Bigirishdoode Does Hempy Bag Seed - 2 Liter CFL Fox Farm - Small Closet

Hey BID! Congrats on the new seeds, it's always fun trying new strains! I'll be starting my first new strains in Jan., and the anticipation is a killer! I cant wait to see you run that Durban Poison, you'll freak when you smell her! She's by far the stinkiest plant I've ever had....

god speed,,,no problem whatsoever i was preparing a similar post, you saved me the effort,and provided a perfect synoptic on the subject, im very easygoing and i welcome any and all chatter here in my lil corner on the web:goodjob::thumb:

1970s,,,i was a "stoner" par excelante' as a teen, we smoked "oilers" (our doobs were smeared with honey hash oil before rolling) and it wrecked you with a quickness! i smoked all day everyday,then i stopped for a couple decades, so most of my experience is with the old strains, Mexican, Columbian, Jamaican and thai ,and home grown was the worst, the complete opposite of today where it is the best you can get!! i really like that ! i dont care to return to that old way of smoking,
but im old now and have learned moderation,im willing to bet you have too i dont think either one of us has to worry to much about
becoming those stonerdudes again, lol! besides that its for medical purposes now
with all the pain we have i doubt we can have that same level of reckless abandon!! im so excited to work with the "purples" you have no idea!! lol:thumb:

quix,,, with all you have said about dp im really interested in it too, not to mention
the write up on it sounding so good ,with it being a pure sativa im excited, odor not being an issue for me, i cant wait to smell her! and if shes not a she i will breed him to a worthy sativa dom female, 3 of the seeds i ordered are regulars so im expecting a couple males, i did that on purpose, gotta replenish my stock!:high-five::thumb:

ok guys info update,,i finaly went and did it i ordered some seeds! after a long talk with our sponsor BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS mr "c" is one badass mofo!! we chatted it up about all sorts of stuff and he referred me to "Castle seeds" after i placed my order with him (im getting the 2 part bluemax gallons and a quart of liquid blue) i went to castle and this is what i am getting
1x Dutch Passion - Durban Poison - Regular for £3.14 each
1x Emerald Triangle - Royal Purple Kush - Regular for £5.00 each
1x Female - Purple Power - Feminized for £3.91 each
1x Female - Purple Maroc - Feminized for £4.08 each
2x Dutch Passion - Purple #1 - Regular for £2.66 each
1x Female - Fast Nevilles - Feminized for £3.02 each
1x Green House - Diamond Girl - Feminized for £3.65 each
1x Green House - Chemdog - Feminized for £4.70 each
1x Female - White Widow - Feminized for £3.65 each
1x Nirvana - Papaya - Regular for £1.68 each
and i payed for guaranteed delivery too
im so stoked to know i get to play with some good genetics!!!:thumb:

At last some one is going seed berserk besides me. Great choices Dude! :circle-of-love:

I am in the same boat as you, just purchased 5 seeds...Big Bang...Blue Mystic...BlackJack...Lemon Skunk and Big Bomb....I can't wait..Do you mind sharing that site where you placed your order? Your site is a lil cheaper than mine. You can PM it to me if you wish to share.

hey omm good seein ya in here, yup you should have seen my cart before i deleted 3/4 of what i had!!!! lol talk about seed crazy i would have spent over 400 bones!!! not something i can afford! lol:thumb::high-five:

That's what I do too. Fill the cart then delete some. Usually order 2 packs and a couple single seeds and get a bunch of freebies.

LOL BID... You know that you will be completely spoiled by the time you grow out all those strains...better kiss that bag seed good bye while you still can :thumb:

oh god i hope so!! lol i cant wait its been 2 days since i ordered got my tracking # yippeee! my gf sez im on crack cuz im geeking out so bad!! you know there will be clones,and seed making a plenty!! i will bid my current girls a fond farewell and good riddance!! lol:rofl::rofl::rofl: i have some seeds from them put away! but work with them will be done after this flower time is over!! lol:rofl: i have been having vivid canna-dreams dreaming im cloning ,flowering,smoking(all pot snob connisuer style) spiffy/my gf said i was talking growing in my sleep!! :rofl: said i was talking phenotypes and light schedules!!! i forgot to enter my discount code for 10% off and they said i can have 2p0% off next order so guess what im looking at online all morning!!!???/ :rofl::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::):):):party::yummy:

so so so guys!!gals!! should i start a new journal with the new seeds n nutes!??? huh huh huh should i??:cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::peace::cheer::high-five::rofl::rofl::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::peacetwo::allgood::tommy::oops:

ok guys info update,,i finaly went and did it i ordered some seeds! after a long talk with our sponsor BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS mr "c" is one badass mofo!! we chatted it up about all sorts of stuff and he referred me to "Castle seeds" after i placed my order with him (im getting the 2 part bluemax gallons and a quart of liquid blue) i went to castle and this is what i am getting
1x Dutch Passion - Durban Poison - Regular for £3.14 each
1x Emerald Triangle - Royal Purple Kush - Regular for £5.00 each
1x Female - Purple Power - Feminized for £3.91 each
1x Female - Purple Maroc - Feminized for £4.08 each
2x Dutch Passion - Purple #1 - Regular for £2.66 each
1x Female - Fast Nevilles - Feminized for £3.02 each
1x Green House - Diamond Girl - Feminized for £3.65 each
1x Green House - Chemdog - Feminized for £4.70 each
1x Female - White Widow - Feminized for £3.65 each
1x Nirvana - Papaya - Regular for £1.68 each
and i payed for guaranteed delivery too
im so stoked to know i get to play with some good genetics!!!:thumb:

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:IRISH!!!:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

First, yer current girls look healthy and wonderful - but they better look out cuz they'll be tossed out in a hurry once you get the new strains growing!!!

