Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

Thanks guys... Well, they are both getting close, Elvira is foxtailing and actually has more Amber then the LA.. She got flushed with 20 gallons of water.. I would say she is about 20% amber give or take a few.. Here she is day 59..
BD59day.jpg

picresized_th_1219760979_BDmainday59.jpg

I think this is about as close as I can get... Lolita is pure beauty....
LAtopday59.jpg

picresized_th_1219760852_LAday59.jpg

LAsmallnugday59.jpg

LApurpday59.jpg

LAday59smallnug.jpg

I am thinking they may be ready by the weekend...:cheesygrinsmiley::goof:

Holy Mackeral Bejebus....Drool :smokin:

peace :roorrip:

Amazing Be IRIE..
Good Call Moose...

Peace :roorrip:

Impressive just doesn't do those ladies justice. They certainly deserve to be in the creme de la creme thread!

Outstanding job and a spectacular grow!!

Can't want to see the harvest and get a smoke report. :smokin:

Harry

I tell you what, it is nice to be rewarded like this for all the work put into these beauties.. The plants, the smiles, and all your guys support and good words really make it that much better..... Cheers and peace to the all of you.... Now if those damn trichs would hurry up and change!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: Lights go on @ 6:00.. I can't wait to see what they have in store for me today.... Thanks again everyone for the good words.. :ganjamon::peace:

I dont think ive looked threw any of your grows and been disapointed man, then again i cant remember past yesterday :O but this grow is stupendous! I dont think that ive heard of those two strains. maybe ive read about LA but deffinately not black death. the colors on lolita are down right gorgeous! i cant wait to see what colors the black death is holding instore for you if any. well im eager to see what the lights turned up for you todday! reps if i already didnt!

Love those fall colors. :ganjamon:

Yes, absolutely exotically beautiful. Another fine job Be IRIE.

Thanks guys... She is a cutie..Almost all of the purple leaves are turning amber, but the rest sure ae taking their time!!! I have started the flush on the black death, My mind was playing tricks on me because for the life of me I can't find all those damn ambers I saw the other night!!! Ok, a snap shot or two from last night...day 61..
100_1451.JPG

LAday61sidenug.jpg

I can't seem to keep my eyes off of her...:peace::roorrip:

you can really see the texture on the foliage in that last image. love to see the thick leaves man, means they're happy!

Back
Top Bottom