice is a liquid similar to e-liquid used in electronic ciggs/vaporizers but rather than a alternative to smoking ciggs its for cannabis, i have not had anything beyond hash and bho both to stron for me with a vape juice you can control the level of medicine much the same way as with nicotine levels in e-juice, whe i have a good recipe and found the right inexpensive and premier equipment i will write up a full tutorial and post it here, i think theres alot of ppl that like me want a system to medicate that has control and consistency built in so im taking the initiative and developing a method that is similar to the e-cigg vape market im just swapping out the nic for thc/cbd make sense?

Thats a great idea! Post your tutorial asap!!!!!

You must be sponsored by McDonalds because those buds are MC Frosty!!! hahaha!

That Grape looks amazing, love how it is stacking the buds, and they look like they have some amazing girth too :) Would love to taste that organic frosty goodness :) maybe one of these days :)

If you get a chance, stop over at my current journal, I will be doing a reveal which is going to be pretty exciting :)
thanks ice the grape13 has a crazy good smell the buds are defo packing on the girth lately , i'll be over shortly:rocker:

Thats a great idea! Post your tutorial asap!!!!!
i'll do it as soon as i can it will be a while i have not actually made any yet been doing research and gathering the necessary items , bu i will make the link available in my sig when its done :rocker:

Hey BFAM, I don't want you to take this the wrong way but I wanted to ask you if your still getting heavier yields from the diodes vs. HPS lamps? I'd seriously consider the diodes as my standard but I have to stay close to the yields Im getting, I know the buds will be frostier but what do your think would happen to my 4' by 4' scrog runs with 4 plant in each?
These Summer Temps Suk!
Have a great night bfam and tell the Mrs we say HIGH! haha we stay high

Hi, BID. how are u?:love: :love:every time when i read this thread, i always can find surprise.:hippy::hippy: u did a very good job!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
hi sara thank you your always so sweet and positive yup this one is drawin to a close i'll start some trimming this week on the autos and a few of the early plants, thanks for watching

OOOooOOOooo...you must be in trouble s1ing. Hate when my wife says that.
lol naw just stuff i cant discuss here out of respect for dave and i-gro, as you know i always have new and exciting things brewing behind the scenes
:rocker:
one early statement i can make the girls are about as frosty as i have ever seen from strains i know well like blue dream

bad sad news i was checking on the girls in flower and discovered 3 of the center cob's in the i grow lights have quit working one in the 342 and 2 in the 684 , points to poor build and shoddy test and inspection, being these are the newest lights i have and have not been in operation for 4 months yet , and tho im pleased at the trich development the bud size is disappointing airy and loose and with them breaking down already i dont think i will bother to test them again after this is over , even tho there was some accidental pollination on a few buds the ones that did not get any pollen (80%) are not any bigger, temps have been great average day time is 72-78f and night time has been 60-65f for the past 8 weeks rh has been good 40-55% and nutes are trusted/tested , for me so far these lights have been a flop, but i wont have to depend on them much longer :thumb: big things brewing
i will go a bit more in depth at the end i think they have potential and the ability to control the spectrums and intensity is a brilliant concept but if they start burning out after 4 months of 12/12 only on 100% intensity a few hours a day its not worth it imho

here what i discovered an hour ago
DSCF28581.JPG
DSCF28571.JPG

Who would have thought...

BID
I haven't had mine in operation for 2 months and just discovered I had a cluster out. I was walked through troubleshooting and narrowed it down to a bad power supply. I'm pretty sure they won't last very long due to the high amount of heat that they produce.
yup i agree im glad this is almost over and i can throw them in the pile, total bummer i was looking closer and where these cobs sit in relation to the plants i can tell they have been out a while cuz growth is affected more on those ends, im calling it quits today and harvesting everything i can with only 2 weeks tops to go at least its not a total loss, maybe these can be used for clones or side lighting
fortunately i have other lights and new sponsors down the line i dont want to bother fixing these if they dont last 4 months without both having issues with both (that sounds like 100% failure to me) oh i have a fan squealing i forgot to mention that started a month ago

yup i agree im glad this is almost over and i can throw them in the pile, total bummer i was looking closer and where these cobs sit in relation to the plants i can tell they have been out a while cuz growth is affected more on those ends, im calling it quits today and harvesting everything i can with only 2 weeks tops to go at least its not a total loss, maybe these can be used for clones or side lighting
fortunately i have other lights and new sponsors down the line i dont want to bother fixing these if they dont last 4 months without both having issues with both (that sounds like 100% failure to me) oh i have a fan squealing i forgot to mention that started a month ago

I have checked mine at least every other day. Parts have been over nighted to me but I still have to take the light apart and change things out. When I can afford to replace them they will go into the veg room. I don't use the cob lighting in there anyway. It's just a shame to spend so much on them and have so many issues. I can't believe they didnt know about the heat before selling them.

I have checked mine at least every other day. Parts have been over nighted to me but I still have to take the light apart and change things out. When I can afford to replace them they will go into the veg room. I don't use the cob lighting in there anyway. It's just a shame to spend so much on them and have so many issues. I can't believe they didnt know about the heat before selling them.
the more i get into trimming the more upset i get theres nothing here!! the biggest bud on the blue dreams in the ebb n flo is about the size of a walnut this is one of my heaviest yeilders by now these should be donkey dong colas i'll be lucky if theres a zip in the whole tray!!! this is a total disaster.....

I have checked mine at least every other day. Parts have been over nighted to me but I still have to take the light apart and change things out. When I can afford to replace them they will go into the veg room.

total disaster.....
So the verdict is in...

the more i get into trimming the more upset i get theres nothing here!! the biggest bud on the blue dreams in the ebb n flo is about the size of a walnut this is one of my heaviest yeilders by now these should be donkey dong colas i'll be lucky if theres a zip in the whole tray!!! this is a total disaster.....

When they work they do a decent job BID. Check out the pics of the blue dream in my journal. They shouldn't be breaking after less then one run. All I want to know is if I can have the next generation instead of these massive heat producing lights.

That's unfortunate that the COB's went out, I would suggest contacting David and letting him know, and I am almost certain that he will work with you to replace them. I am very pleased with the results that I am getting in my grow.

As for electronics, things happen, even my Sony PS3 went out a few months after owning it, and thats a multi billion dollar corporation. Same with most new products, things happen, but doesn't mean that every product on the line is bad...ya know.. I would reach out to David and see what he can do for you. I guess thats part of why all of us were selected to Test out the LED lights... The Gen 2 lights run cooler, I shot the thermo readings and they run about 10F cooler than the Gen 1 models.

Back
Top Bottom