Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

i make all my own from flower. i can control the process and know it is a good product. having been previously involved in the mmj community it's pretty well accepted the industrial stuff is junk.

it's not every product, but it's hard to winnow out the decent producers. most of the legal probems surrounding it involve misrepresentation or false advertising, but a number also contained no cbd at all or so little it would not have any effect.
Have you any references regarding this issues? All CBD products I buy comes with certified Lab results and I wouldn't suggest anyone buying a untested bunk product!

Have you any references regarding this issues? All CBD products I buy comes with certified Lab results and I wouldn't suggest anyone buying a untested bunk product!

i'm not sure where you are at but it's the wild west here. cbd from non-cannabis is not regulated here at all. once it comes from cannabis it has to go through the medical licensing body. so there's very few medically approved sources.

as far as lab results the only thing we get is the marketing lit from the makers of the product.

the cbd products made for pets here actually can come from better sources than what humans consume.

edit : if i ever sold any of the topicals i make i could face stiffer penalties than pre-legal trafficking.

Hope it blows over and settles in your favor. We'll be here when you get sorted.
:green_heart:

i literally owe the board and sponsor content. i've been bound up with mini crises for wks. it won't last much more, nothing has that much stamina lol

i literally owe the board and sponsor content. i've been bound up with mini crises for wks. it won't last much more, nothing has that much stamina lol
Been there done that recently buddy!

Caught up on like weeks of sleep the last few days. Promise when it does all clear up the bliss is real!

Loving poking around with my plants again.

See you soon!

lol it'll be ok @InTheShed and @KeithLemon .. i just have a really purple ass on one cheek. :rolleyes:
tripped backwards unloading and fell on a concrete parking kerb block with 250 lbs of bass bin on top of me.

found out i'm not old enough to break a hip at least. :p

Good to know! ✅

the medical experts seemed impressed ! worst part was i still had to help set, run, and tear down the show. the other person on it was not as impressed as the medical experts. :laughtwo:

That had to hurt.

sore enough it's hard to climb stairs and i walk with a funny limp. it's getting better fast.

i normally have issues with my knees, legs, feet etc from extreme high arches. i won't work on the harder / bigger or recording act shows unless they are local folk we know now. sometimes we get asked for but that'll be the only time.

i'm just too stubborn to quit and there's still an element of fun no matter how beat up i get. old sucks lol .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Using any canna salve on the injury?

you bet ! :)
probably the only reason i heal up as fast now.

edit : i always take that and canna pills when i travel on a show.

you bet ! :)
probably the only reason i heal up as fast now.

edit : i always take that and canna pills when i travel on a show.
Ahhh, the joys of age. I'm sure there was a time you'd be bringing prime bud on the trip. Now it's Bengay and Canna balm. :laughtwo:

Ahhh, the joys of age. I'm sure there was a time you'd be bringing prime bud on the trip.

it's harder work than most realize but there is a certain relaxed approach at some levels.
it's really blue collar stuff being in production or even a working band.

the biggest acts and largest stuff we did simply didn't have any real room for it. it wasn't exactly frowned upon, but when working there wasn't really any time lol.

then a few times i was told i shouldn't miss the meds lol
well before legal a number of the wider touring acts used to reach out if they knew we were working with them for a show or two. those were fun shows. don't do much of that now.

Now it's Bengay and Canna balm. :laughtwo:

since i don't go over any borders i bring the canna creams. one thc and one cbd, and canna pills the same. i also have regular stuff like asa and a migraine script i always bring just in case.

the canna pills control most of the migraines over the past few yrs though. they are bad enough i hate to take the chance without the others.

What mix of thc/cbd do you find effective for migraines?

usually 2 a day of each for migraines. it will vary. there are wks where it can taper to zero. they are ocular migraines. currently i'm down to about half that.

i had a sudden onset optic nerve necrosis - dead nerve - in the corner of one eye causing it. creates about 1/3 blindness in that eye. super rare but pretty lucky as the few times it does happen is most often dead center of an eye. mine is way less intrusive day to day.

i also have diverticulitis and will literally bomb it with canna pills if i get the beginnings of an attack. shuts that down good too.

Back
Top Bottom