Beginner Grow - 5x6 Room - 1000Watt MH/HPS - PK Maui Waui Blackwater

It looks like you and the gals both like the lights. I am so glad, I am always nervous recommending something that expensive to someone else.

Showing nice ladys! Keep going man looks like you take good care of them!!
Thanks!

They are pretty much on auto pilot. It isn't so bad.

I can see how it could be more overwhelming if I was using a pile of different nutrients etc. My routine is mix up a batch of water/calmag/bloom and ph it. Dump on plants and leave.

For the one soil grown plant I have another jug of water that I sometimes mix up a bit of calmag/bloom and water with that as I give the soil girl a different PH level.

At this point I have a good idea what my tap water ppm is and what amount of calmag/bloom brings me up to the right ppm level for the coco and soli so it is very easy. I usually only check my PH level most times and check ppm every now and then.

Thanks!

They are pretty much on auto pilot. It isn't so bad.

I can see how it could be more overwhelming if I was using a pile of different nutrients etc. My routine is mix up a batch of water/calmag/bloom and ph it. Dump on plants and leave.

For the one soil grown plant I have another jug of water that I sometimes mix up a bit of calmag/bloom and water with that as I give the soil girl a different PH level.

At this point I have a good idea what my tap water ppm is and what amount of calmag/bloom brings me up to the right ppm level for the coco and soli so it is very easy. I usually only check my PH level most times and check ppm every now and then.
The simplest the best sometimes!!

Thanks for stopping in. I am really looking forward to comparing a few of the grows that are in similar stages of flowering. Esp. ones under qb lights.
subbing in! been getting ready to start my first also. I was pointed in the direction of QB lights also and think that is the way I'm going for sure. looking good excited to see this through:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom