Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

I decided to pop another strain, this one is wedding cake/starfighter bred by strayfox. Should be a heavy yielding frost monster lol

Ha,...the word 'prune' comes to mind...lmfao...:rofl:

Haha, yea I’ve been lazy, you should see one I got in veg, she’s huge but in desperate need of a leg shaving. I just transplanted her yesterday from a 5gal into a 10gal. I need to get her back to happy, she was under fed in the 5gal, I should have drenched more often. Here she is, she’s happy now.

:passitleft:

Hey Buck...wadda nice mail delivery eh...beats the crap outta gettin bills...
Wats the deal with the MOG?...must be special , or u wouldn't be wanting it so bad....:passitleft:
:high-five:
Breeder is Compound Genetics out of Portland, OR. It's Chemdog D x Triangle Kush x Jet Fuel Gelato. Compound Genetics has some high-end, high-priced fire, like IHG. ;)

Hell ya buck shit is poppin off in here! Seedlings looking super healthy and happy and nice and full flower room is always awesome to have!

Those cake fighters sound super tasty, I really want to get my hands on the wedding cake cut and run that even tho I do have some Wedding Crasher leaning crosses from you right now so should see somewhat how the wedding cake is when those are done.

Hell ya buck shit is poppin off in here! Seedlings looking super healthy and happy and nice and full flower room is always awesome to have!

Those cake fighters sound super tasty, I really want to get my hands on the wedding cake cut and run that even tho I do have some Wedding Crasher leaning crosses from you right now so should see somewhat how the wedding cake is when those are done.
I ran the Wedding Cake cut once. Here are a couple of bud shots from her. I actually liked my FPOG x Wedding Cake better, but it is still nice:

Back
Top Bottom