Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

What do you think Prof. flip time ?? gettin crowded in yer. fan leaves keep finding "giant juice" . i pluck em they come back from elsewhere.

My Barneys Beautiful Quadline forest
20190626_171841.jpg
20190626_171648.jpg
20190626_171635.jpg
I'd say that you look good to go GG! It's gonna be a jungle in there

Flowering Day 45....

Hey 420! First up today we have the OS and the GZ. Up until recently my attention has been mostly drawn to the Orange Sherbert but I think that might be changing. The GZ is becoming something beautiful. She's so sticky now that it's horrible when you brush her with the back of your hand by mistake. Her smell indicates that she is going to be dank and tasty and if her THC levels are as advertised she'll be very potent. I'm not bored of the OS though. She is rock solid! It's only day 45 and it looks like she is coming up to the final stretch. Don't worry though, I won't be chopping her just yet. I think she has a couple weeks to go. Here we are today....
ORG_DSC02458.JPG
ORG_DSC02459.JPG
ORG_DSC02460.JPG

It's amazing that websites tell new growers that the way to determine when to harvest is when half the pistils turn brown (or something like that). You should have harvested a few weeks back by that measure!

And you can lean to the GZ all you like, I'm still partial to the OS in that tent.
Lol, I was just thinking about that too, looking at these pics. They’ve gotta be getting dang close though!

Flip while you still have time GG!
this was my thinking Shed.lol started to panic a little with how quick these keep filling back out . Tomorrow night the dark period begins. exactly 5 weeks veg. Thanks mate

I can't believe that I used to not be able to sleep. Now I fall asleep halfway through uploading pics lol. If I was going by trich and this was my first grow I'd have been pretty confused. The Orange Sherbert had orange hairs weeks ago lol. We are in a heatwave now so we will get to see how the grow room does with the new lightings. The temps in the POG's tent are 27C and in the other tent it's 25C. Quick photo bomb before heading out to work....
ORG_DSC02491.JPG
ORG_DSC02492.JPG
ORG_DSC02493.JPG
ORG_DSC02494.JPG
ORG_DSC02495.JPG
ORG_DSC02496.JPG
ORG_DSC02497.JPG
ORG_DSC02498.JPG
ORG_DSC02499.JPG
ORG_DSC02500.JPG

Despite my attempts to combat the thrips they are still there....
ORG_DSC02480.JPG

Blue Gelato 41's....
ORG_DSC02484.JPG
ORG_DSC02487.JPG
ORG_DSC02488.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade's....
ORG_DSC02486.JPG
ORG_DSC02489.JPG

In this pic I can see 5 thrips. Still nothing on any of the others. It's just this poor little lady who's suffering....
ORG_DSC02490.JPG

I can't believe that I used to not be able to sleep. Now I fall asleep halfway through uploading pics lol. If I was going by trich and this was my first grow I'd have been pretty confused. The Orange Sherbert had orange hairs weeks ago lol. We are in a heatwave now so we will get to see how the grow room does with the new lightings. The temps in the POG's tent are 27C and in the other tent it's 25C. Quick photo bomb before heading out to work....
ORG_DSC02491.JPG
ORG_DSC02492.JPG
ORG_DSC02493.JPG
ORG_DSC02494.JPG
ORG_DSC02495.JPG
ORG_DSC02496.JPG
ORG_DSC02497.JPG
ORG_DSC02498.JPG
ORG_DSC02499.JPG
ORG_DSC02500.JPG
now THEY are buds. looking great prof. lol on the pistils issue. hard one to do for a new grower then. hope your day at work breezes past fella.

horrible little shits. fly spray !!!!
Those babies look happy and productive Prof. The Bg41 is a very vigorous when she gets her roots out Prof. Seeing how well mine got over my branch snaps and node killing has suprised me . I expected her to be a little behind but the new growth easily caught the older nodes up and the regrowth is covered in potential tops too. Think these could be another os,phantom superstar strain. Do thrips "nest" somewhere or just use the plants as home too.. is it a soil mainly issue or will they use coco a similar way too. Have you trued milk mix directly on soil to kill any emerging hatchlings ?

It's amazing that websites tell new growers that the way to determine when to harvest is when half the pistils turn brown (or something like that). You should have harvested a few weeks back by that measure!

And you can lean to the GZ all you like, I'm still partial to the OS in that tent.

