Blaze's Cannabis Corner: Dyna-Gro 2018, StrawberryCake & Many More

Have you checked the runoff? Looks like Mag deficiency, most likely PH related, unless you're using R/O water and not adding Cal-Mag, which is usually needed with R/O.

Im using ro water an dyna gro nutes an so far no1 else has needed any cal mag so idk i think it was from my ipm im pretty sure i forgot to set the ph one time lol but its ok they r turning around now tht ive opend them up a bit since training.

Sorry, I've been away for a while. Dyna is fine with RO and no other Cal Mag needed. It looks like those were lower leaves. May have just been lack of light. You still will loose Sone lower leaves just with natural aging of the plant. 6.2 pH is good for Dyna and Pro Mix.

Sorry, I've been away for a while. Dyna is fine with RO and no other Cal Mag needed. It looks like those were lower leaves. May have just been lack of light. You still will loose Sone lower leaves just with natural aging of the plant. 6.2 pH is good for Dyna and Pro Mix.

Yeah as soon as i opened her up a bit an let light down to the lower growth it started to darken up an now things r going great. Actually here is my devil's carnival tht i jus recently flipped to flower. Also im doing a seed run with her so she is gettn daily spray downs with sts in order to make some pollen. Then ill be hitting my other devils carn i have in a half gallon or so pot.

Ok so figured id do an update of the babies. This will be my next round of dyna-gro girls. These are some beans i planted from a friends cross they made of white widow, northern lights and another 1 but i forgot what it is lol.

Here is my biggest one so far she is going to be a beast hope it really is a she an not a he lol.

Then my next biggest one. Ive started training on them now an bent them over an pinned them dwn.

Then the slightly smaller girls.

And last the one tht im pretty sure i killed wen training i think i felt her rip lose from her roots an then 2day i come in 2 c this.

Then here we got a group shot.

I did. 5ml/gal.
Honestly, at that rate, you can't really hurt anything.

Hey brother nice to see u out an about these days lol. Hope ur garden is doing great. Hey did u hear i got docs kit now figured id give a try with the hibrix kit an see how gud i can do. So far the best results ive had yield wise have been my hydro girls. But as for flavor an terps it was when i tried my hand with los growing. I dont get as gud of reports back with the flavor an bag appeal with my hydro as when i was doing my whole garden los style. Now i jus keep 2 or 3 girls in los for personal n if i get a big yield or have some xtra organic buds i let a few close personal family/friends try it n they all tell me i need to go back to organics lol. So i figure what better way to hit the organics board again fully then by gettn docs hb kit.

Ok so figured id do an update of the veg area up first we got my master kush #3 tht has been battling mites. Ive been upping my garden spray which has spinosad init an i thought i got rid of all the mites but they keep popping back up an now i think i see thrips but not for certain. Here is some pics of an egg an poss.. thips.

Not sure if i should get the neem oil out ive been upping my garden spray but its not working its been slowly getting rid of the mites but not sure if its gettn rid of these lil white worm looking things an i had to use my usb camera tht i use for taking triche shots jus to see them like in the pics above.
Here she is zoomed out.

Then here we got my devil's carnival clone and a blue cheese clone and the B.C. im spraying dwn with sts each day to promote making pollen so i can make some blue cheese fem beans

The top one is devil's carnival and the bottom is blue cheese

Then we got my other master kush tht also has mites an prolly those lil bug/worm things but not for certain still gotta check her which i will do wen im done here.

Then here we got my tangie'matic auto. Im noticing this one is leaning alil more towards the sativa side of her hybrid mix. So im guessing it will be alil longer to flower then my others. An being done with dynagro nutes ive had the best results so far with my soil girls so it will be interesting to see how well she does i cant wait to see her come harvest. She is stacking nodes very well not to much for height ive been keeping the light close so she wudnt stretch to much im trying to keep her buds very tight an so far so good lol. She will have 2 massive colas along with like 4 smaller ones an maybe a few single buds but mostly its looking like she will turn each branch into a cola atleast lets hope so lol.

Ok so figured id do an update of the veg area up first we got my master kush #3 tht has been battling mites. Ive been upping my garden spray which has spinosad init an i thought i got rid of all the mites but they keep popping back up an now i think i see thrips but not for certain. Here is some pics of an egg an poss.. thips.

Not sure if i should get the neem oil out ive been upping my garden spray but its not working its been slowly getting rid of the mites but not sure if its gettn rid of these lil white worm looking things an i had to use my usb camera tht i use for taking triche shots jus to see them like in the pics above.
Here she is zoomed out.

Then here we got my devil's carnival clone and a blue cheese clone and the B.C. im spraying dwn with sts each day to promote making pollen so i can make some blue cheese fem beans

The top one is devil's carnival and the bottom is blue cheese

Then we got my other master kush tht also has mites an prolly those lil bug/worm things but not for certain still gotta check her which i will do wen im done here.

Then here we got my tangie'matic auto. Im noticing this one is leaning alil more towards the sativa side of her hybrid mix. So im guessing it will be alil longer to flower then my others. An being done with dynagro nutes ive had the best results so far with my soil girls so it will be interesting to see how well she does i cant wait to see her come harvest. She is stacking nodes very well not to much for height ive been keeping the light close so she wudnt stretch to much im trying to keep her buds very tight an so far so good lol. She will have 2 massive colas along with like 4 smaller ones an maybe a few single buds but mostly its looking like she will turn each branch into a cola atleast lets hope so lol.

Have you tried spraying with the alcohol/water mix? I know a few people here who swear by it. Easy mix of 9:1 water/Isopropyl alcohol.

