Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

Hey Bluter,

saw the recent link for the body butter for inflammation and it looks amazeballs but I’m trying to find your recipe for pain topical. Can you hook a brother up?

it's the same process. i just use a thc based plant and japanese mint oil.

Edit to add- found 1 recipe you posted on page 9 of the Instapot thread but I’m still surfing

these are from this thread :
body lotion
glycerin tincture

hope that helps. :)

perfect Bluter that’s just what I need!

Doing a pain topical tomorrow and I’ve been wanting to try the glycerin based tincture!

Thank you sir!

no worries. the tincture is delicious so be careful ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Got the grape seed oil and THC all cooked up but I don’t have the rest of the supplies right now. Anyway passed a small sample (just single pass of grape seed oil & THC cooked in the Instantpot) to my severely arthritic senior friend and less than 2 minutes he was in tears shocked by the relief.

Can’t wait to get the rest of the ingredients and finish up this batch!!

Thank you Bluter!!!

Got the grape seed oil and THC all cooked up but I don’t have the rest of the supplies right now. Anyway passed a small sample (just single pass of grape seed oil & THC cooked in the Instantpot) to my severely arthritic senior friend and less than 2 minutes he was in tears shocked by the relief.

Can’t wait to get the rest of the ingredients and finish up this batch!!

Thank you Bluter!!!
For arthritis, try adding some CBD flower to your THC mix as CBD is better for inflammation. I make @bluter 's recipe with equal parts cbd, cbg, and thc though I plan on testing out various ratios to target different conditions.

This stuff really is magic. It's really a shame it is not more widely available.

Thanks for that Azi, don’t have any cbd on hand but I’ll swing by dispensary tomorrow.

Yes he was kinda speechless by effectiveness of sample and the topical isn’t even finished yet. It’s wonder drug for those suffering… the sick & the elderly should have access at minimal costs.
I found that CBD isolate works well to add to your THC mixed topicals. It often cheaper and more concentrated compared to buying flowers and you still get terps from the THC flowers.

Just a thought!
Cheers!

Hey Mr. Wastei, that’s a great idea!

Cheaper and more concentrated sounds perfect and who doesn’t love some terps?? You know that’s the cool thing about isolates- want some odd shite like high % of thcv or cbg to play with? Not a problem.

I’ve seen your posts and it’s evident you’ve got serious skills, don’t know where you hung out before but we’re glad to have you here at 420!

many thanks!

I found that CBD isolate works well to add to your THC mixed topicals.

Cheaper and more concentrated sounds perfect and who doesn’t love some terps?? You know that’s the cool thing about isolates- want some odd shite like high % of thcv or cbg to play with? Not a problem.

it's not made from cannabis in north america. it's made from hemp that is knocked down hundreds of times from super crappy cheap product in an industrial process. a lot of the vape carts here are made that way as well, there are a few companies facing lawsuits over it.

it's not made from cannabis in north america. it's made from hemp that is knocked down hundreds of times from super crappy cheap product in an industrial process. a lot of the vape carts here are made that way as well, there are a few companies facing lawsuits over it.
Does it matter? No matter the source CBD isolate is just that CBD isolate and has no strength or chemical differences depending on where its derived from? It's plain CBD isolate. They are identical, it's a refined product and should be ~99% pure no matter the source.

I wrote my earlier post because I personally get more effect from mixing my own extracts with CBD isolate instead of buying CBD flowers that are essentially hemp and has very little to zero potency. I still get the whole full range of Cannabinoids and only need added CBD to make it more anti-inflammatory and less psychoactive.

The situation might be different in the states but here I would never pay money for either THC or CBD flowers. When it's a isolate at least I know it's clean and pure and from a reputable source.

Does it matter? No matter the source CBD isolate is just that CBD isolate and has no strength or chemical differences depending on where its derived from? It's plain CBD isolate. They are identical, it's a refined product and should be ~99% pure no matter the source.

I wrote my earlier post because I personally get more effect from mixing my own extracts with CBD isolate instead of buying CBD flowers that are essentially hemp and has very little to zero potency. I still get the whole full range of Cannabinoids and only need added CBD to make it more anti-inflammatory and less psychoactive.

The situation might be different in the states but here I would never pay money for either THC or CBD flowers. When it's a isolate at least I know it's clean and pure and from a reputable source.

i make all my own from flower. i can control the process and know it is a good product. having been previously involved in the mmj community it's pretty well accepted the industrial stuff is junk.

it's not every product, but it's hard to winnow out the decent producers. most of the legal probems surrounding it involve misrepresentation or false advertising, but a number also contained no cbd at all or so little it would not have any effect.

Back
Top Bottom