Bubba Glue - Unknown - SIP & Bottom Feeding With HM Nutes - Knowledge Welcome!

Let's hear it!

A01 is drying! Harvested and Ready. A02 and Bubba still have some time left I am sure.
I am learning with every grow that's for sure, here is the rest of her.

PXL_20240206_161507749.jpg

Why they go all fall colors like that I don't know jmrl. They sure look nice though! I've seen it many times in my own garden.
Thanks, mate!

A02 And Bubba

full

Got a question for you @Azimuth Have you had this happen? This is day 2? Maybe no microbes in my mulch. I believe Neem is the culprit. I may have sprayed my collection not thinking, and wanting to get rid of the gnats... patience young jedi lol

PXL_20240205_180231079.jpg

Guys I am still at it flipping the piles of compost I have around the house, the weather here has been pleasant enough for me to get out there and enjoy it.

PXL_20240206_163109678.jpg

I've not seen that in any of mine with the floating flat pieces. That said, 2 days isn't really all that long depending on your environment.
Hey MAN I went out and got some leaf mould from a previously inoculated area It fixed it, 8 hours in the same bucket growing
I created a new sock with just the leaf m and let it sit after mixing it well. You can see the bubbles around the newer one

PXL_20240207_172253321.jpg

I believe the flat pieces were starch.

Harvest Day! - Whoo Hooo :D

Here are some pics, I did not weigh it wet, I will do so When I take it down after 5 Days.

PXL_20240210_162141884.MP.jpg
PXL_20240210_162126718.MP.jpg

Here she is as One When I cut it down
PXL_20240210_160332706.jpg

Weight Will be soon!

Oh wow she’s loaded, killer training, a very nice haul!!

Hmm, can you fax me a copy on the ole smellovision?

remind me was this manfold or quadline?
It was a combination of Mainlining, LST, Lollipop.

The idea was to get them out to the sides of the container and then switch to flower and let them go. As you can see some are crossing under others, and most are crazy twisted :D That is an issue I had. It made the Branches more likely to fall over if I twisted them also. So maybe not so much this time :D

It was a clone so they just shoot out everywhere compared to a nice spread of 4 branches like the Quadline does :D

I appreciate the love! any more Questions? If you have photos of yours and want some info just let me know :D

Did I Tag you on the other?
Good Luck~!

I do the same with training, mostly ran manifolds, quadlines and few Christmas trees but pretty much always doing LST, lollipoping and backbuilding on top of that.

IIRC 420 member Gazoo (one of the High Brix growers) did a twisted plant a few years back and the main trunk was really distorted even spiraled up from twisting on the trunk

Ahh you may have but my email stays blown up so had to turn off notifications and no longer get tags.

I do the same with training, mostly ran manifolds, quadlines and few Christmas trees but pretty much always doing LST, lollipoping and backbuilding on top of that.

IIRC 420 member Gazoo (one of the High Brix growers) did a twisted plant a few years back and the main trunk was really distorted even spiraled up from twisting on the trunk

Ahh you may have but my email stays blown up so had to turn off notifications and no longer get tags.
Amazing how the plants act to our abuse >:eek:

You can see the twists on the trunk it is amazing. While it's still hanging and drying

Environment
58%RH
65F

My self-made Keef Mesh, with Tray.
It works amazingly. I use it from the moment I take it off the Line. IT catches and prevents crazy messes. My next objective is to go larger with a wood frame possibly. What are your ideas? I might run with it! I have plenty of Mesh.

A01 - 42gs
PXL_20240211_173042856.MP.jpg

Also, look at the trunk It had been sitting in the tent covered with a bag, so this could be a later growth. But I haven't looked at the roots yet.
A01 Trunk
PXL_20240212_190922574.jpg

I split it open myself to look. You can see it doesn't go entirely beneath the soil.

As I look more you can see the main veins on the side of the stalk, that sent the food to the plant. It is plain as day now. Now its time to find out why??!!

PXL_20240212_211348217.MP.jpg

Curing State

Weigh IN
A02
- 12g SIP (331g dry) 21 Weeks
Bubba Glue- 5g Bottom Fed (83g dry) 16 Weeks

SIP Roots

PXL_20240213_170227700.jpg
PXL_20240213_170231521.jpg
PXL_20240213_170314920.jpg

If anyone remembers the styrofoam I used, To Remove it, I just folded it right off and it was no mess from the roots.

Back
Top Bottom