C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

I believe " what doesnt kill you makes you stronger" is lyrics from a song. I believe it was Kelly Clarkson. Don't be quoting those song lyrics to me :rofl::rofl:
Who's Kelly Clarkson :nerd-with-glasses: Is she in a heavy metal band :theband::rofl::rofl:

Well lights are ready to go out in my veg closet...so one last look and DAMN!! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: I think CinderBerry grew :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
I had to adjust my pipe cleaners already :morenutes::morenutes:

Day one of 10/14

Let the stretch commence

Purple is on the right
IMG_20190430_072248.jpg

You flipped?! Woop woop!! Lets see some stank in this place!
I've been lazy about getting pics lately...

Here's my vid update from this morning.

I'll get some good pics tonight, when my lights come back on...

Looking fabulous in there!
Makes me nervous when they get so close. LoL

I already added another fan, and I really need to thin out the canopy a bit but my back has been too fucked up to lean over in the shed.

I'll probably wait til they are done stretching & do a heavy defoliation before they get too far into flower.

I’m going a few more days just to transition into the flower room and bump the lighting power up.
Everyones looking good.
Here ya go, flaws and all... Those are bricks to hold the bags out of the run off.

D7C0D011-C6DA-4DAF-8B18-ED634E273C9C.jpeg
F4A0F968-CB90-462A-8ABE-835E0E267697.jpeg
3B8D0FAC-D39E-4CB6-A213-A1884372E318.jpeg

Who else has flipped so far?
@Chris Scorpio
@Preston9mm
Aaaandd?
@BobbyZ did you flip yet?
I was going to flip tomorrow, but thinking of holding off a week longer. I’ve had a pretty good growth spurt and I’m afraid that I’m going to run out of room pretty fast.

Plan is to give the girls a good pruning tonight, let them recover for another week, and then flip.

I’m going a few more days just to transition into the flower room and bump the lighting power up.
Everyone looking good.
Here ya go, flaws and all... Those are bricks to hold the bags out of the run off.

Wow, bricks!! I am definitely copying that!

Everyones looking good.

Man your tent looks just like mine :cheesygrinsmiley: ...is it an LA Garden 60" x 60" x 84" by chance??:hmmmm:

Man your tent looks just like mine :cheesygrinsmiley: ...is it an LA Garden 60" x 60" x 84" by chance??:hmmmm:
I honestly have no clue. It’s a 4x4 that was cheap on amazon. It preforms like every tent I’ve seen. :laugh:

I honestly have no clue. It’s a 4x4 that was cheap on amazon. It preforms like every tent I’ve seen. :laugh:
I found mine on Google :rofl: but hey for what I got @ $120.00... I can't complain :thumb: .....I was just wondering with all the passive intakes on the bottom it looked exactly like mine...

Here's a couple shots of muh ladies today:

#2 is stretching like a mofo because I never got ties on her uppermost branches. Now the room is too packed to work on them without breaking other shit.

Oh well... I'm just gonna roll with it. I can already tell she is gonna get heavy.

Plant #1 is happy & healthy with the restraints and multiple toppings. Plant 2 is also happy & healthy with just the single topping, and very few restraints, buuuuuut.... her branches are two times thicker than plant #1.... 2 gots some girth. LoL

We shall see how it shakes out.

AP is a bit leggy, but seems to have evened up with the rest of the canopy & is slowing down now.

:blunt:

Here's a couple shots of muh ladies today:

#2 is stretching like a mofo because I never got ties on her uppermost branches. Now the room is too packed to work on them without breaking other shit.

Oh well... I'm just gonna roll with it. I can already tell she is gonna get heavy.

Plant #1 is happy & healthy with the restraints and multiple toppings. Plant 2 is also happy & healthy with just the single topping, and very few restraints, buuuuuut.... her branches are two times thicker than plant #1.... 2 gots some girth. LoL

We shall see how it shakes out.

AP is a bit leggy, but seems to have evened up with the rest of the canopy & is slowing down now.

:blunt:
Hey Preston, are you running those Mars Hydro lights only? Your place is always looking bright and the plants look extra green... I’m guessing your pretty happy with them and their results.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom