Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

That camera work and lighting on that last shot really brings the plants beauty out. you really out did your self with her. I agree that BD is deff a candidate for such a contest

the buds from lolita are massive man.

Oh, time's a comin'! Those ladies look awfully frosty and nice! And 2oz of nugs ain't bad! +Reps!

Oh, time's a comin'! Those ladies look awfully frosty and nice! And 2oz of nugs ain't bad! +Reps!

Seriously Be.... You should definitely consider taking a few full-body shots of Lolita for plant of the month... She is gorgeous! I still can't get over her beautiful colors. I think there are a lot of people here that are wishing they were you right about now :smokin:
:peace: :ganjamon:

Seriously Be.... You should definitely consider taking a few full-body shots of Lolita for plant of the month... She is gorgeous! I still can't get over her beautiful colors. I think there are a lot of people here that are wishing they were you right about now :smokin:
:peace: :ganjamon:

he chopped lolita :thedoubletake:

he's got Elvira goin on now
but indeed some fullbody n00dz of her wouldve been great lol:smokin:

Prodigious accolades, Be IRIE.

Thanks for all the support, the good words are inspiring..:peace: I think Elvira is should be done here very soon... She has fattened up nicely, and is getting a bit to heavy for some of her branches... here she is day 69 of 12/12
100_14781.JPG

100_1477.JPG

:ganjamon:

That first picture looks like the Ganja monster from scary movie 2!!!! does any one else see it?? she is massive man! I hope them buds are as potent as they look, not to mention fluffy.

Thanks guys, fill that is hillarious, I can totally picture it.... SG, I only used non organic nutes 2 times in each phase.. I did try to press the organics and cut them back a bit.. I guess I was always under the impression that you didn't burn plants with organics.. I have always used the tip burn as my warning sign to not increase the nutes...I am still trying to dial in the nutes and usually learning something new each time..:peace::roorrip:

I am in total agreement with you Harry, but everyone has different methods so the key is to try new things and figure out what works best for you...I like the burned tips because it tells me I am good and to drop back a bit. I always work my way up with the nute strength, so hopefully I will never fry them...
Question??? can you burn plants with organic nutes in a bottle???

Some pics of the LA after 7 days of drying.. :ganjamon::roorrip:
picresized_th_1220758943_pileofLA.jpg

picresized_th_1220758837_LApile.jpg

LAnuggie.jpg

picresized_th_1220758890_LAyum.jpg

:peace:

That stuff looks mighty tasty. Enjoy, brother.

Back
Top Bottom