Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

if you're doing meds, similar types of finicky processing happens in all methods. i actually use the instant pot since it simplified the process and is less finicky than other approaches.

keep in mind that it does not do a smokable product though. it is only for med type infusion.
Yes def for the "lupus hands"
( I usually have a pen for smoking ( I can't roll a joint anymore the my are to young to ask and again my housing 🙄 I have to be on the DL)
But ya know the feeling of a asleep foot but on fire 🔥 stuck in a vise. ya that's what I call lupus hands

I use RSO (which is supposed to be sublingual) but found accidentally that if I put it directly on my hands with just a tiny bit of coconut oil and rub it in all the mentioned, symptoms are gone within two minutes unfortunately and only last about an hour.

I've decided I think I need to make gloves and if anybody decides to take my idea that's fine just remember who your friends are 🤗
I guess you call them like infused gloves because they make arthritis gloves you can put on your hands and they kind of squeeze your hands but I thought if one could dip them in infused oil and wear them and somehow heat them up
look I'm not the smartest bulb in the bunch,
but I do have great ideas, so they make arthritis/lupus/joint healing pressure-ISH Gloves

where the fingers are cut out but they "hug" your hands
My idea is the gloves are infused with cannabis/RSO oil whatever you wanna call it and you wrap them in some kind of saran wrap so they'll heat up I can imagine that it would stay like that for hours. But unfortunately my math is terrible. I know 1/2 quarters eighths, but that's pretty much as far as I go with the math
so I wouldn't know how to make infused
gloves with cannabis oil/RSO AND again my "housing"🙄 I can't experiment. Plus I can't grow so I don't have the materials (which I would use the whole plant, the stems the all what other people seem to think it's just trash I think it all is medicinal, and I would think that it would have the most medicinal purposes for my use)

So what I'm seeking is DL long acting no heat ways
I keep thinking how great would it be if I could just dip my gloves oil wrap them up in some kind of cellophane and the heat with penetrate into my joints tendons etc even I some people use castor oil in their bellybutton for digestive overnight, kinda like the same thing if you could use castor oil for a lot of magical things I can't imagine why the cannabis oil wouldn't do the same thing because they make castor oil patches
But I know there's an idea behind there somewhere.

I use RSO (which is supposed to be sublingual) but found accidentally that if I put it directly on my hands with just a tiny bit of coconut oil and rub it in all the mentioned, symptoms are gone within two minutes unfortunately and only last about an hour.

the vegetable glycerin is a nicer way for a sublingual app.

the topicals i make are aimed directly at what you are fighting. it takes them about 12hrs to be effective, and they will stay that way so long as daily or twice daily applications are observed. the topicals i developed are aimed at deep tissue penetration.

the vegetable glycerin is a nicer way for a sublingual app.

the topicals i make are aimed directly at what you are fighting. it takes them about 12hrs to be effective, and they will stay that way so long as daily or twice daily applications are observed. the topicals i developed are aimed at deep tissue penetration.
Do make for personal or dispensary? Am I allowed to ask that ?

Do make for personal or dispensary? Am I allowed to ask that ?

you can ask anything you want. :)
i used to be a bit of an activist and was involved in the mmj scene fairly heavily pre-legal here.

at present i just grow for myself and my parents. i provide them and myself with canna pills and topicals mostly. i make the tincture for mostly other folk but occasionally use it myself. i often gift stuff to other folk. it can last quite a long time depending on how heavily it is used.

you can ask anything you want. :)
i used to be a bit of an activist and was involved in the mmj scene fairly heavily pre-legal here.

at present i just grow for myself and my parents. i provide them and myself with canna pills and topicals mostly. i make the tincture for mostly other folk but occasionally use it myself. i often gift stuff to other folk. it can last quite a long time depending on how heavily it is used.
That's super kind... I'm soo ready to leave the states all the BS Bureaucrats, etc. I love BC and NF
so beautiful & seems to be understanding

That's super kind... I'm soo ready to leave the states all the BS Bureaucrats, etc. I love BC and NF
so beautiful & seems to be understanding

there's loads of great places there too. i did some traveling in the states. a lot in the mid west even. it was a better time. the guns and politics there scares the shit out of me now. makes me sad.

