BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Just my opinion
If I was testing 3 or 4 lights from different vendors then a meter I would use.
I am a stoner that grows my own weed.
If 3 people have similar results I am buying/ not buying according to the results.
The testers chosen for this test are amazing growers and share as much info, good or bad,as they can.
BID has tested nutes and lights that I was here for, and because of his track record , If BID says it is good I will follow his word
:peace:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Happy Tokesday BID and Spiffy
cant wait to hear about your recent chop party and the end results:)

everyone types long long long English, actually sometimes is hard for me to understand the real meaning, so maybe I will keep silent, which is better than making misunderstand.:peace:
Dont worry about it Sara, this sort of thing happens often, everybody has they're own opinion on how things should be done, some people are more vocal about it than others, we cant keep everybody happy:)

Awesome! I didn't know you were gonna jump off on the light this fast! IM jealous of your switches,I wish mine had a veg since it's got the veg less built in, it would save a few Pennies & be easier on seedlings, but regardless I love the light,and I think you'll loves yours,if flowering goes well I will likely convert all my tents to LED from TopLeD

I don't have a kill a watt I do know that the light is nearly silent,and produced almost no heat a slight amount of heat can be felt if you touch the glass that shrouds the array,,

OK so I came at you hard because I was responding more to Butch and his "send me a free one" remark, you didn't deserve it. anyway if you read down through you will see that for me it's a safety issue so i might of got a little more rough than I should have.

Good weed Butch:)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::adore::adore::adore::adore:I'm crying right now:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boooom it's all been happening here hasn't it lol
Is there not a way you can block a person from commenting on a grow?
420 is the best most fantastic site there is for this kind of stuff.
The few pages of bickering on your journal will not damage it sir us good people here at 420 no you too well to let a "trol" lol bring it down.
Superb journal to date bid :)

Happy Tokerday Bid:thumb:

Happy Tokesday BID and Spiffy
cant wait to hear about your recent chop party and the end results:)

I second this one majorly... hope y'all are having a good tuesday, domineering narcisist aside.

Good weed Butch:)

:laughtwo::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::adore::adore::adore::adore:I'm crying right now:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And then some

And I peed a little!

Nope, still have bladder control, but I snorted my drink through my nose ;)

The few pages of bickering on your journal will not damage it sir us good people here at 420 no you too well to let a "trol" lol bring it down.

Agreed Alex, BIDs journals are always valuable and just because some yutz can't bother to read the opening or backlong and figure out that he's on a fixed income is his problem. As far as I'm concerned, dude's just an immature troll and as such, I reported the @$$hat. Don't let him overstress you BID, you're a rolemodel that other growers aspire to.

And I can't help this comment, but seriously, if you know someone who burned down a house with an LED grow, that was Darwin's attempt at evolution that just missed. One of the only ways you're going to cause a fire that way is by stupidly overloading a system and even then, only if the system isn't solid and redundany. Don't put 30amp draw on a 12amp extension cord... don't bypass a flippin breaker, ect. You do realize you can put an LED on carpet and leave it running for 24 hours and not damage the carpet? No melt... therefore, no fire.... bad wiring or stupidly overloading equipment isn't your fault or the manufacturers issue. Sucks that it happened, but in the end, it's the person who didn't check their setup's foundation's fault, not the fault of the lights.

Just keep on doin what you're doin BID, we'll keep coming to check it out and enjoy it, we love your journals man :smokin: :Namaste:

:thanks:

Happy Tokerday Bid:thumb:
backatcha!

I second this one majorly... hope y'all are having a good tuesday, domineering narcisist aside.

:laughtwo::rofl:

And then some

Nope, still have bladder control, but I snorted my drink through my nose ;)

Agreed Alex, BIDs journals are always valuable and just because some yutz can't bother to read the opening or backlong and figure out that he's on a fixed income is his problem. As far as I'm concerned, dude's just an immature troll and as such, I reported the @$$hat. Don't let him overstress you BID, you're a rolemodel that other growers aspire to.

And I can't help this comment, but seriously, if you know someone who burned down a house with an LED grow, that was Darwin's attempt at evolution that just missed. One of the only ways you're going to cause a fire that way is by stupidly overloading a system and even then, only if the system isn't solid and redundany. Don't put 30amp draw on a 12amp extension cord... don't bypass a flippin breaker, ect. You do realize you can put an LED on carpet and leave it running for 24 hours and not damage the carpet? No melt... therefore, no fire.... bad wiring or stupidly overloading equipment isn't your fault or the manufacturers issue. Sucks that it happened, but in the end, it's the person who didn't check their setup's foundation's fault, not the fault of the lights.

Just keep on doin what you're doin BID, we'll keep coming to check it out and enjoy it, we love your journals man :smokin: :Namaste:
:thanks: now that coming from you is just awesome! Words that truely have value to me,same as if it were criticism,coming from real 420mag members Carries weight to me:thanks::thanks::thanks:

:thanks:
Honestly this guy has not bugged me much at all,I know what IM doing, I don't care to be insulted ,but consider the source,,seriously, how can I even take him serious here in the hallowed halls of 420mag he is utterly insignificant, and has done only himself damage irreparable first impression, it's you guys IM thinking of, you don't need to be bothered with this garbage when you come to hang & get updates,it's stupid that my time and all of yours has been wasted when I could have been working on the new update, to me it's just a little drama & part of the experience, zero harm & stress done, I have been insulted by much more interesting ppl lol:thumb: and lived to laugh with them about it later here's a taste of what im about to post in the journal 5.1
Sd2h8.jpg

Hey guys, you know that guideline we have that says, "If someone makes an inappropriate comment in your thread, please use the report post feature. Please do not engage or reply directly. This tends to make the problem more complicated for the moderators to resolve."? Yeah, that's a pretty cool guideline. Big thanks (and +reps) to those who actually followed it. ;)

Anyways, BID has already expressed an interest in dropping the subject so lets move on and get the discussion back on to the topic of the progress of BID's grow, whaddaya say?

Keep up the awesome growing, BID! Sorry for the momentary hijack! :Namaste:

Hey guys, you know that guideline we have that says, "If someone makes an inappropriate comment in your thread, please use the report post feature. Please do not engage or reply directly. This tends to make the problem more complicated for the moderators to resolve."? Yeah, that's a pretty cool guideline. Big thanks (and +reps) to those who actually followed it. ;)

Anyways, BID has already expressed an interest in dropping the subject so lets move on and get the discussion back on to the topic of the progress of BID's grow, whaddaya say?

Keep up the awesome growing, BID! Sorry for the momentary hijack! :Namaste:
no prob 420girl I was gonna report but I had hopes of it turning around,I hate to bug you guys knowing how overworked you are (it's a big busy site) I was about to report when I realized it was going further south,I'll be more diligent in the future

Oooh, lookin good BID... that's going to be some nice smoke... I loves me some NYSD when it's all couch-locky ;) :Namaste:
This is a sativa dominate strain so it's effect may not be a coucher, I'll let you know soon, the update is posted
BID I've got a question about T&J do you use their stuff ???:peace:
Pm sent

Back
Top Bottom