Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Yep. Bump it up to 3mil per gallon of soil on this one.

You're a few weeks away from the best smoke you've ever had.

3ml! Will do thanks Doc! It certainly looks that way. The wait is killing me! They look like they are gonna be top notch smoke.

Beauuuuutiful girlies!

Thanks Bilbo. I saw you are interested in the kit. This is my first time in the kit. Its been my best grow by far and i cant even take credit, the kit did all the work. :passitleft:

O
3ml! Will do thanks Doc! It certainly looks that way. The wait is killing me! They look like they are gonna be top notch smoke.

Thanks Bilbo. I saw you are interested in the kit. This is my first time in the kit. Its been my best grow by far and i cant even take credit, the kit did all the work. :passitleft:
Yer I am and I WILL be trying at some point got a fair bit of stuff to get out of the way first but yer when time and the wallet align its going off!. How far are they from the chop would you say?

The soil on top isn't really moist but not dry either. Should i wait a little more before drizzle or just wait give them GE?

Nah, just wait until time for the drench. We just don't want half the soil going dry, is all.

10 days to 2 weeks on average, they also tend to retain their original coloring too.
I'll have to check it out. Might be a good option for my limited space

Nah, just wait until time for the drench. We just don't want half the soil going dry, is all.
Thanks GT, ill give them a drench soon.

Like the old taco Bell commerical with the little dog. " I theenk I need a beeger box"!

I was able to low and slow in my mini fridge. But mines kinda been "turbofied"™ lol
As long as your Rh is ≈55% or less your good.

Yeah! I saw shiggity mention it a while back in his thread. He was using gama lids, food grade buckets and turkey bags. Looked into it more and seems like its an excellent way to cure your bud. I have the gamma lid and a regular bucket but will probably get a food grade one and some turkey bags. Will be a lot better then burping a bunch of jars.

Van stank says his brother swears by turkey bags and Derby is a recent convert. I'm sold.

Back
Top Bottom