Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

This comparative grow should be a blast.

I can't wait to pop some seeds, definitely a fun thing The Vault is putting on.

Is the HC an exclusive strain? Don't remember seeing the seeds anywhere and noticed you will be using clones.

Hey KB. Not exclusive, it's bred by Exotic Genetics and you can find it on a few of online seed banks. This plant though is a clone I got from Doc so it should be a big winner. Was looking at the genetics and I'm very excited to run it. Miami Haze x Cookies & Cream. Think there is some starfighter in there and if I'm correct starfighter has some alien genetics. The smell is insane while its growing, smells like coffee creamer. Not sure if it stays like at after the cure though. I've read it becomes more of a dough smell. Very excited to run it, super frosty and potent.

MEOW :passitleft:

I can't wait to pop some seeds, definitely a fun thing The Vault is putting on.

Hey KB. Not exclusive, it's bred by Exotic Genetics and you can find it on a few of online seed banks. This plant though is a clone I got from Doc so it should be a big winner. Was looking at the genetics and I'm very excited to run it. Miami Haze x Cookies & Cream. Think there is some starfighter in there and if I'm correct starfighter has some alien genetics. The smell is insane while its growing, smells like coffee creamer. Not sure if it stays like at after the cure though. I've read it becomes more of a dough smell. Very excited to run it, super frosty and potent.

MEOW :passitleft:

You can sample some if you like.....

You can sample some if you like.....

I'd love to! Very excited Doc, Thank you. Quick question. I only had 2oz of GE left so i gave them a liter drizzle each with the last of my GE. Should I put some plain RO in each of the saucers to keep them moist for the next few days? If so how much?

Starfighter is Tahoe Alien x Lemon Aliendog, his F3 Starfighter male (The Cube) is a monster!

Should make for an excellent strain, I've seen a few crosses with the cube. Very interested in those. I'd like to have 4 moms that i put into rotation.

Now that would make for a good story :passitleft:

:rofl: just picking up some product but it's always a great time with Doc.

Perhaps he needs some help with that.

I may be too stoned to put something coherent together o_O

Got some floppy buds. Putting up some yoyo and sticks

Yeah! I saw shiggity mention it a while back in his thread. He was using gama lids, food grade buckets and turkey bags. Looked into it more and seems like its an excellent way to cure your bud. I have the gamma lid and a regular bucket but will probably get a food grade one and some turkey bags. Will be a lot better then burping a bunch of jars.

Van stank says his brother swears by turkey bags and Derby is a recent convert. I'm sold.
Dunno what brand they are but a lot of people i know are using these like jet black big air tight plastic buckets.

Thanks guys. They just got a GE + Tea drench. The Tea kind of smelled like ammonia, is that normal? Here they are today.

Dunno what brand they are but a lot of people i know are using these like jet black big air tight plastic buckets.

I've seen those, they look real nice. I'll be using a bucket and Gama lid as the combo is a little bit cheaper but still air tight.

Wow! When I first started following this thread I saw this:

20171009_185842.jpg

And now this:

full

All I can say is :bravo::welldone::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom