Big Budda's Guerrilla Grow Purple Bud & Early Skunk Auto

Ok so here are the pics from today. The spray seemed to have worked wonders so 10 quid well spent. The girls are looking good and healthy apart from the damage from the thrips. Them little buggers really do suck the life outta the leaves. Ah well shit happens. Anyways you will see some of the damage the thrips caused in the last pic.

More in a few days.

Lucky you. I think the trick with the thrips is to catch them early where in my case i let them go a bit far before i blasted them. Yeh i have a few weeks to go yet, weather is picking up in the next few days so that should improve them greatly. The mornings and nights have been cold the last few days, its been as low as 10 degrees celsius some mornings and nights so it will be a blessing to have the warm weather back again. Winter is on its way tho so im not expecting much.

Lucky you. I think the trick with the thrips is to catch them early where in my case i let them go a bit far before i blasted them. Yeh i have a few weeks to go yet, weather is picking up in the next few days so that should improve them greatly. The mornings and nights have been cold the last few days, its been as low as 10 degrees celsius some mornings and nights so it will be a blessing to have the warm weather back again. Winter is on its way tho so im not expecting much.
Oh you're not so different season wise. We're close too. A few weeks apart or four maybe. Good growing

Yeh im only a hop accross the pond from you in the lovely south of ireland.
Nice. Ms Otter's Irish. We hope to visit one day. I'm told it's odd to you? but we have a St Pat's day party most years, That day everyone's welcome. We cook 40 lb of corned beef and the rest of the veggies and most of it gets eaten. I like it because it brings an end to a long winter.

Nice one what part is she from, its not that odd most of the world lights up for paddys day. Just time to party really. Jasus 40lb of corned beef, we dont even do that. Lol we just drink :D. You should visit its a lovely country. I couldnt imagine livin anywhere else to be honest. 100% irish to the bone.

Nice one what part is she from, its not that odd most of the world lights up for paddys day. Just time to party really. Jasus 40lb of corned beef, we dont even do that. Lol we just drink :D. You should visit its a lovely country. I couldnt imagine livin anywhere else to be honest. 100% irish to the bone.
Tipperary(sp)'s where her family's from. Oh I forgot the drink. That's my day to get so drunk and happy. Great family and friends times.

Lol tell her im a kilkenny man, if she likes hurling she will understand. Lol. Jasus its a very small world aint it. If your ever over here give me a shout. First pint is on me.
Could happen. Hurling is just surfacing here. Looks exciting as all get out. If you play I think there's a bizzare man in you. They play one game in fenway park where the Boston red sox play ,every year. Fun in the fall

Could happen. Hurling is just surfacing here. Looks exciting as all get out. If you play I think there's a bizzare man in you. They play one game in fenway park where the Boston red sox play ,every year. Fun in the fall
Lol i used to years ago. The fastest sport in the world. If your ever over here you need to go watch a league game. Its crazy. Best sport in the world. Not one for pussys anyway thats for sure. Lol

Ok so latest update:
Went to the site last night and only managed to get 2 pics as i didnt want to draw attention with the camera flash. Ugly betty had fallen over on her side and was resting against the vegatation, luckely no damage was done. Its been 5 or 6 days since i was down there last so she had been like that for a few days at least. Flowering is in full swing tho as you can tell by the pics. They are doing rather well at this stage so only a couple weeks left.

Ok so latest update:
Went to the site last night and only managed to get 2 pics as i didnt want to draw attention with the camera flash. Ugly betty had fallen over on her side and was resting against the vegatation, luckely no damage was done. Its been 5 or 6 days since i was down there last so she had been like that for a few days at least. Flowering is in full swing tho as you can tell by the pics. They are doing rather well at this stage so only a couple weeks left.

They are flowering nicely BB. Visiting now and then must be tough. Glad there was no damage. Keep in the dark

UPDATE:
Its been a few days since my last post and things are going south real fast. The weather is fighting me every step of the way lately. With a tropical storm due to hit in the next day or 2 and 2 more storms coming behind it, its looking like this grow could turn out to be a disaster. We have had heavy winds the last few days and dispite my best efforts " ugly betty" fell over and lost a branch in the proccess. The 3 early skunk are ok as they are not as big. I have all 4 plants secure as i can get them but with the winds and extreme heavy rain thats coming im not sure it will be enough. Here is the latest casualty.

More updates to follow as the storm progresses. Wish me luck.

UPDATE:
Its been a few days since my last post and things are going south real fast. The weather is fighting me every step of the way lately. With a tropical storm due to hit in the next day or 2 and 2 more storms coming behind it, its looking like this grow could turn out to be a disaster. We have had heavy winds the last few days and dispite my best efforts " ugly betty" fell over and lost a branch in the proccess. The 3 early skunk are ok as they are not as big. I have all 4 plants secure as i can get them but with the winds and extreme heavy rain thats coming im not sure it will be enough. Here is the latest casualty.

More updates to follow as the storm progresses. Wish me luck.
Best to you big budda.

Back
Top Bottom