Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

I am crying so hard right now....it's just awful

It saddens me deeply to advise our community that I've just received news of our dear brother Tim aka 420 Motoco passing away. :rip:

We'll post more when we get the official details from his wife, Mo. :love:

Sending you all my love and positive energy through the Universe Brother Tim, wherever you are. :Namaste:

............................Hard to see the screen through my tears.......................................Cannafan, I sent Mo a email and I'm sure you and John as well. This is a very sad day here on 420 mag and in my house. I am at a lose for words.

Mo,
at some point you will probably read this.

Please know that you are in my own thoughts and you will continue to be. I just can't find the words to express my deep condolences to you and your family.
I cannot, and will not say "I know what you're going through", that is so not true. No one really knows what a person is going through when losing a loved one or husband/wife because everyone is different, every situation is different.

I'm sure I speak for the others who knew and communicated with you and Tim, we are here for you if you need us in any way. Just say the word if there is anything any of us can do for you, it will be done.
We love you.
This icon seems so trivial...but it's all I have: :green_heart:

............................Hard to see the screen through my tears.......................................Cannafan, I sent Mo a email and I'm sure you and John as well. This is a very sad day here on 420 mag and in my house. I am at a lose for words.

I totally understand, I just don't know what to do. The shock is incredible.

I wish I could be there with Mo and help her through this.

Can't stop crying here.
Thanks for the post letting me know you emailed her.

I got through to Dennise on Skype ppls.

I also skyped Mo. I will let you know if I hear anything. I don't expect her to check skype right now with what she's going through.

I'm now joining in that moment of silence.......................................
............................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................

I hope M., all of you, everyone can find some peace through this.
T. was a very special man. We are all better for knowing him.
I'm going to wear the purple caregivers ribbon with black tape wrapped around throughout this holiday.
Bless you all.......

I hadn't even had the chance to say more than hello, but I feel the loss with all of you. If I've learned nothing else over the past months it was to find it in yourself to embrace the grief. The pain you feel now is a reflection of the joy he brought into each of your lives. My heart cries with you.

crying so hard for my mentor no no tim

I hope everyone is doing okay today. I've done a lot of crying...a lot of thinking.
Losing a friend or family member in such an unexpected manner reinforces to me that it's time to fix all of those petty differences with family and friends that have kept you apart. It's a wake up call for some of us. With long term illnesses or hospital stays, at least there is some time to get those things behind you. Take the high road, fix those fixable things now because you may not have a chance again to do so.
I'm calling a brother that I haven't been very close with.

:circle-of-love:

I wish it was that easy Canna.

At a loss for words, brother Tim will be missed but will always live on through those of us he's helped and the wisdom he's imparted in these pages. Forever grateful for having known him - Godspeed Tim and family

"Easy" wasn't mentioned. It will be really tough for some situations. My attempt with my brother is going to be very hard. But I think to myself, what if something happened to them and I didn't even try? It would be with me forever.

:love:

I sent the only feeler I had out to my son Canna. It's in God's hands now.

Thank you. :love:

Well said Cannafan and SweetSue. Reach out even if it hurts. Even if you've been wronged. Even if you've been snubbed. Especially if it's hard. I'm very proud of you both.:love:

Give love a chance again and again.​
:thanks:

Cajun...I'm sorry I've been silent with you. I was hurt. Please accept my friendship once again.

:Namaste: A Peace offering:

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom