BillyBlaze22's 1st Grow - GG/GDP Tent Run In Soil

I am going to run out these GG and GDP I had rdy for flower and I was going to grab I think 3 strains and run one of each under my 600 watt, Dawrf star and PS1000.

My problem is pretty much every clone I take lives but after reading/watching vidz ect I am only like 50% Germ sucsess and if a guy can't do any better than a dam coin flip he sux and needs to re evaluate LOL

So it has been a min since did any updates as like most Racers and Rod guys we tend to build more power than the size of brakes and rubber to the ground could ever hope to contain.... and I will leave it at that !! LMAO

Errerythang kinda piled up at one time couple weeks ago between plants comming up to harvest, the changes I have made to my grow area and Equipment and the "incident" with BeerRun#3 and it's power to slowmogromifacationators ratio.

Overall I was pretty happy with the results even though I screwed up, to be honest I am not sure if it was shit going on, not paying close nuff attention or just plain not knowing WTF I am doing LOL. The yield was a bit over a half lb pretty much dried/curing and fairly cleaned up. Some fairly nice flowers, some not as nice and a bit fluffy. Turned out to be better than the HS football field turf I thought I may end up with

:laughtwo:

I missed/fucked up/didn't know a few things which I am totally fine with given where I am at this point and working though that learning curve like everyone just has to do and you can't really get from a book or forum or even a video. You just have to go through the whole process a few times to get a better handle on things and be better at preventing and reacting to some of the stuff that can pop up but hey man I got a a half lb of not to bad Hippy Hay (that works very well in the Waxmongrifier 3000 limited SE producing some good Dabbers), learned a ton that will help moving forward and have met some cool peeps in the community so totally positive experience and tons of fun.

:thumb:

I am no totally sure what the deal was but at the end the Tri were just turning milky, all the plants had some nice frost and to me it looked like they had a week at least or maybe 2 then for about 2 days I was building a Panda tent and "other stuff" popped up so at that point I had started the flush about 10 days prior was not hyper vigilant but it almost seemed that in those 2-3 days frost and tri's just simply kinda faded to maybe 50% of what they had been.

I found 2 plants with 2 or 3 leafs bearing the mark of what has become my arch nemesis PWM. It is never much but has me totally pissed off lol. I get 2 or 3 leafs out of all my plants that will have just a few small spots on them and I am so sick of scrubbing down my tents, wiping leafs replacing ducts and crap. I going to try and treat/clean the ducting I swapped out to be used later but was easier and figured better to replace them since I had more than enuff already on hand. All to no avail... and like I say it isn't much but just nuff to stress/piss me off.

So being I was building this other tent I didn't want to risk it getting there too and I had started flushing I just felt it best to harvest but to be honest I think it was like past the prime time from how the tri and frost just seemed to reduce like that. It was odd though cuz they were milky and maybe a few, very few aber but then like 2 days later *poof* So I think if I would have chopt 2 days prior to that would have been better and I am pretty sure it would have been better to flush longer. It isn't harsh/raspy or anything but I would think with a longer flush/better timing it would have been better but was still surpassed what my expectations were and between area/eq/exp the next go will be better/easier/less stressful.

One thing that was weird and I will sound like a dipshit prob is that half of one of the plants had a fair amount of seeds that I hadn't seen nor anyone I have shown pics or plants or pickins off them I have taken to the dudes at the hydro shop to get their take on things had seen either. No clue if that is something that just happens or if something I did or something I didn't do or see cuz ya we have all gotten a seed or two in a bag b4 but this was weird. Like half of the flowers on this one plant had seeds and I mean maybe 4-6or8 in each bud. I don't know but I will go through my pics and stuff to post up to get some of your guys thoughts on that. It doesn't bother me that that happened really as it was just half of one plant but it has been driving me friggin crazy not being able to sort out WTF I did or din't do or if I did or didn't miss something. i just want to sort it out if I am screwin up so I don't keep poking myself in the eye with a pencil and it keep hurting.

Anyways I have to upload some more pix and go through some to try and find a few shots to show whats up but here are a couple and a vid as well

IMG_081549.JPG

IMG_081742.JPG

0042625.JPG

IMG_083531.JPG

IMG_083030.JPG

IMG_083443.JPG

IMG_086537.JPG

IMG_086237.JPG

[video=youtube;m2r1lkwbYzg]
[/video]

Oh and thanks a ton to everyone that has helped me out or even just say hi and stuff it makes things so much easier and helps smooth out a rather gnarly learning curve for people that may not want to go huge but do a solid effort to grow more than the Charlie Brown x-mas Tree Hippy plant in the window

:thanks:

Oh, far as that half of plant that got all seedified I learnt it a lesson turned ShortBuss Racing's latest offering loose on it

:cco: :drool: :theband: :tommy: :party: :drool: :cco:

[video=youtube;7BgfNmE6ldc]
[/video]

Billy. Great update man. Sux about the seeds.
Hey man what kinda heat you using on that Waxmongrifier ?

Damn righteously cool vids.

Phrum the light room.

All of ShortBuss Racing/Performance Dynamics Electronifocationating levels of Infusemongrifying are Pentent pending trade secrets.

But since yer my boy and promised no corporate espionage and you wouldn't tell anyone else it seems to run best at the purple light level one click below the steam cloud graffic on Sages or what used to be Sages hair iron LOL

It doesn't have any temp read out other than colors and symbols so took our "research dept" running some through so we, I mean they could "test it" and that color seems bout half throttle on the rig. I went to use my dang IR thermometer but the dam batteries seem to have been ript off by some shadey mouse or Sage not sure which so I will sort her as... I mean ask her nicely if she will pick me up some when she hits the store next time and I can give ya a temp LOL

:peace:

Oh and ya the seed deal was a trip and it didn't really bother me I am more worried i screwed up or missed something and just want to sort out if it was of my doing or just something that can happen. One of the issues my be the genetics since these were off craigslist and well ya you know how that is and infact not sure if it was soemone on the Keep it Green Round Table deal on friday nights or just someone i was chatting with was talking bout clones of clones of clones and funky leafs ect so I went straight to my tent and clipt all the 3 and 4 fan leafs so ppl wouldn't give me shit in comments but his comment could very well be close to the mark since it is a crap shoot picking up stuff from ppl on there.

It was only half of one plant and I taught it a lesson and turned the Waxmongrifacationator loose on that part of harvest and it worked out just fine and highly doubt I will be hearing from that lot for a bit!

:cco::rofl:

So I was going to post up some pics and kinda wrap up this harvest then start like a perpetual grow thread since i had just gotten everything up to speed to harvest every 2-3 week but did this instead

[video=youtube;cfwIaBbxOvY]
[/video]

Think I am going to go have another beer so there is something for my tears to fall into.

Oh hey Jacob I just shot the Waxmogrifier with my how hot is that shit gun since these was only lvls of heat and no temps listed but round 275-300 is what seems to work well for me and wouldn't go over like 325 or maybe 350 but don't squeeze it to long, soon as I hear a tiny sizzle I pull it out of the Waxmongrifier and crack open one of the vents on the Brrrrifacationator and kinda cool it a bit just so it isn't like sitting there baking while I am sitting there baking

Bah my editing skill suck and it is 3am so at least can hear talking in this I will sort out the other in the mornin or something it is 3 am and I need to sleep

[video=youtube;go8by_l8TCA]
[/video]

Sorry still sorting that crap out

Jeeezuz Billy.

I need you tell me where you learned to talk with such phonetic grace. I wanna go there and hang out with you guys and this darn Waxmogrifier... Helluva market coming up for these things. So you better keep specs and such close to the ol vest til the marketing is complete.

Good to see you are still at it.

Keep it hot n waxy my friend.

Heyas.

So to kinda wrap up this grow and the 7 GG/GDP I had planed on running out as I bring in some better genetics since I had just gotten everything dialed to harvest 2 plants every week or week and a half or so to have a nice perpetual deal rolling.

I had seen just a very few spots of mold/pwm and at end just a few seeds (like a dozen maybe out of 6 plants) but nothing to be all to worried about or so I thought. Went through and did massive clean and treatment 2 or 3 times just so it not pop up again but as I moved onto my 2nd grow and the perpetual run I had set up I was seeing this stuff pop up again and could not figure out why. My enviornment is on point, all my plants are clones from a female mother and sexed to be female yet some looking like forming seeds.

