Blue Dream & OG Kush Clone First Grow

Re: Blue Dream And OG Kush Clone First Grow

Thanks dp.. I'm going to try that out and see how it goes. And I'm adding about a gallon of water every 2 to 3 days I've read to keep feed nutes all the way through flowering but I kinda want to try and use just phd water what do you guys think. Thanks again dp I appreciate it I'm going to take a look at that video tonight

cant really help with the nutrients as im using the new sponsors products and getting amazing results so far,

my tap water comes out at ph 7.0, actually ive not checked what the ph is after ive added dogget simpson nutrients so ill do that tomorrow and check what the ph is after its been mixed up, thanks for reminding me, i dont check ph often as my plants always seem to do ok, so not need to adjust anything, but if i had problems then id check ph and try and find out the cause,

are you using some nutrients from one of the sponsors, maybe someone who uses the same product can advise on how often to feed, im also wondering how often to feed with the products im trying, so far ive been giving nutrients each time i water and not seen any problems, but i need to check if i use it every feed or every other feed, the last nutrients i was using i was feeding once then the next time i watered it was just with standing tap water, so i was feeding every other feed and in veg i could go every 3rd feed, thats even using nutrients designed to be used every time you water,

Hey everyone. Thanks for following my journal this far I really appricate all the help everyone was I would not have been able to learn as much as I have without this site. I'm already thinking bout my next grow and what I can do better. Here is a update with the blue dream today. I am starting to think I should have vegged a little long because my light is mostly going to my og kush cause how big she is and how short my blue dream is. Again I'm doing lst with her and have her bending a lot with all the outer branches and have the mildly standing straight up. I'm hoping she will bulk up when I take the og out Nd the blue dream gets all the light but I have about a month till harvest for the og. Here are some pic of the blue dreams flowers
image4702.jpg
image4703.jpg
image4704.jpg
image4707.jpg
image4706.jpg
image4705.jpg

Hey everyone I'm running out of nutes and I don't wanna buy a bunch more right now I was wondering if I purchase big bud nute if that will be fine to finish with. Also if anyone has some tips to bulk up the buds please let me know. I'm thinking about harvesting around the end of October

not much help to you mate as its not something ive used,

post the question in my journal if you get stuck as someone reading mine might of used it and can offer some better advice,

Hey everyone I'm running out of nutes and I don't wanna buy a bunch more right now I was wondering if I purchase big bud nute if that will be fine to finish with. Also if anyone has some tips to bulk up the buds please let me know. I'm thinking about harvesting around the end of October

What's the NPK on the big bud nute, as long as it's not too hot, or you could dilute if it is.

For instance, my bloom nutes are 2-6-4, which works well, but a 4-12-8, which would be double that, might be too much, or too "hot" for your plant.
What you mean to hot? If u could explain a little bit for me

Looking very good KM! Bravo!

I'm Sub'd finally, sorry i'm late, the wife.. the kids.. traffic,..my dog at it..I'm here. :)
Your plants are looking awesome, and getting frosty too, nice work. +reps for your first grow looking so sweet!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom