Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

You really want to finish on GE. If you have to do 1/4 trans and then GE, that'll work.

TEa only goes with drenches. I do t think it goes with 1/4 trans but I could very well be wrong, I said no tea with straight water and found out Duggan and some others do add tea to straight water but that is an advanced move so you should stick to either straight water or 1/4 trans which is 1/4 the amount of a normal trans drench NOT 1/4 ounce of trans. There is no such thing as a tea drench. Need to be careful with the amount of tea you are giving.

No 1/4 trans with GE.

Yes RF. How many days since flip? How much longer before chop? Looks like you have some time. So next is 1/4 trans or straight RO then trans drench, then 1/4 trans or straight RO then GE then chop....that is about 16 days, if you water/feed every 4 days. Does that fit in your chop schedule? If you had enough GE, Doc may suggest only GE from here on out.

Hey Buck! Welcome in. I definitely look forward to my second high brix grow! Thinking of sluricane for the second run.

Found my vent flap was kind of open and not sure but minimal lighting may have leaked in for a day or two. Fixed now, will keep a look out for nanners but I'm sure they will be fine.

I think you need to get whatever you need to keep them going. Just keep them on track

For sure! Have to pick up some tea too. Can't forget.

Slurricane would be an awesome grow!

I cant wait! But will be after a grow of exotic genetics hazlenut cream. I'll be taking cuts very soon. The smell is unlike any plant I've smelled before.

I'm harvesting that Hazelnut right now. Big yield, great structure, bag appeal, and an aroma that rivals paki, but in a much sweeter tone.

Your getting me excited for this next run Doc! Im dying to take cuts. I'm going to need a smoke report once thats available :ganjamon: i may have to run HC a few times and test sluricane in the cab. Ive seen a thing or two about hermies so it'll be a great test before i put them in the big tent.

:drool:Oh, I remember that one! Frosty! Docs Hazlenut Cream was frosty too and the smell... wow. They definitely push some great stuff over at exotic genetics.

Got a little mom and clone tent, a little2x2x3. Waiting on some clones to root and then I'll take cuts of the HC

Back
Top Bottom