Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Sounds like it's been stressful around there. Glad the wife is doing well and healing quickly. Impetigo ....sorry you have to deal with that. Yuck.
How are you doing?? Hope you are taking care of yourself throughout all of this as well.
Hey VG! I'm ok. Busy and knackered as usual but still chugging on. The Christmas holiday was great but now it's back to work in the gloomy wet weather. I'm really looking forward to spring. The impetigo is horrible. It started as just a little cut on the top of her head which we didn't think anything of. 3 days later and it spread over a lot of her face in little clusters. Her nose is the worst. I looks really painful. The doc said that it should start to clear up immediately after we begin using the antibiotics and steroid cream. We got the prescription yesterday so hopefully there'll be some improvement soon. Mrs.F is back to work already. There's no stopping her lol. Other than that things are cool. How are you m'dear?
:passitleft:

Hey VG! I'm ok. Busy and knackered as usual but still chugging on. The Christmas holiday was great but now it's back to work in the gloomy wet weather. I'm really looking forward to spring. The impetigo is horrible. It started as just a little cut on the top of her head which we didn't think anything of. 3 days later and it spread over a lot of her face in little clusters. Her nose is the worst. I looks really painful. The doc said that it should start to clear up immediately after we begin using the antibiotics and steroid cream. We got the prescription yesterday so hopefully there'll be some improvement soon. Mrs.F is back to work already. There's no stopping her lol. Other than that things are cool. How are you m'dear?
:passitleft:
Poor little chica. Feel bad for her.

I'm good but with a slightly bum ankle. Enjoying the calm before the storm of children needing attention.

Well I have some bad news everyone. The Tropicanna Banana has hermied. I don't know if it's salvageable either. All of the top flowers have bananas appearing on them and there are a lot. Far too many to just pick them off and hope for the best. I knew it was too good to be true lol. The lights were just about to go off in the tent when I found them so I've removed the top buds and thrown them in a bucket. I'll inspect the rest of the plant tomorrow morning but it doesn't look good. I'll have some pics coming up shortly.

Dam that one was looking So good to Professor :(
I only just said to you how things were going well lol. I think I jinxed myself
Yikes, sorry buddy :passitleft:
shit happens in this game I'm afraid. I'd like to investigate and find the blame somewhere in my own actions but I don't think it was me this time. Now I have decisions to make about the fate of the tb and the space which will become available if she goes. Man. She had Sauga leaves as well

Well, that's a helluva note, Prof- She will be missed!
I'd like to investigate and find the blame somewhere in my own actions
It's got to be a genetic thing- You take too good of care of your plants for it to be stress-related...

Well, that's a helluva note, Prof- She will be missed!

It's got to be a genetic thing- You take too good of care of your plants for it to be stress-related...
Thanks Carcass. The only thing I can think of is that the plants were maybe a little close to the lights but I've had plants close to lights before. The amount of bananas is crazy. Dozens on each top. The plants haven't been close to the lights for long so I don't think it's that. I just went back over the pics I posted earlier and looked closer at this one. Bang! I didn't see it....
IMG_5975.JPG

Yeah, I think if it were the lights, the top leaves would show you some damage before the whole plant decided to hermie on you...
On the semi- bright side-you've got a vacancy in the tent now....

Damn prof that sucks like carcass said I don't think it has anything to do with what you have done they were so healthy looking. Maybe cause it's such a new strain they haven't ironed out all the kinks yet.

Oh man, those are so hard to come by. They don't give them out like bangers and mash you know. :(
Who's giving out bangers and mash!?!? No one invited me :(
Damn prof that sucks like carcass said I don't think it has anything to do with what you have done they were so healthy looking. Maybe cause it's such a new strain they haven't ironed out all the kinks yet.
Hey N. Maybe you're right. It was going so well. I'm itching to get a better look at her tomorrow so I can make a call. Under the grow lights you can see them really clearly. I've got some pics coming up but you can't quite see them as well with the tablet cam. Here goes....
IMG_5993.JPG

I lost this many budsites at least....
IMG_5994.JPG

They're mostly in clusters but there are single ones dotted about as well....
IMG_5995.JPG
IMG_5996.JPG
IMG_5997.JPG
IMG_5998.JPG

Then there are these. There's not as many but they're there....
IMG_5999.JPG

Yeah, I think if it were the lights, the top leaves would show you some damage before the whole plant decided to hermie on you...
On the semi- bright side-you've got a vacancy in the tent now....
If I ditch her then I have a whole load of options become available to me. I need to see her properly tomorrow in the light. I don't think it's good though. I don't want to continue with her only to have her erupt at a later date when I have the rest of my garden coming into full bloom.

The Queen silly... we're you not invited? It's for the royal sendoff of Harry and Meaghan. Quite the story really across the pond.
I did hear something about that. I once stared at Prince Charles when I was a butchers boy at about the age of 11. True story

Wow I was just about to write how fantastic the Tropicana Banana looks and then read about the other nanas. Nightmare and extra harsh considering what a lovely plant it was. At least you’ve got plenty of fire power to replace it with.

Back
Top Bottom