Bassman's RDWC - High Defoliation - Master Kush Grow #2

From Hanna instruments web site.

What should I store my pH electrode in?

Ideally, storage solution since it has the same chemical make-up of what is in the electrode itself, but if that is not available use buffer 4 or 7 solution. NEVER STORE IN PURE (DISTILLED) WATER!!!

Update:

Day 27 in Flower, Day 36 in 12/12 (this week is 10.5 on - 13.5 off)

It's official, no leaks whatsoever!

Feels good to get the water level back to where I want it and the girls are loving it too.

Spent 30 mins in there this morning stripping more fans off. No bending today, not sure if I'll have a real need to do so later. I'm very impressed with the flower development so far. There's a few that look like they will be monster buds, but really it's all looking great. They are getting a little sticky and you can see the frost development in the pics.

Bought a new Hanna digital PH meter with temp yesterday. Also got a backup pump to keep locked away just in case. And a new fresh bag of root riot cubes. Can't walk into a hydro store without blowing $100 minimum.

I took pics today. Look closely and you'll see some of these pictures are way down in the plants and you'll see what will be real buds, not popcorn.

Enjoy:
PB140001.JPG
PB140002.JPG
PB140003.JPG
PB140004.JPG
PB140005.JPG
PB140006.JPG
PB140007.JPG
PB140008.JPG
PB140009.JPG
PB140010.JPG
PB140011.JPG
PB140013.JPG
PB140014.JPG

Wow Bass!
Do those legs go all the way up??
No popcorn, I love it!
Looks like the pistils are growing so fast they're almost braiding themselves!
:bravo:

Glad to hear you got your leakage fixed.

Great update! ;)

Hear you on the +reps! I'm not huge into computers ,internet or technology (this is my only "favorite") I don't know half of what people are trying to say. Im getting the + reps is good job or of the kind, and bass deserves more recognition than anyone hear can express on a keyboard. Sry for getting off topic.

Wow Bass .... Beauty Pics Man ..... I think what I liked best was the color , that blueish tint, very cool and they have a little ways to go and all those buds will fill in solid ... :popcorn:... I'll be hanging around ! Congrats !!

Looking great mate! I be working hard to make mine look better :sorry: :biglaugh:

Whats in ur nute mix right now mate.?

Thanks C,
BPN 2-part, Vita Blue, Seaweed, Liquid Blue Bloom Booster, and Hygrozyme.

Hygrozyme, that similiar to cannazyme? Is it just an enzyme to break down dead root material? Thats the thing with states and europe, theres alot of products that arent available across the board. But then i guess its just different brands with the same stuff inside.

Ive been speaking to BPN about trialling his line. I currently have quite a solid regime but its quite expensive. Thought id do a side by side grow to see if BPN makes a diff to what im already doing. Im not sure it will, but if it can do the same job but cheaper then maybe i'll make the switch. Its just a bit of a nightmare ordering from the states as it could bring unwanted attention. Still, where theres a will, theres a way.......

yes on the zyme.

I used AN before, but the value of BPN is awesome. Same results, a lot less $$.

I can relate to that man!

Do u continue to remove fan leaf as they appear in flower or do u do it at intervals? Also do u train daily or do u just do it by need?

I presume you mean after the stripping I do at end of stretch (roughly day 21 of 12/12). After this 1st stripping, some folks wait till day 45 and pluck pluck again. I can't keep my hands off, so I pluck when I see fully developed fans, with stems. At this early stage of flower, after that 1st major stripping, I am only taking the fans that have a good strong stem and the corresponding node has leaf growing well already. This way the corresponding flower has it's own leaves to feed it through photosynthesis and what not. They don't have to be big flower leaves, just developed and not the tiniest of new. This is when I know the flower is mature enough to handle the fan leaf strip.

In a week -10 days after the first big stripping in 12/12, I find at some point here there has been a big explosion of fan leaves throughout the plant. Now I'm not talking the brand new ones so much as I am the smaller ones from earlier, not plucked, have exploded in growth. These I remove. Yesterday I took 6-8 big handfuls of leaves, basically at this period I describe here.

I go from top to bottom, looking for ways to get the light deeper and deeper into the plant. I will sometimes pull the really thin stemmed fan leaves from the thin branches and smallest developing nodes, but only if removing a bundle of them will open up light and turn those tiny ones into decent bud down the line.

I also pull big fan leaves that are on the way outside branches that are thinner and maybe only 1/2 as tall as the plant, but have good bud/flower development. Even though these way outside fans are not directly shading other parts, they can shade reflection from walls, and more importantly, I believe, they tend to weigh down the small branches that have good bud possibilities. By taking this weight off the thin branch, they tend to straighten more towards the light and possibly even grow taller into the light. Making a big difference in those smaller but good nugs.

I am now learning to identify spots where a branch at the very bottom just has no shot at developing anything worth while. I'm clipping those at the stalk now. Not lollipopping per se, because it's only a few branches, but they just aren't worthy.

I got a lil long winded (as usual) but I hope this clears it up and answers your question.

Back
Top Bottom