Nuke them fuckers!
:thumb:

Have you tried spraying with the alcohol/water mix? I know a few people here who swear by it. Easy mix of 9:1 water/Isopropyl alcohol.

Nuke them fuckers!
:thumb:

No i havnt used iso. But i decided to get the big guns out an brought out the neem oil yesterday n then 2morow ill hit them again but even 2day i notice they look better altho tht cud be my imagination lol cause i dnt think it wud show this fast lookn better after only 1 day lol.

But for some good news i decided to do an update on my flower tent. Here is a shot of the whole tent but it has one of my hydro girls in it. Its my cbd critical cure photo period thts y its a hydro girl in my flower tent. Normally i jus do my autos in dwc buckets. But this time i wanted to see how gud i cud do a photo plant in dwc. Plus i wanted to have some cbd buds quicker lol.

Then here we got a devils carnival clone. She is guna have some nice colas. I did tip spreading in hopes of getting some tighter nodes on this girl. But this is how she ended up. Idk maybe the buds will get nice an big an fill in the gaps. But i didnt notice much of a difference between tip spreading an not doing it any way atleast with this strain. My blue cheese on the other hand is a whole different story.

Here is the bluecheese i was talkn about in the post above. See her nice tight nodes she is guna make some beautiful colas oh boy i cant wait lol. This is guna be a nice harvest when these tent girls get done.

Ok so here is my tangie'matic auto in flower. She is really putting on the show now. Her buds are starting to thicken up and get frosty. Altho the frost isnt tht much yet. But i upped the foilage pro alil more then the pro-tekt on this last feeding and she seemd to really respond great to it. So i think ima keep upping the nutes lil by lil each feeding woth foilage pro alil more then the protekt to get her tht xtra k she needs in flower. I jus hope she puts out the frost more then i wont have no issues come harvest as long as the buds keep fattening up at this rate or faster lol. I did notice tht wen i felt how heavey her pot was she is getn light again like i could do another feeding an i jus gave her 3 gallons on the 9th man she is a hungry lil beastie lol.

Ok so i did a finale finish booster on my tangy auto i added in some natures candy from remo nutes to use it up an plus maybe help get alil more bigger or frosty buds atleast i hope it will lol. And i mite even hit my master kush with it while she in veg for abit longer. Then ill flower her out in my mars hydro tent with the growant g500 led light. So far she getn nice an bushy like always so i cut her back an thinned her out. An now she is all healed up an making a come back n so ill most likely hit her with some natures candy from remo nuterients. It can be done in veg and flower to help uptake of nutrients so im hoping it will help out then it wont be a wasted half of bottle well alil mre then half lol.

Ok so here is my friends cross she made. Its a cross of northern lights and white widow and one other is in the mix but i akways end up forgetting lol. But i ran 10 beans and out of those i picked these 4 to continue on. They were the biggest n healthiest looking plus had nice node spacing an dark waxy green leaves which in veg i think is a sign of really good health atleast they looked good to me lol. Some of the others had twisted leaves or thin branches or other deformities but these 4 looked really good to me so i decided to keep them. And then once they get older ill take clones. An once i find a good female maybe i get lucky an these are the fem beans she made an they all end up female. I forgot to lable the fem beans from the regular beans she made so its a toss up but im sure ill get atleast one female. And once i do ill run a clone of this strain in docs hibrix kit. But first i wana find the right female so ill jus use my normal sunshine mix#4 soil n dyna gro nutes till i do an then i wont have to waste kit soil on plants i possibly might not keep. But without further delay here are the plants im running from my friends cross.

In the first pic u can see my new 3 gallon cloth pots. They are great idk y but out of every cloth pot ive ever used b4 these are the best ive ever had. When i feed my plants they let the water build up on top then drops below the soil line evenly all the way down. I can see it as it gets darker/wet along the outside of the cloth an it goes evenly the whole way down. But my other cloth pots make like these little channels or something idk the word im looking for lol. But the water will build up on top like my new pots but then drain out the side halfway down the pot an all the water jus keeps running to that hole or lil channel area. But my new cloth pots dont do that they stay even all the way to the bottom. An i noticed tht happening on my first use of my other pots so i think ill be switching my cloth pots to these new hydro crunch pots thts the name of the new ones i believe. Well other then my new 10 gal pots ill switch out the rest cause my older ones dnt have handles plus a few have been used outside 3 times now so a few have holes in them from big as roots jus tearing there way threw lol plus being in the ground the roots wud start coming threw all over the pots i wud endup having roots sticking threw about 2 inches from the rim top lol. So when its sitting in my garden now it looks really weird with holes all over the sides lol. Plus it kinda sux cause anytime i move them it spills soil out the hole. So definitely time for an upgrade an im pretty sure ill be upgrading to these hydro crunch pots like in my first pic i jus put up. Its the tanish brown one.

The white widow /northern light...
What a delight it sounds like!
They look happy and hope they all are females :circle-of-love:

Lol yea i hope so to with how much i been training them an the nutes they are getting. It all cost money so wen i get ones tht dont turnout right or end up male it kinda sux. So unless im breeding for reg beans the males get tossed into compost bin. An right now im not im only doing breeding for auto fem beans this round. So either way its not this strain yet. But i mite not have a choice an if one turns out really good then i wud keep it for breeding purposes obviously. but still i hate when i have to waste money an time an effort on a plant i jus end up throwing away ya no.

I know what you meen, but just for scientific purposes... If you can, just to see in this breed if male is smokable?!
I know that most males are not, but this breed sounds "different" too me.

Back
Top Bottom