BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Are At It Again: Outdoor Grow Season 3

No worries PC, it's happened to me more than once. :laughtwo:

Yesterday I shared Dr. S, now today I'll share the progress of Gorilla Breath. GB1 is still a mutant, but progressing none the less at 156 days. Gorilla Breath #2 is looking pretty good on day 145 (day 47 of flower). It's probably the largest 10 gallon potted plant I've grown to date.
Here's the mutant:
I gave her a pretty good thinning out recently - although it's hard to tell.

Here's the proper lady:

and some SaugaViews® from the ladder.

I get a bit of "leaf septoria" every season so I'm not too worried about it, but GB2 seems to have it worse than the others. Also, I'm getting a little more tip burn on her than I am on the other plants so I'm going to back off the nutrients a little.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday, and I plan to get Killer Haze uploaded later today. :Namaste:

I've had some leaves with it since veg. I've been pulling off the worst leaves, and it doesn't seem to be getting crazy bad. Just have to get through about 4 more weeks. My friend's plant had it pretty bad this year. He removed about 1/3 of the plant's leaves.
By the way, BTF :welcome:

Great looking plants, Beez (even the mutant)- and exceptional SaugaViews®- If those plants get any bigger, you're gonna need a taller ladder- or a drone!

Here's the update for Killer Haze. The pictures were taken Tuesday. At 156 days from sprout, she is now a monster and surprisingly, still growing. I measured her thinking she was done, but had grown another 3 inches from the week before. She is now at 75 inches tall (1.9 meters). She's really taking her sweet time developing buds. Been flowering for 42 days now. I'm thinking at this rate, probably won't be ready until November. :eek: I hope the weather holds.

I was standing on the tallest/safest rung of the ladder and my camera above my head to get this shot. Next time I'll have to pull out my taller ladder. :laughtwo:

Here's a couple group shots of the ladies. I hope you all have a great weekend ahead. :Namaste:

That GB1 looks like a lil baby compared to those other big mamas! ;) All looking so healthy and happy. Great work Beez.
:morenutes:
I’ve been meaning to ask you, when you long term seal the buds, do you do anything special to it first? I’m thinking of getting one of those too.

Back
Top Bottom