Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

So girls took the high feeding and PK boost great last night. No burnt tips and all were praying and green. They are looking great, WW & DD are just in full flower and producing buds now! NL is still a little bush, but a wide bush with about 11 tops also! She will be a long strain I can tell.

I have a question for everyone and I hope someone can help me with my dilemma. I am going on a business trip for 4 days at the weeks end. I have to go and there is no getting around it. Thankfully it's only 4 days but that could be 4 days of growth missed out on as my girls died. Then I could soak them the minute I walk back in after 4 days ! I was thinking on doing my fabric pot lady in a swick system, just for the 4 days I'm gone, if I can set a mini one up. Then I have 1 that Is hempy and I think she will be fine. The one I am worried about and is one of my favorite plants is the DD in the airpot ! The way the airpot is design I don't believe a swick would work. So if anyone has any ideas please comment and let me know ! Thank you so very much in advance ,

Put your plants in the tub and make sure the drain is clear, put a water timer on your kitchen or bathroom tap and you can set it to water any time/length you need. I used a soaker hose wrapped around trays of tomato and green pepper plants last spring when we left for a week and worked perfect. only trouble to work out might be lights.....

Brad I trust her pretty well. But she and my little girl is coming on the trip with me. Sorta like a family and business trip all in 1! So that's she can't, also no one else knows but her that I grow. Thank you for your idea brad ! How's the pup ?

Mb5200, that is a smart idea and I will have to consider it but I think I may go with jandre idea! Thank you sir!

Jandre I love the idea, because I can have feed in the 2 liters also. I'm goin to purchase 2 of them and see if I can practice using them right now with my ladies ! Thank you very much my dude !

I don't have any advice or suggestions, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you end up with for the air pot. Might steal your plan once ya got it worked out. :)

RTK i think we need to try DWC..... Maybe 3 of us could all start the same DWC system and help each other out. Just the single pot system? You guys are my family it's crazy.!

Nice update -- your tent jungle looks great!

Great ideas about how to water for the 4 days you'll be away. I'll just add again here that you could probably SWICK it if you used a deeper container to hold the perlite for the SWICK and buried the air pot so that the perlite in the swick and the coco/perlite in the pot made contact.

But the pop bottle would DEFINITELY be easier and less messy, and it's not like you're away that long :)

All the best, Camo!

Screenshot_2016-02-01-22-52-23.png

So I added my 3rd led today ! A 300w led probably pulls like 135w from wall?! I'm guessing, I know my 450w pull 265w true. So that would be a total 265w+265w+135w=665w true watts from wall.

Ok jandre the pop bottles would be a great idea I just hope I could fit a 2 liter in the pots with my ladies honestly. They are so big compared to their pots. I do know of some slender glass bulb instruments that my grandmother used who is a gardner. I believe would work the same trick. Now I have to go over and search thru a huge storage shed to find them ! Thank you !
RTK and Krypt247 man you guys read my mind I am going to try dwc one day. I'm just saving up for a water cooler lol

OG is the MA to follow on dwc in buckets. Just go read a few of his journals. I have and when I do go & try dwc I will mimic a lot of what he does.

GG hey my friend !! I have missed you, thank you for your input, I very well may still be doing the bed of perlite for my girls, so thank you very much for the advice. I still may set the fabric pot on top and bury the airpot into the perlite. ;)

Ok, so mum and bub obviously doing well, great... You've been on less last few weeks, know why now.... Awesome camo.... Plants are looking great man, hope we get a good individual update before your trip..

I put in a mini dehumidifier in last grow :) be patient with it. Idk, but mine seem to take a while before having effect on the humidity, days. I wasn't dealing with high humidity, but took like a week to go from constant 62% to constantly between 45-56%.....

Yeah grizzy just cause you came by today and asked I Will an update in 2 days before I leave for 4 days. So hopefully I can get everything done that I have to get done to my girls ready. Also you do know why I haven't been around much, my little girl has been taken a lot of my time. Also finally decided to say screw the man and start my own company so I've been dealing with all the things that go with that. Just busy off my ass and trying to maintain allllllll the ladies in the house now !

Best way to be mate, make your own if you can... Life's great bro...

Thank you jandre !!! Those are exactly the things I was talking about. Due to them being so skinny. I literally have no room for a 2 liter in my pots. Those aqua globes will be a tight squeeze. Hopefully I can find them today while at my grandparents.

Grizzy I'm glad to hear you are doing good. And thank you very much for your support thru out my journey growing and life. You've been a great friend !

Back
Top Bottom