Burmese Kush First Grow

Beautiful bud you got growing there bud! I also like how close your next budsite is to the top one. Good job!

On regards to your runoff water question I leave a layer of leca balls in the bottom of my pots and that usualy absorbs the runoff water and let the roots dry out to avoid mold and stuff.

Charlie M: I decided Im not going to cut. Starting to worrying about hermies again, so Im going to tie the tops down. Don't want to trow a female today and find a hermie next week.

Funnystyle: hehe, yes that would make me one hell of a thrower, bec thats faaaaaaaaar away. Trust me they are all going to get it when they wake up. I have now gathered all the spare shoe lasses in the house, my girlfriend have to many shoes anyhow. And she have been on my neck lately about making a shoe rack in the hall, well now we dont need one anymore. I think she is going to be happy when she come home:rollit:

Bokstavsbarn: I also have leca or hydrotonclay in the bottom. When I got the cup under the pot, i got a size to small, so the pot is sitting on a rim 1 inch above the cups. That way my pots and roots are never in contact with water in the bottom.

Cant wait for the light to come back on today and get going with the work. The smell started to pick up about yesterday, so thats going to be interesting the next weeks.

Ok, Got tired of the small space in the tent. I have to admit I cut down one more girl. And that really made the different. Its no more space for the ladies who are still there and its easier for me to water the girls. Let me just say one thing, this girl did SMELL when I cut it down.
The roots was white and good looking. It have not filled the whole pot, maybe 60%. So I guess my watering of the girls have been good(referring to the color).
I know some of you will think this was a stupid thing to do, but I do this grow for leaning and I think I will end up with enough meds for a while anyway.

I did buy a 60-100x handhold microscope today, so I hope I can give u some nice pictures later in the grow.

nah its all good man, like you said its a learning experience. Do what's best for you to learn from this grow! It's not ALL about yield ya!

+reps

3 weeks( almost, tomorrrow)

Im glad I took the one girl down. Its so much easier to water and work with the ladies. I have now axess to all of them.

Here are some picture from yesterday.
backup_16_12.jpg

backup_163_12.jpg

ackup_161_12.jpg

Todays pictures:

Need to thigh down the two ladies in the back some more.

ckup_160_12.jpg

16411.jpg

backup_167.jpg

16511.jpg

16611.jpg

backup_168.jpg

:tokin:

Hmmm don't really know cause Im new as well, but at just 3 weeks, those look to be some impressively fat cola's shaping up there....

Nice photos! Bet cutting down that gal was tough, but it seems like you approached it well, and thankfully this is a wonderful weed that grows (relatively) quickly so it's not like cutting off your hand to save your arm! :)

Thanks Growheart Im really hoping for some nice colas. I would not mind that:)

Yes I don't think of here so much. I tasted her this morning. The small top cola put me back to sleep. Im so looking forward to tasting some good cured home grown in about Christmas time.

And yes they are growing quite fast. About 30min 1hour. Not sure bec I was tokin and putting up pics up. But all the tops I have tigh down was pointing back up and going for the light again. Cant wait to open the tent tomorrow:)

I think Im getting addicted to growin.

By the way all the clones I took from the 2first ladies are now growing roots. I have opend two of them to look how the roots was doing, so I am now down to 4. Have not build a veg space, they are still just sitting on the bathroom shelf.

Thanks Staffy

Yes the frost are coming outside and inside at the same time this year.
Scary dog you have there by the way. I have been around dogs since I was born, but there are some dogs I kind of never approach. I guess its all up to the owner how they turn out.

lol, english staffordshire bullterriors are nanny dogs. the best with children, hands down never find a better family dog. not the same as a pit, at all :)

I Was smoking some good hasj i got earlier today and starting to watch the pics of my nugs. Put this together with pic from my log. This is a fast growing girl:

Start of flower
4f5.JPG

1 Week of flower
7313.JPG

2 Week of flower
2010-10-06_15_57_19.jpg

3 Week of flower
16611.jpg

lol, english staffordshire bullterriors are nanny dogs. the best with children, hands down never find a better family dog. not the same as a pit, at all :)

couldnt agree more, english staffs have the best temprement, and are the most tollerent of any breed iv ever came across, mine lets the kids build cushion castles around him without batting an eye (supervised of course) they do have a look of the pit bull but are completely diff dogs,

burmesekush looking good dude got some nice nugs devoloping there, lukin forward to seeing those nugs mature

:goof::goof::goof: cant wait!

Thanks, Im having a hard time waiting myself:)

Cool picture series mate. 5 weeks left on flowering or is burmese kush flowering longer?

Thanks. I am not sure how long this is going to take. It claimed to take 7weeks, but I have read journals on the Internet who needed some more time. But I guess I am all set for Christmas.

couldnt agree more, english staffs have the best temprement, and are the most tollerent of any breed iv ever came across, mine lets the kids build cushion castles around him without batting an eye (supervised of course) they do have a look of the pit bull but are completely diff dogs,

burmesekush looking good dude got some nice nugs devoloping there, lukin forward to seeing those nugs mature

Thank you, and welcome to my grow alex801. Im going to get a dog, but I am going to move out of the city before I do. Not sure what kind.

need a litle help guys. When Im watering the girls with nutes. When I make the batch I first put water PH 8+ in, then the nutes. Then the bucket end up with to low PH, under 6. Is there anything I can put in the bucket to make it go back up to 6,5-7?

I got a box of pH+ which are meant to be used in fishtanks? Can this one damage the soil if I put it in the water with the nutes?

need a litle help guys. When Im watering the girls with nutes. When I make the batch I first put water PH 8+ in, then the nutes. Then the bucket end up with to low PH, under 6. Is there anything I can put in the bucket to make it go back up to 6,5-7?

I got a box of pH+ which are meant to be used in fishtanks? Can this one damage the soil if I put it in the water with the nutes?

baking soda for ph up
lemon juice for ph down

As for the fishtank stuff, really not sure what are the ingredients? If you did I would dilute it a lot.

There are some more chemicals suggested in this thread I found:
pH up or pH down using commonly found household chemical - Hydroponics Forum - GardenWeb

Back
Top Bottom