Big Bud & Green Crack Grow Journal with Pics

It's getting crowded in the tent and I need to keep an eye on airflow/humidity, plus I need to up-pot/LST the Bombs and provide more space for Skunky baby
DSC_1610.JPG

Gonna take a while to trim out some lower leaves so pics later tonight :hookah:

Looking great mate :thumb: that is a nanner for sure! But it's not open yet! I would check the whole plant and pick off what you can see if it's on a flowering plant, I had a hermi issue last grow the bud is great but a pain to pick the seeds out, just think back in the day everyone picked out seeds :cheesygrinsmiley:
but if it is on a vegging plant then that's a male! They compost well :) unless you want to do your own breeding :passitleft:

Using years of training and experience, I performed surgery, carefully removing only the parts I didn't want
DSC_1622.JPG

Tiny risk, huge potential consequences - immediately totally eradicated = zero risk

On to the little trim, Big Bud is up first, then Green Crack
The smell in here is eye-watering - citrus, coffee and whiff of skunk courtesy of the GC

DSC_1653.JPG

BB smells like black hash, earthy/deeply herbal

DSC_1640.JPG

All tipped at node 3, as you can see

DSC_1659.JPG

Hey @Skunksta - how's it going?
Must check out your grow, see what you're up to :hookah:
Just getting ready for the daily grind of feeding in coco.
Got to set me up another drip system next time.
Things are looking good mate in your tent , i also tend to gaze at my hard work.
And its so much easier to watch and wait when you have enough
of your last grow left. :)
:smokin:

Just got caught up, glad to see your back to growing.
Your garden looks great. :welldone:

That's funny about the Green Crack; I have grown it so many time I can pick it out of a crowd. :rofl:
The easiest way I can tell is when all the buds start to turn orange in color, her smell and how early she gets sticky.

As you know I just finished growing Green Crack and will be growing it again for the holidays treat.
I am going to try a different seeds company.

Everyone I know enjoys it.

Stay safe, and Grow well my friend,
Tok..

Just got caught up, glad to see your back to growing.
Your garden looks great. :welldone:

That's funny about the Green Crack; I have grown it so many time I can pick it out of a crowd. :rofl:
The easiest way I can tell is when all the buds start to turn orange in color, her smell and how early she gets sticky.

As you know I just finished growing Green Crack and will be growing it again for the holidays treat.
I am going to try a different seeds company.

Everyone I know enjoys it.

Stay safe, and Grow well my friend,
Tok..
Courtesy of @CoffeeShopSeeds
DSC_1715.JPG
DSC_1721.JPG

Big Bud is finishing a little earlier than Green Crack - I'll give it a few more days, maybe a week...

DSC_1734.JPG

DSC_1742.JPG

Pinched out at node 4 as soon as I could get the snips in for a clean cut

Looks like Stilton is a dud, so I'm soaking some old seeds to replace - got the seeds mixed up but they will be either White Berry or Chocolate Chunk regs; or possibly WWxAK47 - it was a long time ago :hookah:

Not much to report - just getting more sparkly
CIMG2061.JPG

True to its name, the Big Bud colas are fat as your forearm
Green Crack has long thin colas of 18-24", covered in bud spiraling up to the top
Though they are very different plants both grow nice n easy together

Big Bud got a trim and a final watering of 1.2% H2O2 water
I'll leave them in their pots to dry/drought in the dark before I hang them
Don't know if anybody else does this, but as the buds are quite fat, I cut the ends off smaller sugar leaves rather than snipping at the stem because I don't want the cut stem to bleed moisture into the middle of the bud, I'd rather the leaf carried it out to the cut/transpiring end

DSC_1787.JPG

Back
Top Bottom