LOVE THE FLAVORS!!!!!
Nice variety and powerful choices!!!

For some reason I got ta thinkin' of OMM and his start while reading thru yer journal... gonna stay small... then he got going... and now?????? :rofl:

And I was never going to grow again... right??? :rofl:

2012 is going to be a VERY nice year for Irish!!!

Purple in honor of all yer purple strain choices!!!

:circle-of-love:

ok time for some pics/update i culled a freaky herm pictured first, the girls are doing good im feeding tiger bloom at a rate of 3tsp per gallon every 3 days and plain water in between till my bpn nutes get here im getting the 2 part and liquid blue later this week
ok pics now
dig this freak!!!
1205111637.jpg
1205111637a.jpg
1205111638.jpg
1205111636.jpg

now for the normal girls they are 1 month exactly since the 12/12 flip
1205111657.jpg

1205111642a.jpg
1205111642b.jpg
1205111658.jpg
1202111552.jpg

yup its a genetic thing it had a herm momma/dad i was kinda expecting it,,im bout ready to throw out all my plants,and wait till i get some decent seeds/genetics, but i need the meds for pain,im just bored with this stuff, its not very impressive at all,never was, i have just been unable to afford or acquire anything decent , so i press on chin up and all that jazz!!:high-five:

On a more optimistic note... I grew out one bag-seed plant a couple of grows ago. I just thought it would be fun - I'd only grown known genetics previously. I spent my whole journal disparaging her, and frankly didn't give her as much love as I should of. The whole grow I kept thinking, "what a mistake growing this stupid bagseed!" Guess what? That scraggly looking thing (it really was scraggly looking) might have been the most potent thing I've ever grown, and it had a really interesting flavor/odor. We absolutely loved it to smoke/vape in every way, and I'm so bummed about not giving her more love - as it was a pretty special and really fantastic high. That was a book you couldn't judge by it's cover. So... you never know, there might be something special in there yet...

it is my first ever seed order and it took me hours to decide and budget and actually get up the nerve, i know iits silly to be that skittish, im legal and all but the old way of thinking will probably never leave me lol i will have to fight the urge to throw out/donate my current girls i cant afford to i so need the meds yesterday lol but i cant wait to get rolling on the new ladies lol any suggestions on what i should germ first?:Namaste::high-five:

Congrats on the new seeds and good genetics. The ones you got that would excite me the most are Papaya and Chemdog. I also like the Royal Purple Kush and the Durban Poison as strains that I'd like to try, personally. I think you picked up some really fun stuff.

Hope you don't mind another follower. I'm a hydro grower, but I see you around the site, and thought I'd pull up a chair... :popcorn:

xlr8!! hey buddy please feel come hang out with me here in bidland!!we have cheap diy equipment, and hempy coco hydro, (known to not impress but get the job done) bagseed plants/clones, random topics and lest i not forget COOKIES!!:peace: i have spent a few grows with the current strain, and tho it has gotten better and the plants get prettier but the results have been "eh' " at best,
i did have another strain that was better in all ways but from what i can tell ive lost those genetics, it was more indica,stonier,less stretchy, but the 2 seeds from it that i popped early on this grow, dont seem to be behaving the same and i fear i may have givin away the seeds by mistake, thats what i get for not labeling them and assuming i knew what was in the bottle, and with the herming thats been going on i decided it was time for "real" genetics!! and to more or less scrap the current stuff!! i will finish these clones ( i need the meds while im waiting on new seeds to grow):thumb:
then its on to the new stuff!!!!!:adore: im really excited, and i tried to get a good balance of strains as i dont know what i truly want/need for my disability's
welcome aboard:welcome:

i can be pretty long winded lol:thumb:

woo hoo!!! my bpn has arrived!!! thank you so much Corey!! you rock man!! they got here fast without a hitch there was a little ice floating in the top no doubt from sitting in the ups truck in this sub freezing weather hopefully its not a problem,it was just a tiny bit:thumb::thumb::morenutes::morenutes::thumb:
now i have to feed those hungry girls does anyone see why i cant use them full strength according to the bpn schedule or should i give them a warm up with 3/4 or 1/2 dose? they have been getting pretty strong tiger bloom and are almost in the 5th week of flower?

1208111613.jpg

well it might not matter what i do looks like about half perhaps all of my plants have been frost damaged, when i expanded to the tub it appears to be a mistake, it was to big of an area for the space heater to keep up with in sub zero temps got down to -10 last night, and all the runoff water was frozen in the tub floor

and the hempys were frozen in it!!!, except 3, i went ahead and junked all the clones and seedling/small plants, another confirmed hermy, and 2 that look like maybe they are too, but honestly 5 weeks of 12/12 and not showing definitive sex!!!

im getting really sick of this grow,these genetics,the insane never ending stretch,,yes they are still stretching a couple inches every 2 days!!! wtf? i think im gonna save the bpn for after i get my new seeds maybe a little of the bloom booster, and just use up the fox farms stuff, i put everything back in the closet where i can control the temps better, i'll post pics in a bit after i calm down!! damn i wish that last jar had not gotten mold,, they look sick all laying over,,you'll see

Back
Top Bottom