Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

Yes it has its were I met ya yrs back lol

hey jack - sweet to see an og grower still around. get that flood table rolling brother.
gonna run a cage grow. this dusty threads gonna live again lol :p

need a hempy or two in and then gonna hit the sips i think to see it. it's really just a dirt hempy. way more stable though from what i see. who knows? change can be good.

You know how we role fam !!! Ben thinking of change also prob get into the grow bed living soil idk yet !!!! But change can be good love that you dusted this thread alive !!! I’m 1000 percent in for this one !!!

dammit i'm on a new computer and i'm screwed on getting pics to it and uploaded now .. new phone too lol ..:rolleyes:

i'm trying to clear out my veg space to get set up. trust me it's a wreck and looks hilarious ..
im a friggin mess

edit : my folks are pissed at me for not having a grow going the last 3 months lol

dammit i'm on a new computer and i'm screwed on getting pics to it and uploaded now .. new phone too lol ..:rolleyes:

i'm trying to clear out my veg space to get set up. trust me it's a wreck and looks hilarious ..
im a friggin mess
I felt the same coming back had to learn the site again hahahahha!!

I felt the same coming back had to learn the site again hahahahha!!

are you running yet ? or jumping in the middle of a grow ? back on the table or rolling a different style now ?

i'm looking around now. i'm literally on year 4 of the same MC nutes. talk about a cheap ass grow. guys are spending more in a yr than i have in 4. but i see better things lol.

i lost my job so i'm cruising on the same method to save cash for now. i should be working by fall - fingers crossed - and i wanna go sips then for a grow. still would like to keep the hempy rolling though.

One do look a bit under fed I’m sure it will fix with mc tomorrow lol shyt worked crazy good I had it really dialed in my flood no calmag or nothing just water an mc goin to be glad to go back it’s simple not ten bottle nutrients to make a dam mix lol !!!

One do look a bit under fed I’m sure it will fix with mc tomorrow lol shyt worked crazy good I had it really dialed in my flood no calmag or nothing just water an mc goin to be glad to go back it’s simple not ten bottle nutrients to make a dam mix lol !!!

it's hot but not hard to work with. i found if you had a bitchy run you could roll back a little and run a 1/4 to 1/2 dose of calmag to make it happy.

mines been clumped up a yr. i had to bust it up last time and it looks like i'm hittin it with hammers again this grow to go. :p

edit : no one seems to appreciate a grow table here no more. it used to be my dream set up lol. some day maybe. that's just wicked.

It’s simple man it’s why I stuck with it takes a few runs to fine tune things !!! I’ve hyt my mc with a hammer too lol and I really don’t see flood tables as much now it’s out dated a guess lol

It’s simple man it’s why I stuck with it takes a few runs to fine tune things !!! I’ve hyt my mc with a hammer too lol and I really don’t see flood tables as much now it’s out dated a guess lol

me too mostly i guess. i'm pulling my veg space apart to clean while i listen to motorhead and the interrupters. my neighbour hates me lol :p

me too mostly i guess. i'm pulling my veg space apart to clean while i listen to motorhead and the interrupters. my neighbour hates me lol :p
Hell they hate me too jamming to godsmack Narvana etc lol

gear up. We Are Sort Of Together. welcome to the wasot portion of the thread ... :p
featuring: not one but two ex-sponsors and same old boring method.

bit of a drag. was gonna be a separate thread but went for the cheap bold letters instead.

i've been lamenting the loss of some of our sponsors. was really hoping to give a couple some props as a separate thread, but they're no longer active. i'm on other types of forums and have seen a lot of businesses are migrating to other places or withdrawing from sponsorship as economics get harder.

anyway - both my veg and flower space have been down for 8 months or so. not a good thing. the veg room had to get tore apart for a good cleaning and organization.

full

it wound up taking a couple days. i replaced the space heater although i won't need it soon. got all my timers reprogrammed and synced up.

full

two of the timers had blanked. making sure they were on a live circuit for a couple days got them going with a reset. i only use the square ones. i keep the third as a back up.

once everything was set up i let it run for a few days to make sure the light rig, fans, and temp are all working decent and the environment is good.

off to germ some seeds ... :cool:

acapulco gold on a fitting gold plate:

full

and the blue plate special:

full

a couple gelato. all the seeds are previous purchases, but this is the first grow with them. both strains are sativa leaning hybrids with a similar flower window and are fem photos. i gave them a scuffing on a match book cover previous to soaking the towel.

the plate colors are to remind me of who is what if i forget how much of each i dropped lol. i've forgotten before sometimes ... :rolleyes:

here they are in the homeboy incubator :

full

the amp warms the shelf and plates above evenly when i close the glass doors. should see something in 24 to 72 hrs with any luck. i'm off to sift some perlite and prep hempy cups for planting. i've got a big mess at the grow space as well and need to order a dimmer today before i forget.

more fun soon .. :)

Gelato is my favorite strain of all time !!!! Can wait to see the girls pup up !! Order that dimmer !!! Love to see the set up lit back up best of luck !!

Gelato is my favorite strain of all time !!!! Can wait to see the girls pup up !! Order that dimmer !!! Love to see the set up lit back up best of luck !!

was thinking of trying another method but i have to stretch the pennies these days. i might see if i can cobble together a diy sips after this. getting to some seed i've had for a while but not grown yet. i have 2 other fem photos and an auto in the seedbank i have yet to run still.

was thinking of trying another method but i have to stretch the pennies these days. i might see if i can cobble together a diy sips after this.
You can build a very effective SIP for the cost of a 2 or 5 gallon bucket, a food storage container from the dollar store and a short bit of pipe or garden hose. That's it assuming you have a way to make holes in plastic like a drill with a couple of different size drill bits.

Doesn't take much.

But, you kill it in Hempy, so I get the attraction you have for staying with what you know.

You can build a very effective SIP for the cost of a 2 or 5 gallon bucket, a food storage container from the dollar store and a short bit of pipe or garden hose. That's it assuming you have a way to make holes in plastic like a drill with a couple of different size drill bits.

Doesn't take much.

But, you kill it in Hempy, so I get the attraction you have for staying with what you know.

i'm toying with what would be the best size to try run. i've got most everything here. i don't spend much aside from booze, rent, and gas these days. pretty much in that order. :cheesygrinsmiley:

i wanna be working by fall, or sooner, i can't live with the uncertainty. i have a couple strains i haven't run yet that i might give a try for sips once things are better sorted. i've got a car to finish and a bunch of stuff i want to get done at the folks place too.

Back
Top Bottom