It’s very surprising! Thankfully there is communities like this that help new growers succeed! Go team!

Made a start on the defol for the flip. It is a relief to see so many happy sites hidden away for revealing now. Only managed to do 3 so far but the bg41 and pog look great for it.
Pog before
20190627_142331.jpg
and after
20190627_145330.jpg

Bg41 before
20190627_145434.jpg

And after
20190627_150601.jpg

And Gz#4 before
20190627_150830.jpg
20190627_150905.jpg
and after
20190627_151326.jpg
relieved to see some coco too. lol
all going great guns now. rest to do soon as i can.

Attachments

• 20190627_150558.jpg
    20190627_150558.jpg
    1,018 KB · Views: 75
now THEY are buds. looking great prof. lol on the pistils issue. hard one to do for a new grower then. hope your day at work breezes past fella.
Firstly GG, was that "breezes past" a joke? It's been like a hurricane today lol. A hot hurricane! I must have lost weight it's been so hot lol. Secondly I would say that the Orange Sherbert is probably easy peasy for a new grower. She's tough, fast and looks like she'll yield well. Also she's pretty, stinks to high heaven and is sticky as hell lol. I haven't had a good look at her trichs yet but I'm willing to bet that's I can find an amber or 2. I'm really looking forward to growing this one again
horrible little shits. fly spray !!!!
Those babies look happy and productive Prof. The Bg41 is a very vigorous when she gets her roots out Prof. Seeing how well mine got over my branch snaps and node killing has suprised me . I expected her to be a little behind but the new growth easily caught the older nodes up and the regrowth is covered in potential tops too. Think these could be another os,phantom superstar strain. Do thrips "nest" somewhere or just use the plants as home too.. is it a soil mainly issue or will they use coco a similar way too. Have you trued milk mix directly on soil to kill any emerging hatchlings ?
I'm not sure that the thrips have time to nest. They seem to have a typical life cycle to many types of fly. They lay eggs in the soil which hatch and become larvae. The larvae move onto the plants, fatten themselves up and become nymphs. The nymphs then become adults which fly back down to the soil to lay more eggs. I wish my life was as simple as theirs lol. It's the larvae and the nymphs which are causing the harm. Your idea with using the milk on the soil is a good one and may actually work. I'll certainly test it out on the 4 young veg plants. Thanks GG!
Made a start on the defol for the flip. It is a relief to see so many happy sites hidden away for revealing now. Only managed to do 3 so far but the bg41 and pog look great for it.
Pog before
20190627_142331.jpg
and after
20190627_145330.jpg

Bg41 before
20190627_145434.jpg

And after
20190627_150601.jpg

And Gz#4 before
20190627_150830.jpg
20190627_150905.jpg
and after
20190627_151326.jpg
relieved to see some coco too. lol
all going great guns now. rest to do soon as i can.
They look great! That BG41 looks vigorous!
Prof my man!

Everyone of your ladies are looking great! Even the little ones battling thrips look happy as can be! Keep up that great work and I’m sure you will conquer the thrips soon!!
Hey Dutch! Thanks buddy. I've learnt a few things during this grow which I'll try and do a bit better next time. Hopefully I won't encounter the same problems and the plants will get a tidier start. Those thrips are a pain in the ass! They've gone from the POG now which makes me wonder again whether they don't like flowering plants. Hope you're well man!

:passitleft:

I don't think my retinas are going to ever recover from that yellow pic...

Can you get a few lady bugs, ahem... Sorry, Ladybird beetles? They eat thrips too, don't they?

I don't think my retinas are going to ever recover from that yellow pic...

Can you get a few lady bugs, ahem... Sorry, Ladybird beetles? They eat thrips too, don't they?
Lol. I did get some ladybirds before but I lost them on the POG. They went in but they never came out. That's what I like to imagine anyway. They probably just flew away when I wasn't looking

Lol. I did get some ladybirds before but I lost them on the POG. They went in but they never came out. That's what I like to imagine anyway. They probably just flew away when I wasn't looking
Ladybirds spend most of their time putting fires out at home , obviously had " the call" after you rehomed them !!

sorry prof but needed to show this recovery from last pics.
3 hours later
20190627_192417.jpg
20190627_192606.jpg
20190627_192558.jpg
Barneys are the dogs gonads for genetics and recovery
They're impressive aren't they. There's no complaints with the genetics at this end either...just me

Back
Top Bottom