Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Thanks P. I’m hoping to have a try of it later and maybe squeeze some rosin. I’m chuffed to say the least!
Sounds like a plan. Did you do it?
Congrats again Professor! Beautiful nug. It's good you have to wait three months or nobody else would win :thumb:
lol. 3 months feels like a long time when you can't enter a comp. I have a feeling that the Dos Si Dos 33 could be NOTM material. Thank you Mr.S
Congrats on your crystal meth Professor! Does that make you Walter White from Breaking Bad now?!? Maybe you don’t know about that show?
lol! The UK's TV is basically American TV with extra British bits and slightly less American bits. I guess being called Walter White could be a compliment. I'll try to refrain from any train heists or secret laundry mat grow rooms though. Thanks HH

:passitleft:

Congrats on Nug of the month Professor, a truly worthy title!

Flowering Day 17....

Hey 420. We'll it's the start of a new year and so far it's been pretty good. Today's the last day of being lazy then we'll get right back on it tomorrow. For this evening I have some pics of the plants which are still doing very well. Here we are today....
ORG_DSC09147.JPG
ORG_DSC09148.JPG
ORG_DSC09149.JPG
ORG_DSC09150.JPG
ORG_DSC09151.JPG
ORG_DSC09152.JPG
ORG_DSC09153.JPG
ORG_DSC09154.JPG
ORG_DSC09155.JPG

Flowering Day 18....

Hey 420! I've done a little work in the garden today. I dragged the Dos Si Dos out for a final inspection and trim before she becomes too awkward to move over the next few weeks. I hit her pretty hard with the trim but didn't do wha the id have normally done. I removed a lot of th the lower stuff and some of the largest fans. I also thinned her out by removing weak and lanky growth which had just about reached the canopy. The next step is to stake them now that I can get a better idea of the finished shape. They both need watering again and as you can see in the pics Tropicanna Banana is starting to become droopy. I'll water her first thing in the morning as I was dragged away from the grow room to run errands. I've also raised the Dos Si Dos 33 so now they're even in height. I'll give them 6g of MegaCrop with tomorrow's watering and will raise it to 6.5 for the following. Here we are today....
ORG_DSC09181.JPG
ORG_DSC09183.JPG
ORG_DSC09184.JPG
ORG_DSC09194.JPG
ORG_DSC09195.JPG
ORG_DSC09196.JPG
ORG_DSC09200.JPG

Flowering Day 18....

Hey 420! I've done a little work in the garden today. I dragged the Dos Si Dos out for a final inspection and trim before she becomes too awkward to move over the next few weeks. I hit her pretty hard with the trim but didn't do wha the id have normally done. I removed a lot of th the lower stuff and some of the largest fans. I also thinned her out by removing weak and lanky growth which had just about reached the canopy. The next step is to stake them now that I can get a better idea of the finished shape. They both need watering again and as you can see in the pics Tropicanna Banana is starting to become droopy. I'll water her first thing in the morning as I was dragged away from the grow room to run errands. I've also raised the Dos Si Dos 33 so now they're even in height. I'll give them 6g of MegaCrop with tomorrow's watering and will raise it to 6.5 for the following. Here we are today....
ORG_DSC09181.JPG
ORG_DSC09183.JPG
ORG_DSC09184.JPG
ORG_DSC09194.JPG
ORG_DSC09195.JPG
ORG_DSC09196.JPG
ORG_DSC09200.JPG
I love when the Menorah stalk stays green like that!

Hey 420. Hope you all had a good weekend. I believe it's Monday today and it should have been my first day back at work. Mrs.F has an operation today though so I'm at home with the kids. today is actually flowering day 22 but the pics are from last night. I fell asleep again before I had the chance to do the update. Well, we've made it to the third week of flower and the plants have finally stopped stretching. Maybe. The TB is exactly a meter tall and about 70cm-80cm wide which isn't massive but as she's in a tent which is only 60cm deep and is also sharing the width of 120cm with another plant, she looks fairly impressive. Some of her colas will be as long as my arms lol. Whoever said you can't grow big plants in your bed room eh? I'll be expecting another watering for the TB soon. Maybe even later. I'll increase the nutrients to 6.5g of MC for that one. Dos Si Dos 33 is being a little shadowed by the TB both figuratively and literally. She's doing pretty well though and is growing nicely. She does have some curled leaves but I'm not sure if it's meant to be a genetic thing. Her pic on the Barneys site looks to have similar looking leaves by harvest to what mine has now. She's not drinking anything like her neighbor and probably won't need another feed until closer to the weekend. I've removed a few more leaves but again, I was careful to not do what I'd normally do and strip them bare. I have to concentrate as it's easy to go into a plucking trance. I still need to stake them which is my next job. I was going to go and get some bamboo today but it's raining really badly again. I don't want to go dragging the poor kids out and risk them catching colds just so I can suppport my plants. I'll do it another time. Well, that's enough from me so here's some pics of the plants on day 21. Happy growing everyone....
ORG_DSC09284.JPG
ORG_DSC09285.JPG
ORG_DSC09303.JPG

They look great, but I'm wondering if the DSD leaves are curling up from the light intensity. If the lowers are doing it then it's probably genetic though.
I did think that and you're right. The highest leaves are much more curled than lower leaves. However. Leaves which are quite far down the plant are curling up but not as much. I've bent some of the tallest branches away from the lights as I'm a little concerned with light bleaching. I raised the lights for the last time this evening as they won't go any higher lol. I've never had them at the top of the tent before

Back
Top Bottom