Bubba Glue - Unknown - SIP & Bottom Feeding With HM Nutes - Knowledge Welcome!

Here is a Photo of the girls as of today day 17 Flowering

PXL_20231218_194559041.jpg

Check out the microbes.
What a lovely picture.
PXL_20231218_184908536.jpg

As far As it goes using this, I understand I am good from now until I see no growth correct? With the first appearance of the ring? I haven't moved it. My last batch did well I presumed but didn't have this type of growth as this time :D I took extra care and it was a larger batch this time.

Just making sure my knowledge is up to snuff.
Its been a blast learning mate. I do recommend it. The only teas that I currently make are anaerobic which may not be as sweet smelling.

I just made my first MJ Mix yesterday from my suckers
:D

PXL_20231218_150844412.jpg

Will it do any good to put some of these microbes in my MJ Mix here ? The same LEaf Mould was used, I harvested it in the summer.

Yep learn something new everyday i have collected every fan leaf thats been clipped or fallen in a bag for some compost value dont have space or time to do anything with them yet but i suppose they are drying and i can feed em to some worms at a later day im not well versed on the teas and applications im really a noob lol maybe tagg so of the other guys to come follow along

Yep learn something new everyday i have collected every fan leaf thats been clipped or fallen in a bag for some compost value dont have space or time to do anything with them yet but i suppose they are drying and i can feed em to some worms at a later day im not well versed on the teas and applications im really a noob lol maybe tagg so of the other guys to come follow along
Thanks for the advice, I didnt see myself tagging someone to come look at my hut without first contacting them maybe in their Journal. But IF one were to read mine, until I introduce myself or meet someplace else.

I'd love some input on using this as a pesticide and creating a regiment. I will be doing this going further to fight away any pests that may come around. I'll continue my neem sprays just because it has always done well for me. Until I feel more comfortable at least.

The Search is Powerful I'm going to force myself out of my comfort zone and try to join in on the convos :D

Check out the microbes.
What a lovely picture.
PXL_20231218_184908536.jpg

As far As it goes using this, I understand I am good from now until I see no growth correct? With the first appearance of the ring? I haven't moved it. My last batch did well I presumed but didn't have this type of growth as this time :D I took extra care and it was a larger batch this time.

Just making sure my knowledge is up to snuff.
Is that a microbe bucket or more nutrients? If it's microbes, check out the JMS links in my sig.

Thanks for the advice, I didnt see myself tagging someone to come look at my hut without first contacting them maybe in their Journal. But IF one were to read mine, until I introduce myself or meet someplace else.

I'd love some input on using this as a pesticide and creating a regiment. I will be doing this going further to fight away any pests that may come around. I'll continue my neem sprays just because it has always done well for me. Until I feel more comfortable at least.

The Search is Powerful I'm going to force myself out of my comfort zone and try to join in on the convos :D
Its a great bunch on here trust me! I had bugs early on but my earthbox(sip) came with a mulch cover a tarp over the dirt so it helped me keep the bugs at bay i bought a neem spray also it worked well and dropped some mosquito bits in my res! But like i said im no guru my fabric pot grows were disasters lol happy growing mate

Is that a microbe bucket or more nutrients? If it's microbes, check out the JMS links in my sig.
Yuh its microbes, Will do good sir.

EDIT : 2 min LATER

OH YEAH PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I NEED TO SEE :D

THANKS!! Imma let it fly as I did :D

Its a great bunch on here trust me! I had bugs early on but my earthbox(sip) came with a mulch cover a tarp over the dirt so it helped me keep the bugs at bay i bought a neem spray also it worked well and dropped some mosquito bits in my res! But like i said im no guru my fabric pot grows were disasters lol happy growing mate
I am going to work on a cover next go-round that I can unzip in 3 spaces to put casings and top layers. I have already started sewing one together. I saw yours you'll like it, Maybe? very presumptuous of me I'll just be opening a zipper which I'm working on placement now. I have designed 3 short 6" Zippers for placing down the good stuff.

Qnats have been a killer for me always with the fab pots. I have started spraying the outsides of them with my neem it helped. Also Vinegar Jar with holes in the top for entry helps me, I place this on my soil. I get the small jam ones and place 2-3 around my 17 gal tote

I want one of those EarthBox's they are sweet. But mine is homemade and will prob be for my next grow also. But I will be looking into making my own with a 3d Printer Soon.

PXL_20231221_172828549.jpg

This afternoon snapshot, #20 Days I done a little work around the house, Not much here, I did top feed a little to my Bubba Glue :D Its only 9 days into flowering at the moment, Waiting to see if that green returns from the epsom treatment :D

here is my lovely IZZy she is a Texas Healer Turned 14 months Dec1 and we do everything together from hiking the Appalachian Trail in the spring from Damascus, VA to Harpers Ferry.
We are going for two states this year, but I may not be able to do it in one go :( We are big Backpackers

_MG_2047.JPG

_MG_2703.JPG

Wanted to spice it up as I had questions

But You may notice the purple strips and stems. What would cause this? I have seen some purple stem issues as I read in the past but I can't put my finger on it, or find it in my history. Once I have some more Google time tomorrow.

Also I will be adding some photos of my Banana Ferment I started a Week ago, and an update on my compost piles are coming soon as I have been feeling like taking more photos lately. As an adventure photographer, I get Burned out sometimes.

here is my lovely IZZy she is a Texas Healer Turned 14 months Dec1 and we do everything together from hiking the Appalachian Trail in the spring from Damascus, VA to Harpers Ferry.
We are going for two states this year, but I may not be able to do it in one go :( We are big Backpackers

_MG_2047.JPG

_MG_2703.JPG

Wanted to spice it up as I had questions

But You may notice the purple strips and stems. What would cause this? I have seen some purple stem issues as I read in the past but I can't put my finger on it, or find it in my history. Once I have some more Google time tomorrow.

Also I will be adding some photos of my Banana Ferment I started a Week ago, and an update on my compost piles are coming soon as I have been feeling like taking more photos lately. As an adventure photographer, I get Burned out sometimes.
Dogs are the best
My best mate comes exploring old gold mines and loves to walk with me in the bush while I'm gold detecting

IMG_20230415_095246_718.jpg

Nice looking plants 👍 I've mainly seen the purpling of stems from the cold temperatures .

Could be genetic as some strains grow that way. Could also be a deficiency or cold temps which inhibit P uptake leading to the pretty colors.

Some growers deliberately cool down their grows to get the colors but, since it's because of deficiencies, I never understood that practice,

Dogs are the best
My best mate comes exploring old gold mines and loves to walk with me in the bush while I'm gold detecting

IMG_20230415_095246_718.jpg

Nice looking plants 👍 I've mainly seen the purpling of stems from the cold temperatures .

Are you an Arborist? Or is that part of some gold hunting in a cave lol? Hmm that sounds fun lol

Could be genetic as some strains grow that way. Could also be a deficiency or cold temps which inhibit P uptake leading to the pretty colors.

Some growers deliberately cool down their grows to get the colors but, since it's because of deficiencies, I never understood that practice,
Ive read that and noticed it on my Amnesia when I was doing some hydro grows in a shed. It is surely not cold temps though :( as It rarely gets to 65 in the tent. Thanks

Are you an Arborist? Or is that part of some gold hunting in a cave lol? Hmm that sounds fun lol
No im an electrician by trade ,that's my harness and gear for descending and ascending gold mine shafts .
And yes its awesome fun my off topic signature has some pictures of some gold I've found.

Ive read that and noticed it on my Amnesia when I was doing some hydro grows in a shed. It is surely not cold temps though
:(
as It rarely gets to 65 in the tent. Thanks

Unless keeping the plant in higher temps, making 65 seem cold? I am going to look at last summer photos for the color.

No im an electrician by trade ,that's my harness and gear for descending and ascending gold mine shafts .
And yes its awesome fun my off topic signature has some pictures of some gold I've found.
I'll do that. I have dabbled in electricity myself with designing embedded chips, raspberry,esp,arduino etc..

Me and my father built the log cabin I live in now when I was in my 20's We wired that up, and speaking of residential I remember running wires for my uncle under houses when he needed it. I am currently looking for my next chapter and thought about going for Journeymen under a friend I know. So I could get some good pay starting out at a HVAC company or Maintenance Tech

I'll do that. I have dabbled in electricity myself with designing embedded chips, raspberry,esp,arduino etc..

Me and my father built the log cabin I live in now when I was in my 20's We wired that up, and speaking of residential I remember running wires for my uncle under houses when he needed it. I am currently looking for my next chapter and thought about going for Journeymen under a friend I know. So I could get some good pay starting out at a HVAC company or Maintenance Tech
Yea I play around with arduino aswell love the stuff

Here's some beauty of this evening's shot as I was getting wood in.

PXL_20231222_220508662.jpg

In initiating my process, I began by employing a neem spray as a precautionary measure, prompted by a perception of minute movement within one of my containers following the introduction of worms. How do fellow enthusiasts here ensure prevention of cross-contamination during the topping process using castings?

PXL_20231222_191828429.jpg

Earlier, my attention was centered on resolving color discrepancies among my plants. Hence, I administered the initial dosage of homemade nutrients to address this concern. While immediate changes may not be evident, I am eagerly anticipating the outcomes. I believe its Potassium needed. We will see soon.

PXL_20231222_190103725.jpg
PXL_20231222_190107475.jpg
PXL_20231222_190537850.jpg
PXL_20231222_190044978.MP.jpg

Seems like our little green friend, the one I introduced to the worm squad, is feeling a bit peckish. Any genius ideas to satisfy her hunger pangs? Let's brainstorm and sprinkle some magic on this plant puzzle!

PXL_20231222_190112055.jpg

Here's some beauty of this evening's shot as I was getting wood in.

PXL_20231222_220508662.jpg

In initiating my process, I began by employing a neem spray as a precautionary measure, prompted by a perception of minute movement within one of my containers following the introduction of worms. How do fellow enthusiasts here ensure prevention of cross-contamination during the topping process using castings?

PXL_20231222_191828429.jpg

Earlier, my attention was centered on resolving color discrepancies among my plants. Hence, I administered the initial dosage of homemade nutrients to address this concern. While immediate changes may not be evident, I am eagerly anticipating the outcomes.

PXL_20231222_190103725.jpg
PXL_20231222_190107475.jpg
PXL_20231222_190537850.jpg
PXL_20231222_190044978.MP.jpg

This specific plant, the one into which I introduced the worms, is exhibiting signs of nutrient deficiency. Any suggestions or ideas to address this?

PXL_20231222_190112055.jpg
What other nutrients are you feeding them ?

Back
Top Bottom