Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

Well, you gathered a sweet crowd, didn't you? :laughtwo: That deserves a hug. :hug: well done. :kisstwo:

Worse things could happen than you could mimic conradino. His soil is legendary and I lust over its quality myself, and his bonsai babies are such super producers it always makes me wonder if I could be that successful. I love following his grows. I love following yours, my friend. :love: It'll be good to have some free time to visit, although right now I'm weighing out Carnival, so I'll be back.

Save me a slice of the floor. I don't use chairs anymore. Thanks. :ciao:

You don't have to sit on the floor love, i'll give up my chair for you, it's the least i can do for all the love and support i've been getting from you over these past years :hug:

i'm no conradino, i look up to him as a grower tho and try to mimic some of his techniques, with time we improve and time is all we have. This right here is a mere experiment compared to other grows people throw around here but the more stuff i try the more prepared i'll be for future grows to come :cheesygrinsmiley:

--------------------------​

Day 20

so without further adieu, here is the skinny on my jungle to be, girls are looking real fine, they are starting to get big and i had to move the pots away from each other cause them sativas were spreading like a wild fire and their leaves were all over their neighbours :laughtwo:

here are some pictures of each group:

Starting with a group pose:

DSC004437.JPG

Indicas:

they look something like this, fat nods shooting from everywhere

Indica15.JPG

50/50 Hybrids:

Nice tight spacings, fat tops forming from every nod

Hybrid3.JPG

Sativas:

My love children, spreading uncontrollably like wild fire, harassing their neighbours with their huge fan leaves

Sativa17.JPG

Night Night shot, one before sleepy time for my gals

DSC0042910.JPG

There they are, my darlings. Growing like weeds :laughtwo:
seems like yesterday they were inside their water cups trying to open up their shell and enter this crazy world, now look at them, going through puberty with me as their daddy. Before i know it they wont need me anymore. Time passes so funny when you're growing, it goes by so fast but so slow at the same time, weirdest feeling ever.

I also hope you had as much fun breezing through that as i had putting it together.
you're all very special to me, each and everyone of you in your own unique way.

keep medicating, keep growing, keep loving.

yours truly, 420-B

:love: N :peace:

A sweet brood indeed. I grow more fond of the sativas every day. Carnival sold me. She totaled out at a lovely 57 grams. What a delight she was to grow. :battingeyelashes: :love:

And a scholar me thinks,, he in Greece studying some cydones or lascaris, or similar, Givin er indeed,,

A sweet brood indeed. I grow more fond of the sativas every day. Carnival sold me. She totaled out at a lovely 57 grams. What a delight she was to grow. :battingeyelashes: :love:
Sativas are definitely a passion we all share :love:
I almost feel bad for them, at the edge of being extinct, only a handful of pure sativas only left in the world anymore.
what will we do in the future if our favourite gene fades out with time and hybrids take over the world, it's starting already..
(Cannabis Conspiracy Theory :rofl:)

The girls sure do look happy Brother! So organized too! Coming here gives me that itch to start up another grow.

don't think, just do it AS!

That was my problem too you know, i was there working a remedial job, living with people who wouldn't let me grow, but one day i said F... it and packed my crap, took the first plane out of the island and came back to find some peace of mind. Sure i miss some things but now i have again something i wouldn't trade for anything in the world, happiness.
so here's my advise you didn't ask for, set it up. dust up those LEDs and that tent and go at it :thumb:
just dont forget to send me an invite when you do ;)

What a gentleman...

you're too kind :rofl:

ladies first of course, in every every aspect of life ;)

And a scholar me thinks,, he in Greece studying some cydones or lascaris, or similar, Givin er indeed,,

haha, nah brother, ain't nobody got time for that here.

to summarize Greece: whine a lot about economy, whine about 20C in December, grow dope, smoke dope, stop whining. in that sequence :rofl:

Looking good :thumb:

Thank you brother Cronic :thumb:

Looking awsome up in here bro :thumb: very healthy little ones :) I'm going to be topping my Amnesia's today :) Lets hope they respond as well as yours :) I think I'm going to take several tops from the Amnesia's to keep them bushy I know these ladies love to stretch for the light :) keep up your awesome work mate :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

".to summarize Greece: whine a lot about economy, whine about 20C in December, grow dope, smoke dope, stop whining. in that sequence "

true world wide :)

beautiful plants, 'brother :)
hahaha, aint that the truth my friend :cheesygrinsmiley:
thank you for the nice words and for stopping by :high-five:

Looking awsome up in here bro :thumb: very healthy little ones :) I'm going to be topping my Amnesia's today :) Lets hope they respond as well as yours :) I think I'm going to take several tops from the Amnesia's to keep them bushy I know these ladies love to stretch for the light :) keep up your awesome work mate :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Cheers brother, thank you. You're too kind :cheesygrinsmiley:
Good luck with your Amnesia's, i'm sure everything is going to be just fine
:passitleft::circle-of-love:
Looking good. I will join your journey. Good luck.

Cheers Kirupiru, thank you for tagging along.

I hope you enjoy what you see here and please make yourself at home :Namaste:

don't think, just do it AS!

That was my problem too you know, i was there working a remedial job, living with people who wouldn't let me grow, but one day i said F... it and packed my crap, took the first plane out of the island and came back to find some peace of mind. Sure i miss some things but now i have again something i wouldn't trade for anything in the world, happiness.
so here's my advise you didn't ask for, set it up. dust up those LEDs and that tent and go at it :thumb:
just dont forget to send me an invite when you do ;)

Glad you got your situation cleared up. I don't really have any one stopping me from growing though Mrs. Smiles might give me a funny look. I have over a pound of bud that needs to be consumed :laughtwo: Good problem to have I guess. Thinking of making RSO with 90% of it then start up again. Peace Brother!

Glad you got your situation cleared up. I don't really have any one stopping me from growing though Mrs. Smiles might give me a funny look. I have over a pound of bud that needs to be consumed :laughtwo: Good problem to have I guess. Thinking of making RSO with 90% of it then start up again. Peace Brother!

Haha, yea that's a good problem to have my friend, and i know all is green in your world, i guess i got carried away - wanting to see you grow again and all :laughtwo:

Well, Peace out to you too brother, whatever you choose i support it :Namaste:

Plants are looking awesome, I see our plants are only a few days apart.
Look like its time to crack open a FIX dark and enjoy the show!

:thanks: for the kind words my friend :)
Yeah, our grows are pretty close.
It'll be fun to harvest together and take tokes whilst reading each others journal :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Day 23
Watering update

Girls are looking real happy which makes me happy too :)

Couple of things going on, after that early Top experiment i've started to notice how each girl reacts to it. The Sativas are still stretching uncontrollably, the Indicas are staying somewhat small and bushy which is something i like, now the 50/50 is another story. Those Amnesia lemons are starting to surprise me in the best way possible, they are shooting tops upon tops and all they stay so short and bushy but in a good way, it's a cornucopia of tops, like top-city :rofl:

Here are some pictures :

pre-water Group Shot looking all confused like what is he going to do to us now :rofl:

DSC0044510.JPG

Sativas:
Shooting healthy and long tops from each nod

DSC0044611.JPG
DSC004529.JPG

Indicas:
first Blueberry #2 and then my personal favourite - White Widow

DSC0045411.JPG
DSC004537.JPG

50/50 Hybrids
last but not least, the 8th wonder of my world, the infamous Amnesia Lemon AkA Top-City :rofl:
i mean, this thing keep surprising me. There are more tops than leaves and it doesnt stretch one bit i swear, the height's been like that since i topped it but it's tops are just getting higher, bigger, fatter and stronger. I just LOVE it :)

DSC0045510.JPG

Group Shot
G13 Haze's are in the back, Mid lane is Amnesia Lemon's and face first are the 2 Blueberries and the White Widow on the right :)

DSC004508.JPG

and as always, the Night Night shot. Sleep tight girls :love:

DSC004519.JPG

i'm afraid that is all for today fellas :)

a humble update of my jungle to be, can't wait for that moment honestly, where you open that tent and all the different smells just overwhelm you :) :)

i'm gonna Veg till New Years Eve if anyone was wondering how long im keeping them this way, when 2016 arrives im gonna drop the lights to 12/12 (or maybe 11/13 haven't decided yet)

Thank you for being here my friends, supporting me through this adventure of mine. I wish the best to each and everyone of you and may you all find what you seek :love:

Keep it green and keep medicating of course :volcano-smiley:

:peace: N :love:

Yer plants look just loverly indeed, obviously well taken care of,, i would say for sure you have earned your cultivation badge, and yer travel badge, and history badge,,, all together,, well done,,

Bring on the new year,, and longer days,, cheers bro:goodjob:

:Namaste:

Yer plants look just loverly indeed, obviously well taken care of,, i would say for sure you have earned your cultivation badge, and yer travel badge, and history badge,,, all together,, well done,,

Bring on the new year,, and longer days,, cheers bro:goodjob:

:Namaste:

:Namaste: brother nivek
thanks for the kind words there, right back at'chca :)

cheers

Looking great as expected. I've been playing with light and I've been liking the effects at 11.5/12.5 ... but I haven't really done enough at 11/13 to decide which I like better. I love WW, but have yet to run her, any suggestions?

Wow CS, always brings a smile to my face when i see you around :circle-of-love:

thank you so much for the nice words and the suggestions, i appreciate that :)

well, about the WW. I don't think that i'm in a spot where i could be giving advice to you but i'll say that to me White Widow is a complicated issue. For years it was the golden star, like before all these extra-super-duper-grape-sour-OG breeds or whatever people call their hybrids these days. So hunting down a good WW pheno that would make you proud of the name is really tough in my honest opinion.

I mean, in your own words, plants will express differently indoors from what we see in the breeders pictures cause most of their breeding is done outdoors and as the plant adapts inside it also changes in a way.

To me White Widow should be something that represents the name, like medicate you in a way that you feel wrapped around something tight and about to be eaten by something nasty, so kind of couch locking but trippy in a way too, like the perfect storm of the 2 gene high's.

If i had to choose a pheno from a well known company, it'd be dinafem. I mean, i've seen that thing win lots of contests in here and it really goes white if you control the climate to the T.

That's just my humble opinion on the matter tho. I wish i could be of more help :love:

Back
Top Bottom