Finally it coming to a point I did not want my new grow area effected/infected so bit the bullet and chopt down everything. I am sure everyone has had to do something along these lines and to be honest I was fine with it happening as my first run went better than had thought and 2nd looked as if was going to be better.

I am sure things like this will happen which is fine and prepaired for it but what had me down is I couldn't figure out WHY it happened. Did I fuck up? Was my enviornment fucked up? Did I miss a obvious sign of problem developing? That was my problem and one of the reasons I took like a min before I started some seeds and picked up clones (that whole adventure I will put in a ongoing thread rather than making one for each grow I will keep one going) but thankfully I think I sorted out what happened.

We at ShortBuss Racing had a couple of "satellite" programs going one being with a friend I am just trying to help through a time and give something to do/get stuff off his mind ect and basically accepted he was going to miss dates and timing for a few things like xplanting or food changes and such. We will set day for me to take a peak at them and then not be able to get over there or a hold of him for a week or two that sort of stuff which i don't really care and just try and help him learn a bit along the way as I learn.

Well I ended up getting a chance to get by there and first of he had dropped a seed at some point in the front part of his back yard and it sprouted and was growing, the last time I had seen it it was about 3 ft tall and a male of some sort of sativa strain or it had skiny leaves like that. Well another friend of his had stopped by there a few days before i could meet with him and he saw that the plant up front had hermied so told him to remove it which he did. He didn't really get a chance tyo look at the other 2 plants in the rear of the backyard up close so did not see any issues. When I got within 10 feet I could see spots of mold on one of the plants and when was within 2 or 3 feet I could see both were loaded with seeds and to some degree had mold issue one severe.

So I can not say for sure but have a pretty good idea that it could have been a contamination deal which sucks to have happen but glad to figure it out and learn from. It was funny cuz a few weeks ago on the Friday night deal on youtube "Keep it Green" Round Table, they were talking about other people coming into your garden ect and one of them, I think it was Rusty Shackelford, had said they have one of those back pack leaf blowers and they blast every person that gets opportunity to walk through prior to entering. Well I heard but didn't LISTEN.... LOL Seriously though I looked at it as a good thing as I wanted to get better genetics (I want to try blue magoo or this G13/BD my boys in Vtown are workin on but after seeing the silliness I have going on you will know why I must wait) and that forced me to address that and learn something, that is obvious looking back, at a early point.

I was wanting to post up final dry weight ect but between us donating that one plant then helping out a couple friends and turning the Waxmongrifier loose (Sage has it dialed now and can put both it and the waterpipe through their paces LOL) on the harvest I can't really do a exact number but it was nearly 3/4 of a lb when trimmed and mostly dry. Deff got more than a 1/2 lb and it was more or less dry and just curing and had 3/4 so I was happy but no exact number or screen shot aside from just the one showing the buds.

Thanks again for everyones help and support, I was kinda down a bit but figuring out that is a huge relife. I have a few survivors in flower and all kindz of crap in various stages of veg so i will try and get a new thread rolling and also think I had a couple of videos so check out my youtubes videos I post most of them here so don't have to leave 420 site and know they are safe.

Oh ya, If I am NOT right in thinking this could have been the cause of my issue PLEASE let me know so I can address it properly

Thanks!
Billy

PM can be very hard to get rid of once it is in your grow room. The spores are everywhere in the room now. Use stuff from home Depot or something specifically made to kill mold spores. Wear a mask and clean the shit out of everything. Every wall, wire. Fan etc.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Billy, sometimes a plant will hermie and have the male flowers buried in the buds. You get a seedcount just like you did. It's almost impossible to spot just don't flower that clone again or use the seeds. (Except for practice germination.)

Get some root riot cubes and a seedling tray with a dome. Soak the seeds 12 hours then put into the root cubes. Your germination should be at least 90% that way. Keep the cubes moist and transplant when roots exit the little cubes.

For the PM Docbud says a sulfur burner is where it's at. No experience with them but some have had great success.

Love the new setup, it's gonna work great for you. Can't wait to see you work that PS1000 magic in the next run!

Back
Top Bottom