Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

ok cool coconut oil based because originally I thought you might be doing ground up, decarbed weed in capsules.

Have had some stomach issues creep in lately so wanted to know more!

you can ingest the oil itself instead of making capsules if you want or use it sublingual. i also make a vegetable glycerin tincture for sublingual application that is much faster acting. the canna pills are good for day long use over an extended time.

sore enough it's hard to climb stairs and i walk with a funny limp. it's getting better fast.
I sort of miss those injuries. I'm skinny and boney. Used to play football (soccer) on 4D Astroturf Pitches. Mix of ex minor league pros older though and and thuggish young brokers. I'm essentially a fear free zone and can run forever. It was like pinball. My hips often getting smashed by a players knee and then landing on it. That funny limp and nagging ache I kinda enjoyed for the week after. Reminded me I'd done something! Even at 7am in Hong Kong it was 30c and 85% Rh though. But I did my hamstring for the first time and didn't realise. Well I did the back of my thigh hurt and I decided to work from the pub so I could I wear shorts all day. On the way back from the bathroom someone pointed out I had a black purple bruise the size and shape of my entire right thigh. Some sports masseuse said it was like a Level 3 (of 4) Hamstring injury, 2-3 months out for a pro player.

Twas but a flesh wound! I played the following week but just played centre forward. Running more than 10 yards was an issue. About three months later I did it again which was about when I moved to Thailand and stopped playing. 7am starts man. I would go to bed at 3-4am near everyday back then.

Dunno pain is good sometimes. Reminds us we're alive.

I have 5L of 99% Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol pictured. I'm also about to sign the lease on a Palm Tree Hut as a dispensary and have dunno 7-8kg of weed on hand. I'm wondering if there is a base oil I can make? Some recidivists and degenerates will just drink it. But I'd also like to have something on hand to potentially make a salve/balm/maybe edibles with. The Alcohol was only $11 I think. Easy to get more.

What do you reckon Senor Bluter?

IMG_0854.jpeg

I sort of miss those injuries.

you can have this one if you want. i'm kinda over living with it. :p

I'm skinny and boney.

there was a time. getting more plush now. sigh.

someone pointed out I had a black purple bruise the size and shape of my entire right thigh. Some sports masseuse said it was like a Level 3 (of 4) Hamstring injury, 2-3 months out for a pro player.

i'm purple and swollen near to the knee all down the outside from the hip.
i broke my tailbone a couple times snowboarding and it's about the same level of ouch. tailbone maybe was a bit worse and more colorful. used to have a really funny not internet safe pic of it.

I have 5L of 99% Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol pictured. I'm also about to sign the lease on a Palm Tree Hut as a dispensary and have dunno 7-8kg of weed on hand.

thailand ? was just watching a news report on the thai gov't acting to repeal the sale and consumption laws. there's been a warning to tourists here planning vacation travel.

I'm wondering if there is a base oil I can make? Some recidivists and degenerates will just drink it. But I'd also like to have something on hand to potentially make a salve/balm/maybe edibles with. The Alcohol was only $11 I think. Easy to get more.

i no longer do alcohol extraction. you'd have to start with an extraction / evaporation method, some go straight to air, most involve heat which is faster.
that gets you a phoenix tear base product, or what we used to call weed oil here. that can be used recreationally on its own or as a base product in other things rec or med.

things are finally gathering a rumble

new stuff soon

edit : major thanks to @SeedsMan for a big ups and coming through.

no more waiting ..

shenanigans going on over there ...

Back
Top Bottom