Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Had Barney's kept you in the loop on the seeds, you probably wouldn't have made alternate plans.
Since they didn't, you can't be expected to change everything at a moment's notice- at this point, they'll just have to wait their turn...in my opinion,anyway...

Free seeds & other goodies are cool though....even if they take forever to get there.;)
Vote counted! it's one all now lol.
I really don't mind tweaking things a bit if that's what people want. I like the interactive element. Its down to you guys.
I'm such a slave lol

I gave these their final watering today. I noticed that the pot had dried right up so I just gave them some plain old tap water to push them over the finish line. Just a couple of days left then it time for the chop....
DSC01335.JPG
DSC01336.JPG
DSC01337.JPG
DSC01338.JPG
DSC01339.JPG
DSC01340.JPG
DSC01341.JPG
DSC01342.JPG

Hey 420. lastnight I decided to take the plants down. The harvest is complete. Time for some pics....

Flowering day 58.
100w LED
10 strains
MegaCrop bottom fed

These are the final pics of the living plants....
DSC01348.JPG
DSC01349.JPG
DSC01350.JPG
DSC01351.JPG
DSC01363.JPG
DSC01364.JPG
DSC01365.JPG
DSC01366.JPG
DSC01367.JPG
DSC01369.JPG
Perfick .some very nice looking trich filth Prof. Must have smelled the chopping. lol

Round at the start and finish. well done mate and some great looking variety there. Would you do it again ?. On this thinking , One harvested of buds plant sticking out of the soil a similar way as the harvested plant now looks from burying deeper once harvested. , Re vegging the stem with a few of the small tiny tryimers that seem to show up when trimming so she still want to feed some growing plant. Using one of those nifty V-shaped splicing tools to attach diff strains, grown in a very short veg time , single bud ,sog style. recovery time could be good if stem treated with a good rooting hormone or powder and taped well. ??? same ends but from a single rootball already grown and well functioning..

Round at the start and finish. well done mate and some great looking variety there. Would you do it again ?. On this thinking , One harvested of buds plant sticking out of the soil a similar way as the harvested plant now looks from burying deeper once harvested. , Re vegging the stem with a few of the small tiny tryimers that seem to show up when trimming so she still want to feed some growing plant. Using one of those nifty V-shaped splicing tools to attach diff strains, grown in a very short veg time , single bud ,sog style. recovery time could be good if stem treated with a good rooting hormone or powder and taped well. ??? same ends but from a single rootball already grown and well functioning..
I think that this would be a great way to grow if you were using clones from an appropriate plant. Both times I have done it has been a huge gamble and both times it has paid off. I still need the final weights for this one but it looks good. A plant with little to no side branching would be a good start. The Shishkabery took up the majority of the space in this tent so if I had 10 of them I would have struggled. Likewise, if I had 10 of any of the smaller ones then there would have been loads of space left over. The AP, PP, VK or CK would have been the kind of plants that would have been a good size to go with though the VK would have been tight.

As for re-vegging. Can I interest you in some carrots lol....
DSC01420.JPG
DSC01421.JPG
DSC01422.JPG

I think that this would be a great way to grow if you were using clones from an appropriate plant. Both times I have done it has been a huge gamble and both times it has paid off. I still need the final weights for this one but it looks good. A plant with little to no side branching would be a good start. The Shishkabery took up the majority of the space in this tent so if I had 10 of them I would have struggled. Likewise, if I had 10 of any of the smaller ones then there would have been loads of space left over. The AP, PP, VK or CK would have been the kind of plants that would have been a good size to go with though the VK would have been tight.

As for re-vegging. Can I interest you in some carrots lol....
DSC01420.JPG
DSC01421.JPG
DSC01422.JPG
Spring onions and few celery sticks .lol. love em. crazy that so much above supported so well by so little below with I indoors growing.

Congrats on another bountiful harvest (or 10), Professor!
Beautiful buds on them all!

Mouthwatering harvest, my friend below the border. Many congratulations to you! Enjoy your smoke when the time comes.
Looking forward to knowing weights!!