there's loads of great places there too. i did some traveling in the states. a lot in the mid west even. it was a better time. the guns and politics there scares the shit out of me now. makes me sad.
Sad 😞 VERY! The 80's early 90's in Seattle were the best days. We had huge houses to grow got the best seeds from BC never a problem, and if there was it was hashed out ( no pun) with civil talk or in some cases like east coasters we just throw hands. Ha
But all jokes aside, it's gotten SO bad, I'm scared for my kiddos. 11 & 14 and their littles when that time comes. I never thought I'd say this
But back in my day we really had it ghost.
Ya know ( but by my 11 yo) in the 1900's🤣

Sad 😞 VERY! The 80's early 90's in Seattle were the best days. We had huge houses to grow got the best seeds from BC never a problem, and if there was it was hashed out ( no pun) with civil talk or in some cases like east coasters we just throw hands. Ha
But all jokes aside, it's gotten SO bad, I'm scared for my kiddos. 11 & 14 and their littles when that time comes. I never thought I'd say this
But back in my day we really had it ghost.
Ya know ( but by my 11 yo) in the 1900's🤣
Had it good not ghost stupid Siri she don't get my Philly accent , cuz these lupus hands stuggle
With texting

One of the reasons I like the IP is zero smell during the extraction process, so if you're concerned about stealth it doesn't get much better than that. Another is it decarbs the cannabinoids as part of the process of making the oils.

And, if your oil is only effective for a couple of hours why not just plan on applying it more often as needed? You say it seems to help, I'd keep doing more of what works and less of what ain't.

One of the reasons I like the IP is zero smell during the extraction process, so if you're concerned about stealth it doesn't get much better than that. Another is it decarbs the cannabinoids as part of the process of making the oils.

Ans, if your oil is only effective for a couple of hours why not just plan on applying it more often as needed? You say it seems to help, I'd keep doing more of what works and less of what ain't.
it's the amount I get , it's $$$$ 25$ for maybe 3 applications. I use straight up RSO on my crazy hands
I blow dry it for 3 seconds ( it's really hard to push the syringe part down because it's so sticky my hands don't have the dexterity to push push push and I can't ask a kiddo to do it) so I heated up. I squirted onto my hand and mix it with coconut oil.
Fixed income unable to work no child support. It makes it hard to get enough to last me through the month so it's sporadic. That's why I'm on here looking for a way that I can make it myself without having the unlimited amount of growing supplies cause I can't grow because I'll lose my housing. It's all effed up. I'm not a victim. I'm not looking for pity. I'm just looking for a way to get er done. The amount of money that it would take for me to get as much as I need to get me through the month I need a suga daddy with diabetes (you know the one that doesn't want any sugar)🤣 but I ain't about that I'm find my own way, so that's what I'm trying to do the least expensive most DL that I could afford without having to feel like I didn't do it on my own. I hope that makes sense.

it's the amount I get , it's $$$$ 25$ for maybe 3 applications. I use straight up RSO on my crazy hands
I blow dry it for 3 seconds ( it's really hard to push the syringe part down because it's so sticky my hands don't have the dexterity to push push push and I can't ask a kiddo to do it) so I heated up. I squirted onto my hand and mix it with coconut oil.
Fixed income unable to work no child support. It makes it hard to get enough to last me through the month so it's sporadic. That's why I'm on here looking for a way that I can make it myself without having the unlimited amount of growing supplies cause I can't grow because I'll lose my housing. It's all effed up. I'm not a victim. I'm not looking for pity. I'm just looking for a way to get er done. The amount of money that it would take for me to get as much as I need to get me through the month I need a suga daddy with diabetes (you know the one that doesn't want any sugar)🤣 but I ain't about that I'm find my own way, so that's what I'm trying to do the least expensive most DL that I could afford without having to feel like I didn't do it on my own. I hope that makes sense.
Makes sense to me.

And flower would need to be decarbed first if THC is what you find helpful rather than the raw flower THCa. Hard to decarb with no smell whatsoever.
I found a video for small batches with Everclear. I don't know if I want to try it cause it's an ounce of flower with a 3 to 4 g kickback with oil. Tight budget so I don't know if I'm willing to take that risk but sometimes the pain in my hands are so bad I'm willing to take any risk but thanks for the input.

