Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

if you note the amounts used in the instant pot, you'll see it produces a lot more usable end product for the same amount of cannabis. it will go much further.

also i see texas won't jail you for possession up to an ounce, but it does fine you $500. amounts over an ounce get far more serious.

texas sounds like a fucking great place ... against cannabis, guns everywhere , school shootings ... so modern ... :(
ohh?? Really so one once in a IP will ye lie more then 3-4 gems? Now your taking
Oh I'm in Reno NEVADA, NOT Texas fuck all that !
That's a place I stay FAR away from. Im
8 hours north of Las Vegas ( depends on who's driving 🤣) I don't know much about Texas except it takes a life time to drive across the state, it's ( mostly flat) they do NOT like hippies or dead heads, it's humid AF, it's considered the Bible Belt, and well yea that's plenty for me to stay far away
Thank you 🙏🏻

i recommend the topicals. it's been a game changer for my mom. she suffers from complications of long term type a diabetes and heart bypass surgery. she tells me she couldn't get by without the topicals. she uses both a cbd and thc based topical.

i've got both my parents on cbd pills as well.
I accidentally found the topical on my hand because it's not made for topical what I was using. It was in a syringe and it was for sublingual, but the syringe was really hard to push with my lupus hands so I heated it up for like five seconds of that with the blow dryer so when I went to push it out it squirted all over my wrist I was like oh shit what do I do now so I just grabbed the first oil that was in the bathroom and Rubbed it in and it was a miracle like literally a miracle. I had no idea I know it's really not made for topical the RSO is Usually for sub doses or peanut butter doses whatever one wants to do to ingest it, but I find that it's most concentrated, and it works best for my hands. The topicals to me that have like the lotion in it are a little bit weaker .
But I'm also a go big or go home kinda chick. And that's what made me not really want to try the topicals in the first place because I didn't think it was gonna be strong and I'd rather just have a go through my system, and you know an hour later, have some feeling in my hands, but again serendipitously it squirted out of my hand, and I ran with it.

I accidentally found the topical on my hand because it's not made for topical what I was using. It was in a syringe and it was for sublingual, but the syringe was really hard to push with my lupus hands so I heated it up for like five seconds of that with the blow dryer so when I went to push it out it squirted all over my wrist I was like oh shit what do I do now so I just grabbed the first oil that was in the bathroom and Rubbed it in and it was a miracle like literally a miracle. I had no idea I know it's really not made for topical the RSO is Usually for sub doses or peanut butter doses whatever one wants to do to ingest it, but I find that it's most concentrated, and it works best for my hands. The topicals to me that have like the lotion in it are a little bit weaker .
But I'm also a go big or go home kinda chick. And that's what made me not really want to try the topicals in the first place because I didn't think it was gonna be strong and I'd rather just have a go through my system, and you know an hour later, have some feeling in my hands, but again serendipitously it squirted out of my hand, and I ran with it.

topicals are much more effective than anything taken internally for those type of issues. have a quick look here :

topicals are much more effective than anything taken internally for those type of issues. have a quick look here :

Ok you make that look so easy ! Like a born baker.
Maybe in time I can "all that" but..... just thinking about all the steps, and keeping the 11 yo away from the urine looking situation 😝 (cuz he's 11 & that may be some kind sugar drink he could drink before he gets busted🙄🤦‍♀️) plus by the time I got to the step of the oils melting I'd have no feeling in my hands left. It's slow going ova here. I'd have to shmoke an awesome amount to be able to do all the steps 😫 . I'm not complaining cuz 3 yrs ago before my thyroid was removed from cancer, I'd be all over that , now, let's just say without sound pitiful, I have to choose my activities wisely.
But I've noted that, and that was an awesome step-by-step that my ADH brain definitely manage.
I wish you were closer or somewhere nearby because I would pay too $$$ just for your magic!!
Ty

Ok you make that look so easy ! Like a born baker.
Maybe in time I can "all that" but..... just thinking about all the steps, and keeping the 11 yo away from the urine looking situation 😝 (cuz he's 11 & that may be some kind sugar drink he could drink before he gets busted🙄🤦‍♀️) plus by the time I got to the step of the oils melting I'd have no feeling in my hands left. It's slow going ova here. I'd have to shmoke an awesome amount to be able to do all the steps 😫 . I'm not complaining cuz 3 yrs ago before my thyroid was removed from cancer, I'd be all over that , now, let's just say without sound pitiful, I have to choose my activities wisely.
But I've noted that, and that was an awesome step-by-step that my ADH brain definitely manage.
I wish you were closer or somewhere nearby because I would pay too $$$ just for your magic!!
Ty
With all that said, I have to talk text my response, so not only do I have to figure out where the lost strayed, cuz the shiny squirrels, and all, I have to reply VIA Siri she don't get my philly accent, and I have to remember some folks are way north in Canada , and yall might not understand my Philly either ( ya know Philadelphia 🤣) then I have to redo all the typos 100x cause again I'm dealing with Siri and she thinks she funny sometimes with what she think I say, by that time I forgot where I was & who I was responding to, then I send, look up and there a whole new response form someone else and well ya I start all over again. So please have patience I'm new to just sitting around with technology, cuz apparently from the mouth of a 11 yr old being born in the 1900's will do thst to ya🙄🤣

there's a few folk i sometime supply here that 'donate' to the cause but it's not a commercial pursuit. i post the recipe and process so others can help themselves.

i've been approached by the local farmers market to possibly sell topicals there but i'm unsure of the legality and don't produce all that much.

there's a few folk i sometime supply here that 'donate' to the cause but it's not a commercial pursuit. i post the recipe and process so others can help themselves.

i've been approached by the local farmers market to possibly sell topicals there but i'm unsure of the legality and don't produce all that much.
I would donate to the cause just cause! You are doing so much more than any "Dr."🙄 ever would know that !

Are the laws up there as stupid as they are in the lower?

Are the laws up there as stupid as they are in the lower?
it's far more open but they are still figuring it out.
And it varies by province.
Ontario has very few restrictions on home growing, while Manitoba and Quebec ban it.
Other provinces say it has to be out of sight from the public, and at least one has regulations requiring outdoor grows to be out of sight and fully enclosed.

it's similar here. my provincial gov't is trying to outlaw trans kids from the schools. they've been evolving into a group of fascist assholes over the last few years.

Nothing like watching your money go down the toilet while the lunatics are emboldened. You can’t legislate culture and you cant legislate humanity. Instead of focusing on culture wars they should get back to governing, it’s pathetic. Anyone that’s shouting about what others are doing instantly makes me believe they’re hiding the very thing they claim to hate.

I found a video for small batches with Everclear. I don't know if I want to try it cause it's an ounce of flower with a 3 to 4 g kickback with oil. Tight budget so I don't know if I'm willing to take that risk but sometimes the pain in my hands are so bad I'm willing to take any risk but thanks for the input.
If you're looking for a great tutorial for extraction using Everclear (what we call QWET - Quick Wash with EThanol), Grandpa Tokin has an excellent thread on it here:

Still needs to be decarbed afterward, but in a toaster oven and a lot less stinky than decarbing flower in an oven.

If you're looking for a great tutorial for extraction using Everclear (what we call QWET - Quick Wash with EThanol), Grandpa Tokin has an excellent thread on it here:

Still needs to be decarbed afterward, but in a toaster oven and a lot less stinky than decarbing flower in an oven.
Oh ok! I just get worried about the decarb process
And the stink. Cuz im in a apt first floor and all 4 sides are folks, plus my kiddos😫
But thank you i

Nothing like watching your money go down the toilet while the lunatics are emboldened. You can’t legislate culture and you cant legislate humanity. Instead of focusing on culture wars they should get back to governing, it’s pathetic. Anyone that’s shouting about what others are doing instantly makes me believe they’re hiding the very thing they claim to hate.
Agreed! And I wanna go back to the 80's! EVERYTHING was better !

Hello Bluter, will be tagging along, if its okay with you? How did you come about your user name? Cheers

it was an old nickname. it's german in origin and was an allusion to my eyeballs when very stoned.

Back
Top Bottom