Spring onions and few celery sticks .lol. love em. crazy that so much above supported so well by so little below with I indoors growing.
There where plenty more roots left in the pot. That was just what came out when I ripped the stems out. The rest of the roots which are in the pot will stay and become food for the next plants which go into it. I've mixed some fresh compost in with the sand on the top, watered it and will let it sit for a month or so. Then I'll probably throw some tomatoes in there and keep it outside near the patio door. I'm sticking with coco for the time being with the cannabis plants.
Congrats on another bountiful harvest (or 10), Professor!
Beautiful buds on them all!
Thank you Cass. I made some hash last night from the trim. I'll put some pics up shortly.
Mouthwatering harvest, my friend below the border. Many congratulations to you! Enjoy your smoke when the time comes.
Looking forward to knowing weights!!
Cheers burdok. An unfortunate event over in my other thread has now made the vote to see which plants will be grown next pointless. Next up we will be running the Tropicanna Banana fem and the new Barneys autos at the same time in separate tents.

Cheers guys :passitleft:

Hey 420. Last night I decided to make some hash with the trim from the harvest. There wasn't actually that much waste and there are still some sugar leaves to pic from the buds once they are fully dry. I must have use around 2 ounces of average quality trim so I wasn't expecting a lot of hash. I ended up squeezing just over 3g from it which is better than nothing. I didn't do the best job of it and made a couple mistakes as I received some sad news halfway through making it. One of my friends sadly passed away in his sleep the morning before so after I found that out my head wasn't really in the game anymore. I did finish the hash but I had a bit of a slip up and poured some of the material into the 120 micron bag which was a bit annoying. it got contaminated but luckily it was also the smallest yielding bag. It looked crappy so I rolled it all up and stuck it in a blunt. Here is what the 25 micron and 73 micron hash looks like....

The 25 micron is on the left and the 73 micron is on the right....
DSC01448.JPG
DSC01449.JPG
DSC01450.JPG
DSC01451.JPG
DSC01452.JPG
DSC01453.JPG
DSC01454.JPG
DSC01455.JPG

There where plenty more roots left in the pot. That was just what came out when I ripped the stems out. The rest of the roots which are in the pot will stay and become food for the next plants which go into it. I've mixed some fresh compost in with the sand on the top, watered it and will let it sit for a month or so. Then I'll probably throw some tomatoes in there and keep it outside near the patio door. I'm sticking with coco for the time being with the cannabis plants.

Thank you Cass. I made some hash last night from the trim. I'll put some pics up shortly.

Cheers burdok. An unfortunate event over in my other thread has now made the vote to see which plants will be grown next pointless. Next up we will be running the Tropicanna Banana fem and the new Barneys autos at the same time in separate tents.

Cheers guys :passitleft:
sounds like a nice mix of richness will be the end results . I am still all in on the compost and started transferring moulded leaf matter into it after developing it in a tub. get some nice mushroom growth going hopefully. I do need another Barneys in my life and some nice stuff from the stables now.

Hey 420. Last night I decided to make some hash with the trim from the harvest. There wasn't actually that much waste and there are still some sugar leaves to pic from the buds once they are fully dry. I must have use around 2 ounces of average quality trim so I wasn't expecting a lot of hash. I ended up squeezing just over 3g from it which is better than nothing. I didn't do the best job of it and made a couple mistakes as I received some sad news halfway through making it. One of my friends sadly passed away in his sleep the morning before so after I found that out my head wasn't really in the game anymore. I did finish the hash but I had a bit of a slip up and poured some of the material into the 120 micron bag which was a bit annoying. it got contaminated but luckily it was also the smallest yielding bag. It looked crappy so I rolled it all up and stuck it in a blunt. Here is what the 25 micron and 73 micron hash looks like....

The 25 micron is on the left and the 73 micron is on the right....
DSC01448.JPG
DSC01449.JPG
DSC01450.JPG
DSC01451.JPG
DSC01452.JPG
DSC01453.JPG
DSC01454.JPG
DSC01455.JPG
Excellent result mate. looks very nice indeed. still avoiding doing mine.lol. Might wait till this harvest comes up and do it all together. could yield a few oz blocks. have a lot of stems and trim to process from that 40oz harvest !!! Mrs GG keeps stressing on the whole freezer below the fridge being bags and stems. lol. thankfully the chest freezer is still just keeping is going and she hasnt kicked them out yet.

Back
Top Bottom