C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

I found mine on Google :rofl: but hey for what I got @ $120.00... I can't complain :thumb: .....I was just wondering with all the passive intakes on the bottom it looked exactly like mine...
Yeah that looks like it. :thumb:

Hey Preston, are you running those Mars Hydro lights only? Your place is always looking bright and the plants look extra green... I’m guessing your pretty happy with them and their results.
:passitleft:
I'm beyond impressed! They are awesome.

I've got 3 of them over the 5X8 area. Everything has been happy & healthy since I switched.

I was a bit skeptical if they would flower the group out as well as they have been vegging. Looking at my 2 autos (both midway through flower) the density is there. No weak fluffy looking shit.

Looks like they should pump out some solid rocks!
:thumb:

I'm beyond impressed! They are awesome.

I've got 3 of them over the 5X8 area. Everything has been happy & healthy since I switched.

I was a bit skeptical if they would flower the group out as well as they have been vegging. Looking at my 2 autos (both midway through flower) the density is there. No weak fluffy looking shit.

Looks like they should pump out some solid rocks!
:thumb:
That’s awesome!
:ganjamon:

So I grow for myself only and share frequently. ;) I refuse to not focus on bud development. Plus I refuse to trim popcorn...:p At this point I start to purge weak growth that has little to no chance of developing something of substance. Here is an example of what “I” do.
C44B26B0-A407-4172-B2A1-AA09C05AA475.jpeg

67A6EC23-8531-426B-BF22-ED05A5140508.jpeg

:peace:

Couple of pics. I did some trimming and defol on Tuesday night. I’ll flip next week when they recover a bit. I realized that I wouldn’t have room to contain the stretch after flipping, so I took about 6” off the top.
51C822BF-36DA-4B76-BD00-1CB650728AD1.jpeg

The one is the back of this one is a Pineapple Express Auto by Fast Buds, my Cinderberry were about the same height before trimming.
E02205A2-E4EC-402E-93F7-DED2B74CBF8E.jpeg

Well hell... Everyone's girls are looking great!! So I will be receiving my second 1500w LED full spectrum led grow light in the mail tomorrow!! That will give me two 1500w LED lights in my 4x4 tent. Total true watts for both will be around 500. Saturday morning I will be putting my 3 girls in the tent for the switch to 12/12 light cycle!!

Well hell... Everyone's girls are looking great!! So I will be receiving my second 1500w LED full spectrum led grow light in the mail tomorrow!! That will give me two 1500w LED lights in my 4x4 tent. Total true watts for both will be around 500. Saturday morning I will be putting my 3 girls in the tent for the switch to 12/12 light cycle!!
Damn that’s nice! That puts you right in the magic number for wattage per square foot.

Damn that’s nice! That puts you right in the magic number for wattage per square foot.
I’ve been wondering about that, what should the wattage per sq foot be?

My girls are I the tent for 12/12.. Time for flower power!!

Top left corner- Alaskan Purple- not topped but LST to bring up 3 small branches.

Top right corner- quad, for tops and small branches.

Bottom right corner- quad with yeah, filled up.
20190503_185821.jpg

I’ve been running behind on taking care of these ladies. They finally got the attention they needed today. I haven’t had good results when I try to take group photos, so a quick run through of the girls.

C99#1 - ‘Nebula’ manifold
6C0D5544-4819-4164-B7AB-302B5CD9500B.jpeg

C99#2 - Tri-line (accidental)
8749BF37-2EB9-43DA-ACB8-5DB8D0A987F2.jpeg

C99#3 - quadline (I took off the mod-quad fim too today, so now she’s just a regular quad)
448DCB88-87F2-4800-AF31-1F4D44132B17.jpeg

Alaskan Purple - ‘Nebula’ manifold + baby twin up front. Looks a lot like my accidental tri-line.
F17F32A4-4C2D-49BE-8C39-DCE36D0CB810.jpeg

I finally got some more coco, so I’ll be up potting to 5 gallon bags in the next day or two. Planning to flip next week. Looks like these girls can really get outta hand if you let them, so I’m wanting to do it soon.
:Rasta:

Hope everyone's doing good :thumb: ...Just wanted to say to all the "Old Star Wars" fans....May the fourth be with you :hug:
I don't mean "Old" as in age...I mean the first 6 episodes with George Lucas at the helm :cheer::cheer:

Hope everyone's doing good :thumb: ...Just wanted to say to all the "Old Star Wars" fans....May the fourth be with you :hug:
I don't mean "Old" as in age...I mean the first 6 episodes with George Lucas at the helm :cheer::cheer:
And also with you...
:Namaste:
(In my best Pope impersonation)
:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom