Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Very nice,Prof! Like a pot smorgasbord....or a pot pu pu platter if you like Chinese... ;)

Hey 420. We're getting closer to the end for some of these now and it looks like the Ayahuasca Purple will be first. Purple Punch and the Vanilla Kush won't be too far behind that. I won't be nursing the stragglers like I sometimes do as I don't think that it will be worth it. Once the big 5 (AP, Shish, PP, VK and CK) are done I will probably pull the whole crew. The remaining 5 are in various states with the worst being the G13 Haze. The Orange Sherbert, Gorilla Zkittles and Tropicanna Banana are just small and aren't in ill health. The Dos Si Dos is just a strange plant which is covered in slick oily frost but man is she butt-ugly. I bet it will be wonderful smoke though I don't think ill be getting many joints worth from her.
The plant are still being fed with the 5.5g of MC per gallon and most look to be happy with that. The tip burn stopped spreading some time ago and there are relatively few indications that they want the strength increased. I don't think we will need to raise it again, not at this stage in the game. realistically I think there are around 2 weeks left before we consider chopping which will fly by.
I have given some of the flowers a gentle squeeze to decide whether they are fattening up or not and it is a bit of a mixed bag at this point. the Shishkaberry is still quite spongy but others like the Purple Punch are going very firm and look very decent for the amount of power we have used. There is still time to impress and I think that it will.
There will definitely be a couple of laugh's at the end when I reveal the final weights but it is a collective effort and I have a feeling that will be good.
Today is flowering day 49 so I think we will be finishing up around day 65-70.
Hope everyone is doing well and looking after themselves. Stay safe....
DSC01129.JPG
DSC01130.JPG
DSC01147.JPG
DSC01144.JPG
DSC01157.JPG

Hey 420. Yesterday I believed that I updated this journal but turns out I posted it in my other thread by mistake lol. I don't bother to correct my actions as it is relevant to that thread also. So. Quick copy and paste but with updated pics for you all....

It looks like this will be one of the final updates for this grow as the plants are all beginning to finish up. Most are showing cloudy trichs and some even have ambers appearing in places. The Purple Punch is done in my opinion which surprised me as I thought that the Ayahuasca purple would be first. To be fair I could probably pull the AP now as well. I'm going to re-evaluate the situation on the weekend but it looks like they will be coming down to me. Not a moment too soon either as supplies are dwindling in the Prof household. This isolation has meant a lot of smoking lol. The family is all but out and I can see them getting twitchy.
This grow has been a breeze and has caused me almost zero problems and very little effort. I can't wait to see how the light has performed compared to last time when I used 400w of power. These plants definitely look like they have more frost than the last time and the flower size seems very similar. The smell is pretty good upon opening the tent now though as you can imagine it is difficult to pick out anything in particular. It just smells like some real good weed lol. The flowers have a bit more body to them now and feel nice on the squeeze. There was a moment a week or so ago when I thought that I may have made a mistake with the low wattage as I couldn't see the flowers filling out much more. Patients is still one of my biggest weaknesses though and I'm quick to doubt myself before the story is over. Well it looks like we will be finding out sooner rather than later with these.
Here we are at flowering day 53. Happy growing y'all....
DSC01266.JPG
DSC01267.JPG
DSC01268.JPG
DSC01269.JPG
DSC01270.JPG
DSC01271.JPG
DSC01272.JPG
DSC01273.JPG
DSC01274.JPG

You know I’m in for this one Professor. I’m only a day or so behind with my Gorilla Zkittlez and Pink Kush. So we’ll have a great comparison throughout. First class start to the new journal as always.
im currently going so right now comew check it out its in link

Very successful grow,Prof...the AP is hogging the limelight because she's so pretty,
but they all look yummy!
You'll have to roll up a 10 strain fatty to celebrate a great harvest! (when the time comes)

Very successful grow,Prof...the AP is hogging the limelight because she's so pretty,
but they all look yummy!
You'll have to roll up a 10 strain fatty to celebrate a great harvest! (when the time comes)
Thanks Cass. I'll be making some 10 strain hash to go in that doob as well lol.
:passitleft:

Those ladies look just as good today as they did yesterday! Some really nice buds in there especially the Ayahuasca Purple and the Purple Punch is looking quite nice too.

Those ladies look just as good today as they did yesterday! Some really nice buds in there especially the Ayahuasca Purple and the Purple Punch is looking quite nice too.
Cheers N. Guess what. I have some more good news. back in a jiffy

Today a terrified looking delivery driver launched a package at me from down the drive which landed in my flower bed. After watching him retreat to his van I thought it best to go and investigate. This is what it contained....
DSC01287.JPG

I've got a sweat-on now

Thank you @Barney's Farm :thanks:
:passitleft:.

Today a terrified looking delivery driver launched a package at me from down the drive which landed in my flower bed. After watching him retreat to his van I though it best to go and investigate. This is what it contained....
DSC01287.JPG

I've got a sweat-on now
Wow Prof what a score! Gotta say I'm a little jealous...ok alot bit jealous lol.
Gorilla Zkittlez Auto!! Can't wait to see that one in action hopefully the floppy stems didn't get brought over in the cross lol. Does Barney's have a photo wedding cake? I've never seen one I'm sure the auto will be fire!

Wow Prof what a score! Gotta say I'm a little jealous...ok alot bit jealous lol.
Gorilla Zkittlez Auto!! Can't wait to see that one in action hopefully the floppy stems didn't get brought over in the cross lol. Does Barney's have a photo wedding cake? I've never seen one I'm sure the auto will be fire!
The GZ auto sounds cool but I'm looking at the Dos Si Dos lol. I get another go at trying to do a good job of one

Barneys have released a couple new fem strains recently and yes, the Wedding Cake was one of them. The other was Mimosa Evo which sounds cool.

I do have a problem at the moment though. My grow tents are backed up with plants as I wasn't expecting these to turn up anytime soon. I was offered them just before lockdown and as I'm in Europe they normally turn up in a few days. I didn't hear anything about them and because of the Coronavirus I assumed that Barneys must have been affected like many other businesses. I didn't bother to enquire as I think that chasing up gifts is a bit rude lol. So that leaves me with a predicament. Cancel my next grow and run these or continue as normal and do these next. Decisions. Anyone up for vote?

Anyone up for vote?
Had Barney's kept you in the loop on the seeds, you probably wouldn't have made alternate plans.
Since they didn't, you can't be expected to change everything at a moment's notice- at this point, they'll just have to wait their turn...in my opinion,anyway...

Free seeds & other goodies are cool though....even if they take forever to get there.;)

Back
Top Bottom