Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

As Promised, a few shots of the 707 Truth Headband between the 4th & 5th week of flip also a few of HSO's Green Crack ready for the chop.
I am really digging the HSO genetics they seem fairly similar each strains phenos, I only have 2 of the 707's going the other one not pictured is the sam, bushy, short node spacing and lot s of good looking flowers forming after 4 weeks, the only difference is one is perhaps 5 inches shorter than the other. Both were topped twice as were all my plants to this point indoors. Putting up some other pics in my journal but promised you these so here ya' go.

And the HSO Green Crack also in a side by with a Barney's CK, I did have one of the GC's the first one I took (a bit early) that doesn't have the nice lemony smell of the others now one week more developed.

Gotta order some of the HSO ASD seems you are very pleased with her

Happy Friday :goodluck:

Hello Captain!

I am very pleased with the ASD indeed and was surprised after going back to it 3 months later to find it had cured to something special. Will probably grow one each year....

The 707 looks majestic and healthy; but then your grows are always competently executed :goodjob:

Just waiting for the guys to leave and the weekend will start in earnest got some fatties rolled and ready to go. :grinjoint::rollit::surf:

Hi Bapple....:passitleft: hope your having a good one...

Hey Grizz! :ciao:

I most certainly am:high-five: countdown to the weekend has begun in earnest. Looks like it'll be a wet weekend but I am sure we will keep ourselves amused indoors.

Have a great weekend Grizz!:volcano-smiley:

I tried skimming your journal but unfortunately it's much too good to skim -so...damn...
I'm going to have to read it properly from the start. Will be back at some point. :thumb:

Hello 420 Mag pals! :ciao::allgood:

Been off the grid for a bit, unexpected day trips and also having logistical problems re my 420 grow cos it won't stop raining ( okay the rain is intermittent ); which means the gardening guys have only been able to do 6 days of clearing over the last two weeks. Where Narnia is located is a big space and needs to be totally cleared before I can move the autos down there. My usual holding space closer to the house is occupied by the 2 Blue Dreams and the Autos have been ready to go outside for at least a week........ I can't put them out until the clearing is over for obvious reasons (sigh)

So the two Blue Dreams are happy and the older one seems to be stretching fairly fast now that day temps are consistently 18 - 21C night temps are still all over the place 9 - 14C . I fed them 5 ml/litre of bio bizz bloom about 4 days ago.

image8986.jpeg
image8987.jpeg
image8988.jpeg
image8991.jpeg
image8990.jpeg
image8989.jpeg

The autos ( day 20 & 21) are doing okay but not great, they both keep growing into the light because I have been a bit neglectful over the last week - so they both have scorch marks on their leaves. Fed them both bio bizz fish mix at 3ml/litre. This is a hastily taken photo.......the top plant is the DP Auto Daquiri Lime and bottom plant is the DP Auto Blackberry Kush.

image9013.jpeg

The second attempt at germinating HSO Dedoverde haze auto has failed, I can't say I'm too cut up about it as I am now wishing I had not started any autos when I did.....the summer photo plant grow will be plenty enough for our needs and the autos are just more work, but can't bring myself to throw them away now they are growing.......

Hope you all are having a super start to your week. :green_heart::tokin::yummy::battingeyelashes:

So today was warm and dry 19C - making it the first dry day in a couple of weeks.

The two Blue Dreams are coming along, the older girl is over a metre tall. I hope they will be too far into flowering to switch back when they realise days are getting longer not shorter.....

The two autoflower have been brought outside for the first time, and even though I should take them indoors tonight, I think I'll leave them to sink or swim outside. They were all floppy when they first came out, so I staked the stems to chopsticks, to hold them up until the wind hardens and thickens the stems.

The SL bought me a new phone/camera gizmo which is supposed to have gazillions of pixels.....but all I see is massive photos so I might continue using the old camera.

The autos - the bigger taller plant is the Auto Daquiri Lime and the smaller the Auto Blackberry Kush

image9277.jpeg
image9276.jpeg
image9275.jpeg

The Blue Dreams

image9273.jpeg
image9270.jpeg
image9269.jpeg
image9266.jpeg
image9265.jpeg
image9264.jpeg
image9263.jpeg
image9262.jpeg
image9261.jpeg

New camera also seems to have some of the photos on their side.....will master the new gizmo soon......

Happy Easter all :Namaste::green_heart::peacetwo:

Happy Easter Bapple....now it starts. Looks like the girls have a nice head start, going big...

Looking lovely bapple very nice ^_^ it's still getting to cold out here for outdoor stuff. I got 2 little ones one the terrace but they come in at night and when it's nasty out.

Happy Easter Bapple....now it starts. Looks like the girls have a nice head start, going big...

Happy Easter Grizz:Namaste:

Plants look good and I did notice you took the pics with something new, the images look sharper. Have you sprayed the plants for pest yet? one looks chewed on.

Hey DeanB!

There is some low level snail activity going on due to the rains but nothing to worry about, perhaps you are mistaking the scorch marks on the ADL for pest activity.
Good to see you Sir :ciao:

Looking lovely bapple very nice ^_^ it's still getting to cold out here for outdoor stuff. I got 2 little ones one the terrace but they come in at night and when it's nasty out.

Hey Spart! Happy Easter!:high-five:

It's still coldish here at nights also but I think the two BlueDreams don't care. The Autos might react badly but will wait and see....

Hello 420 Mag buddies :ciao:

Daytime temperatures have stabilised after it stopped raining - 21 - 22C on average and night temps are noticeably less cool. The Blue Dreams have taken off in the last week with the warm weather. The Autos have not made it into this photo shoot cos I had to move them somewhere else as my hidey spot is only able to camo two plants and the two BD girls might even outgrow the spot if they don't stop stretching and spreading soon; older plant is 108cms and the younger 85 cms. Flowering is now happening in earnest

Both the Autos (Auto Daquiri Lime and Auto Blackberry Kush) have now thrown
out pistils and tomorrow I will repot them both a week later than ideal. Narnia should be ready for them by Tuesday......

Blue Dream girls both showed pistils 10/3/2016

image9577.jpeg
image9578.jpeg
image9579.jpeg
image9580.jpeg
image9581.jpeg

image9582.jpeg

I'm not sure what's up with the sideways pics as the uploaded images were the right way up.

Anyway, I may not do a Sunday update as we are entertaining on Sunday and out of town tomorrow and I will probably be too tired.

Wishing everyone a sterling weekend. :rollit::green_heart::slide::yummy:

Hello 420 Mag buddies :ciao:

I'm not sure what's up with the sideways pics as the uploaded images were the right way up.

Anyway, I may not do a Sunday update as we are entertaining on Sunday and out of town tomorrow and I will probably be too tired.

Wishing everyone a sterling weekend. :rollit::green_heart::slide::yummy:

Recurring problem here with the pics :420:

Have a great weekend MS. B, I replied to Grizz in my journal as to my current heart condition.

:Namaste:

:passitleft: hey Bapple... Have a good relaxing weekend...

Thanks Grizz and Captainblast:thanks:

Woke this morning and there was no electricity.....apparently there was maintenance work on the electricity substation but as usual shambolic electric company did not think to inform anybody. The current came back on about An hour ago, but we could not go out of town as planned cos the cars were trapped in the garage (electric shutters) and now it's too late to make our lunch appointment.

Hope everyone's Saturday has started well. :Namaste:

I shouldn't laugh Bapple but they have to have manual release...

Back
Top Bottom