BobbyZ Adventures From Ordinary To Extraordinary

I'm all jelly you have a nice Dab Press, some day I will save enough beans to buy a Dab Press Then I would need a good Dab Rig to use the dab :snowboating: :surf:

I'm all jelly you have a nice Dab Press, some day I will save enough beans to buy a Dab Press Then I would need a good Dab Rig to use the dab :snowboating: :surf:
Stash your lunch money... It's worth it! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:meditate:

Apparently, I can't count. Looks like we are starting week 9 since flip.
Random ambers, not really enough to say there is more than a few %. Time to watch them close...:p
@Grandpa Tokin
259D78A8-523F-4165-B725-966E435C7F71.jpeg
9D94D5AE-1739-4AFA-A701-B8E5B17EE747.jpeg
62870DDE-4D10-4AA5-8442-F87A4E8533F6.jpeg
61069B73-4885-41CE-987E-3824CDE3458F.jpeg

What’s it smell like?
A light sweet fruity funk. :drool:
But I do have another flavor going right beside these girls.
Do you do anything extra? Run 48 hrs dark / dehydrate panic lather?

Looks pretty good to me. I think you’re going to like this harvest.
I finally had an edible last night after about a month off. 2 large gummies sent me to the moon. I can't even remember watching the football game! o_O :laugh: Yeah, I make'em stout.

Do you do anything extra? Run 48 hrs dark / dehydrate panic lather?

I don’t do anything remotely close to work...yuck! I’m old school. Imagine that. Wet trim and hang.

But, do that magic you do brother. She’ll do whatever you want.

PS. What is this “panic lather” you speak of? ...*asking for a friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don’t do anything remotely close to work...yuck! I’m old school. Imagine that. Wet trim and hang.

But, do that magic you do brother. She’ll do whatever you want.

PS. What is this “panic lather” you speak of? ...*asking for a friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:
When you forget to water and the leaves collapse and give up. It possibly gives the plant a dying response and starts to produce more tris. IF you can time it right the leaves will bounce back.
:thumb:

When you forget to water and the leaves collapse and give up. It possibly gives the plant a dying response and starts to produce more tris. IF you can time it right the leaves will bounce back.
:thumb:

That’s why I do DWC. I never forget to water. :rofl:

I pictured something completely different...because perv...:goof:

That’s why I do DWC. I never forget to water. :rofl:

I pictured something completely different...because perv...:goof:
I just remembered that I've been running them on 11/13 - on/off time.
That's probably why they'll need another week or so.

Could be, but I like this stuff with low amber anyway. You may like it with more. All I know for sure is you know how to grow some dank.
I'll give most the credit to the QB boards & genetics. I just try not to kill them.
:passitleft:

Apparently, I can't count. Looks like we are starting week 9 since flip.
Random ambers, not really enough to say there is more than a few %. Time to watch them close...:p
@Grandpa Tokin
259D78A8-523F-4165-B725-966E435C7F71.jpeg
9D94D5AE-1739-4AFA-A701-B8E5B17EE747.jpeg
62870DDE-4D10-4AA5-8442-F87A4E8533F6.jpeg
61069B73-4885-41CE-987E-3824CDE3458F.jpeg
Wow that is some Frosty Nugs I know you are going to Love pressing those. I lay off every now and then to lower my tolerance. I haven't made gummies yet but my brownies are strong. I used 38 grams to make 4 sticks of butter which I use in the brownies they take a little under two sticks to make a batch and after eating a piece about 1 or 2 hours later I am stumbling to the bathroom Lol

Dam it guys I have spent a tone of money already and now you are making me want a press too. Dam this Obsession. All the seeds I want to try now a press too, my wife is going to leave me some day Lol. It will be a while but a press in on my wish list That and a dab rig

Back
Top Bottom