Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

Okay Bapple, got another 500g of no salt butter, a 1 Liter jar (made in Italy) for the buds, trim, and butter. Bought a toaster oven to bake the brownies in. Still need a pot big enough to set the jar + tuna can, up to its neck in and 1 more plant to finish this weekend for more buds and trim. I've never made cannabis butter before, so your way will be my first go at it. I've eaten a few marijuana brownies in my time and have enjoyed it.

Hey DeanB! :ciao:

This was my first ever cannabutter attempt and it works a treat.

Looks like you're all set...let me know how you get on :yummy:

I usually use Hash's recipe when I make cannabutter, next time around I'll be making it a la bapple. That cannabanana bread is going into my recipebook too. :thanks:

Hey Heraldo! :ciao:

Lots of great and helpful recipes online, but I had a problem with the smell situation, cos the few times when I've used the oven to quick dry bud to test it, the whole kitchen stank and that was small quantities...... I wanted an odour free system so put my cooking knowledge and skills to use, and this works perfectly if smell is an issue.

The banana cake rocks with or without cannabutter. :battingeyelashes:Let me know how you get on.

yeah my problem with making it is the oven bit my oven only has numbers on it like 1,2,3,4... bullshit can't tell the temps gonna have to get a oven thermometer

Morning Bapple. Just subbing in before I go try and get a little sleep for the night, and I'll wander back in someday and see what you've been up to. :thumb:

Sweet dreams Weasel :welcome:

yeah my problem with making it is the oven bit my oven only has numbers on it like 1,2,3,4... bullshit can't tell the temps gonna have to get a oven thermometer

Just call the customer service helpline for your oven and ask them for a conversion chart or use a general one like the one below

275 degrees F 135 degrees C 1 Very Cool or Very Slow
300 degrees F 149 degrees C 2 Cool or Slow
325 degrees F 163 degrees C 3 Warm
350 degrees F 177 degrees C 4 Moderate
375 degrees F 191 degrees C 5 Moderate
400 degrees F 204 degrees C 6 Moderately Hot
425 degrees F 218 degrees C 7 Hot
450 degrees F 232 degrees C 8 Very Hot
475 degrees F 246 degrees C 9 Very Hot
500 degrees F 260 degrees C 10 Broiling

Thanks baps I'll have a look if only there was a eu magic butter thing :p

The supreme leader ordered one using his brothers address in The US - his brother then sent it to my daughters address in the UK. The little rascal has now commandeered the machine instead of bringing it with her when she came over for Xmas:rofl:....but it's okay she's a good girl and I don't need it.

Thought you were Canadian Spart!?!? If you still have relatives in Canuckistan order through their address and get them to post it onwards.......:high-five:

Even better have a chat with the Magical Butter people and bag yourself the European distribution rights and make some money :party::amen:

So it's day 46 and 51 for my two Blue Dream girls and day 8 & 9 for the Auto Blackbery Kush and Auto Daquiri Lime.

The BD's have both thrown out pistils, though they are still pretty hard to see.

The ABK like last years, did not like the hot substrate but has now calmed down and is starting to grow.

The ADL is happy enough and starting to grow also.

The 2nd Dedoverde Haze seed I have popped has still not emerged from the root riot and I don't want to look yet cos I think I messed up the first seed by constantly molesting it when it failed to emerge last week ( it's been raining on and off here since last Friday, and work is quiet so I am bored :volcano-smiley:)

Have now also started off my non 420 seeds. Tomatoes (Black Plum, Black Tula, Harbinger, San Marzano and Moneymaker), chillis, peppers, sunflowers, chives, dill, thyme, coriander, marigolds, poppies, okra and sweet corn. At the end of the month will start off the Lemongrass, Thai Basil, Tarragon and Shallots.

image8334.jpeg
image8331.jpeg
image8332.jpeg
image8330.jpeg
image8333.jpeg
image8339.jpeg
image8337.jpeg
image8336.jpeg
image8335.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a super week :allgood::rollit::ciao:

Hello 420 Mag chums! :ciao:

Just returned from a weekend in Barcelona with the Supreme Leader. Much fun was had by all, but the seed situation is getting silly :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::bigblush:

I thought I had decided on my 2016 lineup already but more seeds have made their way into the collection and now we are sort of confused :tokin:

image7275.jpeg

These should be the finalists (added a couple of plants for edibles) problem is the SL and I, bought some HSO Em Dog, HSO 707 Truthband and HSO Bubbas Gift as well as another R-Keim strain called Negra over the weekend, and now he reckons I'm being boring wanting to run ASD and Blue Dream again. He wants me to replace those two with Bubbas Gift and the Truthband.

I would like to hear from anyone familiar with all or some of the strains for some objective feedback.

He might be the Supreme Leader, but I am 'she who must be obeyed' :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::allgood: and obviously I also get gardeners privilege so final choice is ultimately mine but would love to hear thoughts, advice and comments between now and May (I think the Autos will be as shown)

Regarding my present grow, will do an update tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well wherever they are.

trying to find your butter recipe lurking in your journal here MS. B and saw the comment on the HSO 707 THB, I've two that are just over 4 weeks into flower under the 400watt and have been easy peezy indoors and really filling out some huge flowers with short nodes, compared to the other 3 strains in that tent. Moved them under the 1K last nite. Wishing I'd gotten some clones to live off her for the outdoor season. I'll try and remember to get you a pic or two of the both of them, they are due for a feeding in a couple days.

image6092.jpeg

So that was the lump that came out of the freezer.

Here is the 1 litre mason jar 4. hours into the water bath. After being blitzed in my Thermomix, the buds came up to 2/3 of the jar. I did not weigh it but it was a lot....I added 1 kilo of butter. If this works the potency of the butter will be off the scale.

image6097.jpeg

I will give it another 3 hours and then strain.

Thermomix? Can you detail for me please Ma'am?

:thanks:

It's a food processor that does loads of things; the blades are something else and will pulverise most things. It's also a great gizmo for people who can't cook or won't 'cook'

Thank you Darlin' for the quick reply I've been using my google for "zero odor water bath mj butter" whilst away. Not sure if I have any pics that detail the 707, but last night when I moved them to the 5x5 I fell in love all over again. I'll get you some fresh pics soon and let you know when they are up, I'll even try to make them straight :thedoubletake:

My friend girl helper here is wanting to try and make some butter while here and @ home so I was looking up some info for her other than cooking in the oven.

:thanks:

Hi Bapple....:passitleft: hope your having a good one...

Yes Captain, the season is nearly here:high-five: :yahoo::woohoo:

Will mosey over to your journal to check out the 707

As Promised, a few shots of the 707 Truth Headband between the 4th & 5th week of flip also a few of HSO's Green Crack ready for the chop.
I am really digging the HSO genetics they seem fairly similar each strains phenos, I only have 2 of the 707's going the other one not pictured is the sam, bushy, short node spacing and lot s of good looking flowers forming after 4 weeks, the only difference is one is perhaps 5 inches shorter than the other. Both were topped twice as were all my plants to this point indoors. Putting up some other pics in my journal but promised you these so here ya' go.

707_THB_sev_tops.JPG

707_bud_top_4_weeks.JPG

707_overhead.JPG

707_top_half.JPG

And the HSO Green Crack also in a side by with a Barney's CK, I did have one of the GC's the first one I took (a bit early) that doesn't have the nice lemony smell of the others now one week more developed.

GC_Ck_side_by.JPG

GC41.JPG

CK_GC_side_by_side.JPG

Gotta order some of the HSO ASD seems you are very pleased with her

Happy Friday :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom