Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

TIGHT IRIE! Thats some well grown bud! + rep :peace:

You all ROCK!!! Well, Miss Lolita was chopped this morning, hung up and bagged and is starting the slow process of getting ready to be SMOKED... I have throughly enjoyed growing her and can't wait to smoke it.. Now time to concentrate on Elvira.... Ok, so here are some of her last pics before her end...
picresized_th_1220117827_100_1454.jpg

lAtopnugday63.jpg

LAday63.jpg

LA63days.jpg

100_14571.JPG

100_14551.JPG

I was actually sad to cut her, but also very happy as I can't wait to give her a try..:peace::ganjamon:

WHOAAAA:thedoubletake: those colors are even better close up! cured bud should look interesting to say the least! great job bro!:rollit:

Maaan! those colors are beautiful, of course the plants are too.Great job.

OK, the dry is on.. 5-7 days of hang dry for the bigger colas, and there are five lunch sacks of the smaller nugs.. I am thinking maybe 3 ozs once stems are removed and all is dried.. It was almost 400 grms wet..... I should have let it veg longer!!! The house smells very citrusy and a hint of something ( we can't quite place the smell) it is a beautiful scent... A few pics-
100_1464.JPG

100_1461.JPG

100_1460.JPG

:peace:

Sweeeeet! :clap:

Lovely....
Can I come take a shower at your house ?!

Peace :roorrip:

presently, I want to Be ERIE. . .

Its so great to see your completed grow IRIE! damn those buds look great! Is it possible to get some nice micro pics? And i think were making this a group shower... hahaha

Ok, so Lolita is drying and now Elvira is going to get most of the attention.. She has been flushed for a week now, and is starting to suck the life outta her big fan leaves, still not many ambers just mostly cloudy.. She still has a week or so to go... So here she is on day 66
100_14701.JPG

The zoomed in shot.
BDsidenugday66.jpg

100_14681.JPG

100_14712.JPG

picresized_th_1220360014_100_1472.jpg

:ganjamon::peace:

Back
Top Bottom