B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

Beautiful photos BID and the girls are looking so darn healthy!!!! Looks like they are loving their Intelligent Gro lights a heck of a lot!!! I know my plants just hit flowering and so far very very healthy!! Great photo update!!!!

ok pics time, the very blue cast is to show you what my "dawn" spectrum is like for the first hour or so its not quite accurate in the pics its actually almost dead on for the color it is where i live i stood looking out the window at 5am getting the color to match as close as i could, and i bet dollars to donuts you will figure out what is going on in the rest of the pics without me explaining it, the pics are actually about 6 days old but i didnt want to waste the time i spent editing them, they are much more flowered today and the males have all been moved to another tent for pollen collection ok on with the show
DSCF25992.JPG
DSCF26022.JPG
DSCF26041.JPG
DSCF26031.JPG
DSCF26082.JPG
DSCF26091.JPG
DSCF26102.JPG
DSCF2605.JPG
DSCF26061.JPG
DSCF26071.JPG
DSCF2611.JPG
DSCF26142.JPG
DSCF26152.JPG
DSCF26161.JPG
DSCF26171.JPG
DSCF26211.JPG
DSCF26181.JPG
DSCF26192.JPG
DSCF26201.JPG
DSCF2622.JPG
DSCF26251.JPG
DSCF2626.JPG
DSCF26271.JPG
DSCF26362.JPG
DSCF26321.JPG
DSCF2637.JPG
DSCF2638.JPG

Beautiful leaves!!! I can never get over how amazing your leaves look BID!!! Like molded out of shiny plastic!!! Very cool photos of the males too!!!

Beautiful leaves!!! I can never get over how amazing your leaves look BID!!! Like molded out of shiny plastic!!! Very cool photos of the males too!!!
And he says he's working on improving his Photography skills. LOL...

Everyone, please click details in my Signature.

well i am? have you see bucks pics? thats a pro:rocker:
Agreed, but he has to keep telling you to give him some space. Your right on his boot straps. :rocker:

thanks bar now we all know that some serious flattery :adore: umm what do you want?
HA, HA, HA.... :rofl::rofl:
You're making me feel like my daughter, She's always extra nice when she wants something. It starts the day before she ask. LOL..
That wasn't flattery but since you asked, I want you & the rest of your subscribers to join us tomorrow. Check the sig.

HA, HA, HA.... :rofl::rofl:
You're making me feel like my daughter, She's always extra nice when she wants something. It starts the day before she ask. LOL..
That wasn't flattery but since you asked, I want you & the rest of your subscribers to join us tomorrow. Check the sig.
lol well i have a 13 yr old and i am familiar with the practice! :rofl: so is there something special in this episode? as i have told you before sunday is my family day the only day of the week we get to spend any quality time together we usually have a full day planned and with it being mothers day! looking at the computer can be enough to get me neutered ! :rofl: or at least a swift kick in the nuts! (sometimes a little time early in the am is doable before everybody gets up,or after all are asleep) so to pull it off it would have to be pretty special!!

Your exempt BID. LOL...

Hey BID, how are the smart pots plants doing setting them on top of the fresh soil instead of transplanting?

I saw it on the Tube after you posted it here.
I'm thinking using 3 gal for veg and 5 gal for flower.
I have been thinking of putting some kind of water tank with a few air stones under the five gal smart pot to have a passive hydro.

Back
Top Bottom