Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Friggen nice Mr!...:high-five:
Strain/s?

Thanks, the top 2 pics is a blue sherbet/ banana og from inhouse genetics. The bottom pic is 6mil from dominion seed company. It’s some old school funk. These have turned out excellent so far, I’m about to chop the 6mil, I need to take some whole plant pics, she’s about 6ft tall. I gotta get back to training my girls again. I’ve been just topping and letting them go :lot-o-toke::Namaste::green_heart:

:popcorn:
Morning Buck,
That MAC of yours is some fire man.
And that Inhouse blue sherb is something evil bruh.

Speaking of your MAC, I have a couple approaching week 9.
When did you take yours?

The wedding crasher x MAC and Glassworks x MAC (smellz like garlic bro) are @9weeks as well.

Wish I had taken your advice and popped the Sundae Driver / Skunk-Tang x MAC,
however I WILL drop them next month.
Peace bro and stay well.
:passitleft:

Thanks, the top 2 pics is a blue sherbet/ banana og from inhouse genetics. The bottom pic is 6mil from dominion seed company. It’s some old school funk. These have turned out excellent so far, I’m about to chop the 6mil, I need to take some whole plant pics, she’s about 6ft tall. I gotta get back to training my girls again. I’ve been just topping and letting them go :lot-o-toke::Namaste::green_heart:

Morning Buck,

When did you take yours?

The wedding crasher x MAC and Glassworks x MAC (smellz like garlic bro) are @9weeks as well.

Peace bro and stay well.

Thanks stage, I had a feeling these crosses were going to come out nice, I liked the lineages of them, thought they would pair up great :green_heart::Namaste::lot-o-toke:

I finally got me a electronic dab rig, been looking for almost a year lol. Ended up getting the Switch from Dr. Dabber over the the Puffco Peak.

Morning Buck,

When did you take yours?

Peace bro and stay well.

I missed the question in first reply, sorry. I took most around 70 day mark, but some were ready around 60+ days. I don’t keep track of days too good, I just chop when my gut tells me lol

That looks like quite the rig. Do you set the temp or is it automatic? I bet you get perfect dabs from that hey? You always have the coolest strain names going.

Yea this rig has like 25 different temp settings. I tried it yesterday and hits like a champ, except I noticed that ceramic cup that comes with it doesn’t taste as good as the ceramic and quartz cups that you buy extra. I’d recommend getting the the upgraded cups. This rig also does dry herb too, haven’t tried yet though. I mostly got for rosin. I got tired of hot dabs with torch.

I’m excited to try these cherry cake batters, my buddy on IG made these last year, he’s also an in-house vendor too. I’m trying to decide on what to pop next, I numbered my seed collection 1-486, and just gonna draw a number. I’ve cut back on beans, I just went overboard for a couple of years lol. :Namaste::lot-o-toke:

I numbered my seed collection 1-486, and just gonna draw a number. I’ve cut back on beans, I just went overboard for a couple of years lol. :Namaste::lot-o-toke:

Ya, you gotta stick to a reasonable number of seeds, like 486. :p :thumb:

Mornin Buck. Pretty cool lookin rig ya got there. You say it works good for 'flower' too? How much coin for that btw?

This rig kinda pricey, I got it on sale for $300, it’s 399 but can get 10-15% off at one site. I just tried it out, it does great. I was wanting to get a nice glass rig, but they are expensive, plus have to buy a torch. This thing is simple to use. I haven’t tried flower yet but going to soon

This rig kinda pricey, I got it on sale for $300, it’s 399 but can get 10-15% off at one site. I just tried it out, it does great. I was wanting to get a nice glass rig, but they are expensive, plus have to buy a torch. This thing is simple to use. I haven’t tried flower yet but going to soon
Cool lookin rig. The only thing with all that sort of thing,...i get tired of cleaning them. My expensive stuff , i got layin around here...my almost new vaporizer, that Vapirise 2.0 works great, got nice set up, big bowl, awesome, but ya gotta clean the friggen thing at the worst times....me ,..lazy ass. I have one of those new 'Firefly portable vaps too,...works good but it's bowl is too small. Anyhow , cheers eh.

Cool lookin rig. The only thing with all that sort of thing,...i get tired of cleaning them. My expensive stuff , i got layin around here...my almost new vaporizer, that Vapirise 2.0 works great, got nice set up, big bowl, awesome, but ya gotta clean the friggen thing at the worst times....me ,..lazy ass. I have one of those new 'Firefly portable vaps too,...works good but it's bowl is too small. Anyhow , cheers eh.

The good thing is, I only have to clean the cup out, I bought a quartz and a ceramic cups. Just a Q-Tip and iso alcohol. I feel ya, I’m lazy too, I hardly ever clean, that’s why I quit using my glass rig. I usually buy cheap glass from DHGate lol, cheers:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom