C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Dont worry @Bilbobudkin420!!!

the most important thing is to have some fun together!

full

:Namaste:
Yay fun! You joining us bro!?

Ready to shit your pants!
Alright boys and girls, I just gave my plants a Rastafarian ass kickin #1... (clap and roll) Ha! Hopefully they’ll bounce back bigger and meaner. They are vigorous, so why not... It “should” help stimulate more new growth. ;)

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for your plants or actions!

B7D013E3-19CC-4346-9268-A91990F862E9.jpeg
A406D9BC-33B5-4179-9A33-E3B891301D19.jpeg

So how goes it folks? Just another drive by from Jackalope LOL.

Always need to see comparison grows. Even better when the place where the seeds came from is involved.

Anyone Cuss out Seedsman yet? Really no place to hide from a unhappy person here LOL.

I ask not to start shit. I am asking because I am curious how honest people will be. No way everyone is going to like the same things that is just part of being human.

I think we've got a great group with this grow. We've been able to come together as a group, to share information and learn, without a bunch of negativity, cocky attitudes, or shit talk.
:love::love::love::love:
It's been quite nice!

Hope it stays that way...
:thumb:

Ready to shit your pants!
Alright boys and girls, I just gave my plants a Rastafarian ass kickin #1... (clap and roll) Ha! Hopefully they’ll bounce back bigger and meaner. They are vigorous, so why not... It should help stimulate more new growth. ;)

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for your plants or actions!

B7D013E3-19CC-4346-9268-A91990F862E9.jpeg
A406D9BC-33B5-4179-9A33-E3B891301D19.jpeg
You scrape some charas aswell then cuz?!

You scrape some charas aswell then cuz?!
No I think those guys must spend hours doing it in order to get enough to smoke... But I could climb a wall like Spiderman. And my hands smell incredible!

So how goes it folks? Just another drive by from Jackalope LOL.

Always need to see comparison grows. Even better when the place where the seeds came from is involved.

Anyone Cuss out Seedsman yet? Really no place to hide from a unhappy person here LOL.

I ask not to start shit. I am asking because I am curious how honest people will be. No way everyone is going to like the same things that is just part of being human.
ONE? Look everyone seedman start one seed LMAO. Pretty sure with Seedsman supply I would have chosen a slightly larger number LOL.

Going great!!!!

Had to supercrop the supercrop this morning on the Alaskan

Looks like stretch is over beside the cropped branches trying to straighten out...lol

IMG_20190527_072650.jpg
IMG_20190527_072638.jpg

I was just checking out that dinamed cbd plus. :thumb: That’s a nice looking selection!
Tried to get a bit of a selection for cbd/thc ratios. I'm gonna be a lab rat through the winter.

:thumb:

Nice to see all is well here. These challenges are so much more than just free seeds. Of course FREE is always good lol.

These challenges show people just how much a strain can change just how it is grown. Genetics can only perform as well as the system they are grown in. Even when things are perfect strains can still come out different.

These comparison grows show that it is more than just phenotypes that say how a plant comes out.

Back
Top Bottom