Hard to decarb with no smell whatsoever.
Not in an Instant Pot is isn't. Of course you're limited to the quantity you can put in the machine which is less than you could fit in an oven, but multiple batches are easy enough for a larger harvest.

I found a video for small batches with Everclear. I don't know if I want to try it cause it's an ounce of flower with a 3 to 4 g kickback with oil. Tight budget so I don't know if I'm willing to take that risk but sometimes the pain in my hands are so bad I'm willing to take any risk but thanks for the input.

if you note the amounts used in the instant pot, you'll see it produces a lot more usable end product for the same amount of cannabis. it will go much further.

also i see texas won't jail you for possession up to an ounce, but it does fine you $500. amounts over an ounce get far more serious.

texas sounds like a fucking great place ... against cannabis, guns everywhere , school shootings ... so modern ... :(

I have partial paralysis in my hands and the only thing I’ve found that can ease the pain is heat or ice. Cannabis makes me forget it hurts but it doesn’t dull the pain in my hands like it does for other pain. The best thing I’ve found is when it’s real bad, I use those little hand warmers and either put them in some gloves and keep my hands in them or I use the hand warmer or heating pad to slowly massage them.

If they’re feeling swollen and stiff and heat seems to be making it worse, I switch over to ice baths and just keep my hands in for 30-60 seconds at a time until they feel better.

It sucks having hand pain. There’s not much they can do for it and you use your hands constantly without even thinking of it. Some times I can’t even squeeze a door knob hard enough to open it. I’m currently stocking up on trim so I can try making some topicals and see if those work

if you note the amounts used in the instant pot, you'll see it produces a lot more usable end product for the same amount of cannabis. it will go much further.

also i see texas won't jail you for possession up to an ounce, but it does fine you $500. amounts over an ounce get far more serious.

texas sounds like a fucking great place ... against cannabis, guns everywhere , school shootings ... so modern ... :(

Texas is a fucking horror show. Just like every other bible thumping state. I’d rather be stuck in Detroit after dark than ANY Texas city or town.

I have partial paralysis in my hands and the only thing I’ve found that can ease the pain is heat or ice. Cannabis makes me forget it hurts but it doesn’t dull the pain in my hands like it does for other pain. The best thing I’ve found is when it’s real bad, I use those little hand warmers and either put them in some gloves and keep my hands in them or I use the hand warmer or heating pad to slowly massage them.

If they’re feeling swollen and stiff and heat seems to be making it worse, I switch over to ice baths and just keep my hands in for 30-60 seconds at a time until they feel better.

It sucks having hand pain. There’s not much they can do for it and you use your hands constantly without even thinking of it. Some times I can’t even squeeze a door knob hard enough to open it. I’m currently stocking up on trim so I can try making some topicals and see if those work

i recommend the topicals. it's been a game changer for my mom. she suffers from complications of long term type a diabetes and heart bypass surgery. she tells me she couldn't get by without the topicals. she uses both a cbd and thc based topical.

i've got both my parents on cbd pills as well.

Texas is a fucking horror show. Just like every other bible thumping state. I’d rather be stuck in Detroit after dark than ANY Texas city or town.

it's similar here. my provincial gov't is trying to outlaw trans kids from the schools. they've been evolving into a group of fascist assholes over the last few years.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Yes the pain is unbearably imaginable sometimes. I try to hide it because I got two kids and they don't need to see me rolling around like a little bitch on the floor but sometimes they do on everything that I'm worth they Rick Simpson oil that comes in the syringe I got from the dispensary accidentally I call it serendipitously, I heated up for a second cause I was gonna take it to sublingually and it's really hard as you know to grip things so I heated up with the blow dryer and I don't mean it was even for like five seconds, and I went to squeeze the tiny mount on my finger to put it sublingually, and it squirted on my hand about the size of quarter .
Well, I was screwed at that point because I couldn't put it back in the syringe and it's too thick to do anything else, so I just grabbed some coconut oil and rubbed it in my hand And within I would say five minutes the pain the numbness the burning the vice squeezing feeling was gone. It lasted about 45 minutes and it was 45 minutes. I had about three years. . I hope you find something that works that seem to work for me. Unfortunately, my housing situation I can't grow so that will never be something that I can truly do but I found a video that shows you how to make it in small doses. I just got to get an ounce of time which is much easier, then growing at this point.
I hope you get relief SOON!

Back
Top Bottom