Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

He just returned from a trip not leaving. :thumb:

Oh, sorry! I thought Camo said

Hello everyone ! So per grizzy I will be doing a 5 week update tomorrow before I go out of town. So I decided to train and defol these ladies to make them grow like crazy while away!
First up is Delicious CheeseCandy at some where between 17-19 days old. A little late to top maybe but I topped her anyways. Up top is just picture description for all my followers who are watching and new and just for giggles for all the experts here!

so I took it to mean that he was leaving on another trip soon :)

Sorry, Camo!

mighty fine growing Camo.... Rest up bud....

Stage thank you for the compliments, coming from such a great grower they are much appreciated !

GG thank you for your well wishes. I went on my 3 day trip and have returned home safely to my big girls safely !

Krypt247 it's all good my man, glimmer was just getting caught up is all. It's a little my fault I didn't reply in time. I was busy on my trim when she replied.

Brad thanks a lot dude. Yeah I will need some help Trimming the white widow that's for sure ! Yeah I think NL will be great.

Jandre thank you for the lyrics. Awesome song !

Slayer44 what's up dude. Good to see you around! I need to get over to your garden and take a peek. Also check your inbox form me my dude.

GG it's not at problem at all my sweet lady!

Grizzy what's up dude. Thank you for your kind words they are much appreciated !

Beast dude! I haven't seen you around in a while. Good to hear from you!

Hey dude it aint letting me messages for some reason but if they were taken then no worries. Any thing could have happend lost ect just hit up the company and let them no the deal

I don't know yet used it for the first time Thursday but plants are not burnt and I do not see any bugs yet. There are only two types of gardens. Those fighting mites, and those lying about fighting mites. I wish I had understood this when it was explained to me in the local hydro store. Chances of getting through 3 months (veg/bloom) with out issues are 0%.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Iv'e never had mites and i hate liers .

I vacuum my grow room daily. Any dirt or hair on the floor cant stand seeing it lol. This might be a bit excessive, but if you have a dog its probably a good practice. Ive went as far as catching spiders from inside my house to release in my grow room, and to this day(knocks on wood) haven't had any pest problems what so ever. I say any predators are an awesome addition to any grow room.

Iv'e never had mites and i hate liers .
While it's true many growers don't experience mites, it is always a possibility. I have seen way to many people (me included) who breeze through their grow till week 6 of flower then boom. Mites. Lots of them. Here in Oregon mites are a problem. I kinda come on hard about bugs but I'm not telling lies. Keeping an eye out for leaf damage will give you a heads up if needed. You'll see them coming if they show up.

Cheers
I'm knocking on wood right now and saying I've never had mites and hope I dont. I do but organic spray and and spray my tent walls and floor down pretty regularly tho. Like once a week

Hey Camo little update on the Trans Siberian after a night in the dark cool closet she flipped to purple jesus she is gonna look amazing if she keeps going.

20160209_232025.jpg
20160210_121535.jpg

Back
Top Bottom